New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate

Saturday, May 31st, 2014 6:21AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,720

Dedicated as we are here at Seibertron.com to bring you the best high-quality, high-detail galleries around, we are more than proud to present the first of two recent arrivals from the Transformers Collectors´Club: Timelines Transmutate! The figure is based on the First Edition Transformers Prime Arcee mold, and sees the Beast Wars unfortunate protoform Transmutate´s deco and colour scheme. Check out the full gallery by clicking on any of the images below.

Convention & Club Exclusives Transmutate

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Transmutate

Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578423)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 31st, 2014 @ 7:42am CDT
So cool. Mine should be arriving on Tuesday.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578484)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 31st, 2014 @ 2:27pm CDT
To think, 10 years ago, if you'd told me we'd be getting a proper, official Transmutate toy for the 10th anniversary of Beast Wars in two years, I'd have assumed it was a joke.

And if you'd told me that on top of that, we'd be getting a second Transmutate figure with a motorcycle alt and breast-articulation, I'd have assumed it was a joke written by manatees placing random idea-balls together. Or that someone in charge was taking Rattrap's "nutty erector-set" comment as literally as his nicknames for Vok relics.

And if you'd also told me that I'd be holding off on buying it because I needed to save up for an army of unofficial Allicons clearanced down to troop-builder prices the same summer a live-action movie about Dinobots fighting Frasier was coming out...I'd have probably responded, "WOAH, so if Transformers is going that strong in 2014, that means those Dreamwave comics must still be churning out a huge variety of awesome, right?"

Regardless, we live in blessed times. And I've heard just enough negative reactions to this toy that I'm going to risk waiting for it to go on sale, much as I want it.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578491)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 31st, 2014 @ 3:13pm CDT
Not really my bag, Scotty's right that it looks better in alt mode the robot. However I will say the box is really pretty
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578593)
Posted by Tranzilla on June 1st, 2014 @ 8:17am CDT
Ours showed up Friday.

I wish they would have used the shinier gold color like on the Transmutate BAF, but otherwise a nice representation. Now for a Flamewar and Firestar/Flareup (such an unfortunate name for a fembot) from that mold and BC2007 Alpha Trion can have his Alpha's Angels. There NEEDS to be a Botcon treatment for a story. :D
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578861)
Posted by Seibertron on June 2nd, 2014 @ 11:38am CDT
bump
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578863)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 2nd, 2014 @ 11:41am CDT
Seibertron wrote:bump
I take it you mean this as a sign of a new and forthcoming TCC toy gallery? ;)
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578924)
Posted by Seibertron on June 2nd, 2014 @ 3:37pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:bump
I take it you mean this as a sign of a new and forthcoming TCC toy gallery? ;)

I bumped it to merge transmutate topic into this one and I'll be launching the barricade and frenzy galleries later tonight.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578948)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 2nd, 2014 @ 5:39pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:bump
I take it you mean this as a sign of a new and forthcoming TCC toy gallery? ;)

Looking forward to the new galleries. Barricade arrived at my house this afternoon and I am really impressed with the paint apps on this guy. And Frenzy was already built.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1578950)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 2nd, 2014 @ 5:43pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:And Frenzy was already built.

That's slightly disappointing.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579168)
Posted by El Duque on June 3rd, 2014 @ 5:00pm CDT
Seibertron.com is pleased to present our gallery of the first figure in the Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0, Barricade with Frenzy! The figure is a straight repaint of the previously released Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Prowl with a grey version of Takara Tomy's Transformers Prime Arms Micron Sou. Enjoy the full gallery by clicking any of the images or links below:

Convention & Club Exclusives Barricade

Convention & Club Exclusives Frenzy

Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579171)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 3rd, 2014 @ 5:08pm CDT
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579205)
Posted by Franky350 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 6:44pm CDT
please put some color on franzy!! otherwise great figure
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579208)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 3rd, 2014 @ 6:50pm CDT
Frenzy needs a good fixin'. :D

(His thigh piece is on backwards, which seems to be a universal but easily fixable misassembly)
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579319)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 4th, 2014 @ 7:19am CDT
Now this is an excellent reuse of the Smokescreen mold. Even better than the Prowl redeco. Nice.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579496)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 4th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
Finally got Rampage. I now desperately need Depth Charge to accompany him.

Enjoy my money, you bastards! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579499)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 4th, 2014 @ 6:32pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Finally got Rampage. I now desperately need Depth Charge to accompany him.

Enjoy my money, you bastards! :BANG_HEAD:

At least he's on sale until Friday, right?
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1579537)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 4th, 2014 @ 9:12pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Enjoy my money, you bastards! :BANG_HEAD:

At least he's on sale until Friday, right?

I'm kind of surprised they discounted Depth Charge and Cheetor as much as they did, to be honest. Not that I'm complaining, since it happened right when I was ready to buy Animated Cheetor anyways. :grin:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1580413)
Posted by ~Nightphoenix~ on June 8th, 2014 @ 8:22pm CDT
So it's basically just a redeco of Arcee from Prime... right... :roll:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1582343)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 15th, 2014 @ 1:16am CDT
A new day, a new Seibertron.com gallery. This time around it's Fisitron from the Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0. Fisitron is currently shipping to members of the subscription service, so keep your eyes open and when you get him, feel free to share your thoughts!

Fisitron is a redeco of the Fall Of Cybertron Swindle mold. No remolding this time, unlike some of the previous TCCSS figures of the recent past. Since the mold is fully intact, combining ability with one (or all) of the various Bruticus molds is guaranteed. Fisitron is an homage to the G1/G2 Lightformers Ironfist action figure which is shown in some comparison shots within this gallery. He's currently seeing a character resurgence in the G1 IDW continuity comic storylines.

Click on any of the images below to be taken to the full gallery:

Convention & Club Exclusives Fisitron

Re: New Gallery: Transformers Collectors' Club Timelines Trans-Mutate (1582350)
Posted by Flashwave on June 15th, 2014 @ 2:19am CDT
Got mine a week ago, very excited. This is my first experience with the mold.

As a weapns designer, I wish he came with Roadbuster's secondary Harvester gun. Or a bigger gun of some kind... any kind. He needs his BFG.

Other than that, I truly love the vehicle mode and he's a fun little figure. I want another repaint, maybe we can get an AutoTrooper out of Botcon.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering