New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Wednesday, August 6th, 2014 12:15PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 21,000

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

New gallery time! Courtesy of the photographing machine that is our site owner, Seibertron, today's subject comes from the much-revered Generations line, the newly released Voyager Roadbuster!

Roadbuster, like Whirl, is an homage to the Generation One Deluxe Vehicle of the same name, reimagined by the magic of modern engineering. Much like the earlier Generations Whirl, Roadbuster also comes with a selection of weapons that use a modular system. Want a scoped, precision-style M16-like weapon? You got it! Also included with Roadbuster is a sticker sheet, which adds even more detail on the Autobot. Check out the preliminary images below, and view the gallery by clicking the link below!

Generations Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Watch Seibertron's space
for a new gallery update
Sky-Byte, that is he!
Credit(s): Seibertron.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597055)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 6th, 2014 @ 12:59pm CDT


Huh, first Sky-Byte, and now Roadbuster has a peg hole for a stand like Figma and Tamashii. Do all figures have that?
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597062)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2014 @ 1:23pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

WRECK AND RULE!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597071)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 6th, 2014 @ 1:51pm CDT
Looking great, nice gallery! :D I'll probably leave a few of the stickers off, but he is a really awesome figure. Can't wait to display him and Whirl side-by-side.

Does the orange armor on the upper legs extend outward for robot mode? It kind of looks that way, he looks a little beefier than previous images have suggested. If so, that's a really cool feature, I'm glad they did that!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597076)
Posted by Seibertron on August 6th, 2014 @ 2:08pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Looking great, nice gallery! :D I'll probably leave a few of the stickers off, but he is a really awesome figure. Can't wait to display him and Whirl side-by-side.

Does the orange armor on the upper legs extend outward for robot mode? It kind of looks that way, he looks a little beefier than previous images have suggested. If so, that's a really cool feature, I'm glad they did that!


It doesn't do that. The upper leg is one piece of plastic.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597078)
Posted by Yweggo on August 6th, 2014 @ 2:24pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Huh, first Sky-Byte, and now Roadbuster has a peg hole for a stand like Figma and Tamashii. Do all figures have that?

I know some of the AOE Dinos have them, so... maybe?
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597084)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 6th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT
Yweggo wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Huh, first Sky-Byte, and now Roadbuster has a peg hole for a stand like Figma and Tamashii. Do all figures have that?

I know some of the AOE Dinos have them, so... maybe?

Ahhh so that's what that hole is under AoE Slugs tail. I was wondring about that.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597104)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 6th, 2014 @ 4:05pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Looking great, nice gallery! :D I'll probably leave a few of the stickers off, but he is a really awesome figure. Can't wait to display him and Whirl side-by-side.

Does the orange armor on the upper legs extend outward for robot mode? It kind of looks that way, he looks a little beefier than previous images have suggested. If so, that's a really cool feature, I'm glad they did that!


It doesn't do that. The upper leg is one piece of plastic.


Ah, I see. Must just be the camera angles. Anyway, it looks great!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597132)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 6th, 2014 @ 6:33pm CDT
I can be convinced to want this.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597135)
Posted by Seibertron on August 6th, 2014 @ 6:35pm CDT
Tigertrack wrote:I can be convinced to want this.


Tigertrack says: "You must buy Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster!"

Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597138)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 6th, 2014 @ 6:39pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:I can be convinced to want this.


Tigertrack says: "You must buy Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster!"



Truth!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597319)
Posted by shajaki on August 7th, 2014 @ 10:51am CDT
the roadbuster figure itself, im warming up to. but if i do get him ill likely go for the takara version. not only am i not a fan of stickers on modern TF's, but its so huge! its kinda garish.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597328)
Posted by Seibertron on August 7th, 2014 @ 11:14am CDT
shajaki wrote:the roadbuster figure itself, im warming up to. but if i do get him ill likely go for the takara version. not only am i not a fan of stickers on modern TF's, but its so huge! its kinda garish.


And very retro like his G1 self who also comes with very similarly scaled stickers.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597456)
Posted by Anonymous. on August 7th, 2014 @ 5:05pm CDT
Roadbuster looks pretty badass!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597523)
Posted by WildclawPrime on August 7th, 2014 @ 9:48pm CDT
Very nice. Looks great along with Springer, Whirl, and Sandstorm in any collection. Wreck-n-Rule! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597643)
Posted by shajaki on August 8th, 2014 @ 9:19am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
shajaki wrote:the roadbuster figure itself, im warming up to. but if i do get him ill likely go for the takara version. not only am i not a fan of stickers on modern TF's, but its so huge! its kinda garish.
And very retro like his G1 self who also comes with very similarly scaled stickers.
some things should stay in the 80's :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597817)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 8th, 2014 @ 5:46pm CDT

We said it will come,
now it is time to unveil
a new gallery!


Seibertron presents
the latest
Generations
Voyager Sky-Byte!

Roadbuster's wavemate,
Sky-Byte features a launcher
to destroy his foes.


When he wins the fight,
he transforms into shark mode
and performs poetry.


To view more of him,
click the images or link
below; he's really cool!



Generations Sky-Byte

















Also, the gallery of
the Club's Scourge is updated
click here to view it!







Keep your optics here
for the latest Transformers
news and galleries!

Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597832)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 8th, 2014 @ 6:53pm CDT
You know, I'm not sure I like the curved body the new Sky-Byte has. I wish he was more straight like the original.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597839)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on August 8th, 2014 @ 8:15pm CDT
Wait, if the BotCon Sky-Byte gallery has been updated, why not the older galleries. For example, the Armada Scavenger gallery doesn't have enough pictures of him and Rollbar. Also to mention that there weren't any comparison pictures. Are the older galleries going to have an update? It'll be awesome if so.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597845)
Posted by xyl360 on August 8th, 2014 @ 8:47pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Wait, if the BotCon Sky-Byte gallery has been updated, why not the older galleries. For example, the Armada Scavenger gallery doesn't have enough pictures of him and Rollbar. Also to mention that there weren't any comparison pictures. Are the older galleries going to have an update? It'll be awesome if so.

Yep, I've been thinking the same, especially for a lot of the older galleries where there exist no comparison to their mold-mates/repaints and their variants (like Hasbro vs Takara etc.). If done right, it could be a better resource than tfu.info for getting all of the info on a particular mold and character, which would be awesome, especially since Ryan's galleries absolutely destroy the images on tfu.info and actually give you a real idea of what the figure's going to look like in hand instead of the inkling you get looking at the individual bot and alt mode pics on tfu.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1597847)
Posted by durroth on August 8th, 2014 @ 9:19pm CDT
The only thing that bothers me about skybyte is those calves... or the lack thereof.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS 30TH ANNIVERSARY DECEPTICON BRUTICUS PLATINUM  EDITION FOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 51 minutes 33 seconds
RARE! Transformers G1 Mirage Diaclone Korean Robot Figure Toy Model Japan Anime - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 37 minutes 43 seconds
MAGNIFICUS BLACK PERCEPTOR Transformers TAKARA G1 Reissue E HOBBY Exclusive MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 4 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Animated toy Lot Rodimus Arcee Blur - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 50 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Generations: Voyager Class 2013 GRIMLOCK (FALL OF CYBERTRON) - MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 51 minutes 36 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Figure Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 8 minutes 8 seconds
HASBRO TRU  EXCLUSIVE Transformers Masterpiece ACID STORM MP-01 Figure 100% MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 39 minutes
Transformers ROTF Supreme Devastator Demolishor Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 56 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016