Transformers News: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid

Thursday, May 9th, 2013 8:46PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 26,567

For your consideration, we bring you new galleries of the first wave in 2013 of Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron deluxe figures. This wave consists of 2 new molds and 3 remolds. The brand new molds are Starscream and Kickback, while the remolds are Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid who are remolded from Jazz, Optimus Prime and Shockwave respectively. So what are you waiting for? Click away on the pics to see the full galleries.

Fall of Cybertron Starscream

New Galleries: Deluxe Fall of Cybertron Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid

Fall of Cybertron Kickback

Fall of Cybertron Sideswipe

Fall of Cybertron Ultra Magnus

Fall of Cybertron Air Raid

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1485913)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 9th, 2013 @ 9:00pm CDT
I have Starscream, Ultra Magnus, and Kickback. All three are very nice figures, and I highly recommend them if you're trying to assemble a neo-G1 cast or a FOC cast.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1485949)
Posted by Rated X on May 9th, 2013 @ 11:19pm CDT
Ryan, you do such a great job with the lighting on these photos. You almost make them look as good as their Takara counterparts. I wish Hasbro would stay away from off white plastic on future Starscreams. I popped on Hasbro Sideswipe and Magnus. But for the Cons, I had to go with Takara. I stayed away from Air Raid/Fireflight because I considered it to be a crappy attempt to re-purpose the Shockwave mold. They should have just let it be exclusive to Shockwave the same way the classics Galvatron mold was never repurposed.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1485976)
Posted by Henry921 on May 10th, 2013 @ 1:40am CDT
I actually like Sideswipe a lot more than I expected, despite his scary, soulless eyes.

Starscream, of course, you gotta have to go with the other 'Cons, and Ultra Magnus owns his mold so much more than Prime did before him.

However, Kickback is the true standout, and the best insect-former we've had in years (looking [strike]down upon[/strike] at you Hardshell). Almost the entire wave is worth owning.

Air Raid... uh...

...has a nice sword accessory? ;)
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1485999)
Posted by Dr Va'al on May 10th, 2013 @ 4:09am CDT
Still waiting for Starscream to show up here, and this just makes me want him more. :D
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486132)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 10th, 2013 @ 12:42pm CDT
What a great-looking bunch of figures. :)

It's a shame Hasbro went and short-packed Kickback though, there's only 1 per case and local collectors are hoarding them because it's a troop-builder. I've only been able to get ahold of Starscream and Sideswipe so far.

Starscream looks amazing. The transformation's pretty simple but he's defintely one of the best Screamers so far.

Sideswipe is an improvement on Jazz and comes with a cool BFG. Those are probably the best things I can say about him. It's just not a great mold, lol.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486319)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 10th, 2013 @ 9:29pm CDT
Seibertron.com brings you new galleries to feast your eyes upon. This time the galleries include the first and second wave of 2013 Generations Fall of Cybertron voyager figures.

The first wave figures are Soundwave and his rebuilt persona Soundblaster.

The second wave consists of Grimlock who features a light up gimmick and Blaster who is a remold of Soundwave featuring a new head and chest piece.

Stay tuned for galleries of all the data disc minions you can handle. However in the mean time, click these images for the full galleries.

Fall of Cybertron Grimlock

Fall of Cybertron Blaster

Fall of Cybertron Soundwave

Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster

Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486327)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 10th, 2013 @ 10:06pm CDT
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486330)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 10th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:3/4 of a line's sizeclass being the same darn mold has to be some kind of record, right?

If you count Springer and Blitzwing it's half, still a record though
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486335)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 10th, 2013 @ 10:35pm CDT
I have yet to even find Blaster. :-(
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486350)
Posted by MenaceRX on May 11th, 2013 @ 12:39am CDT
I saw Blaster in Walmart and TRU here in VA at one point. I think it was Emporia, there walmart had all 4. Have yet to see Springer or Blitzwing in my area. Giving it time.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486353)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 1:15am CDT

At least I get to have a beer while having Avengers on in the background as I'm cropping all of these photos. Beats a sharp stick in the eye ... just not very exciting.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486355)
Posted by RhA on May 11th, 2013 @ 1:30am CDT
Seibertron wrote:I'm working through all 11 Data Disc galleries right now. As much as I love my full time job of working on Seibertron.com, working on galleries like this reminds me that I still have to do things that I don't enjoy even with being self employed. 11 galleries of Transformers that turn into "discs" is not the most exciting thing to do, especially when you take as many pics as I do of these damn things.

This almost makes me feel sorry for you.

Almost.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486359)
Posted by xyl360 on May 11th, 2013 @ 2:48am CDT
Are you going to do galleries and comparisons to the Takara versions?
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486360)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 2:56am CDT
xyl360 wrote:Are you going to do galleries and comparisons to the Takara versions?

As time and necessity permits. I've got my first Takara Tomy figure on the way from HLJ ... Air Raid. I really like the toy and like the differences from the Shockwave mold. Air Raid, it's not, but I like the toy regardless.

None of these will be page turners here on Seibertron.com so I'll most likely wait until online retailers have blow outs on them or I figure out how to get them for $20 or less. I can't pay full price for items that won't generate a lot of traffic on Seibertron.com.

On that note, United Soundwave, Transformers Collection Blitzwing and Takara Tomy's Animated Blitzwing got the gallery treatment this week as well as all of the other galleries that are getting posted this week. They'll get posted as time permits along with the 3 versions of Music Label Convoy which is what I was working on before all of these Fall of Cybertron galleries, thanks to Springer and Blitzwing.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486369)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 3:52am CDT
3:49am ... and the world shall have 840 images of the 11 Data Discs from Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron. This set of galleries easily took at least 12 hours to work on from start to finish. Mindless and boring work but satisfying to move the gallery counter forward by 11 new galleries.

Next stop: Generations Legends Class Optimus Prime + Roller and Bumblebee + Blazemaster.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486372)
Posted by Red 50 on May 11th, 2013 @ 4:23am CDT
Man, I'd really love that Ultra Magnus, though I'll probably never see him on the store shelves.
I'd take that Grimlock just because it's "Grimlock". Also, most likely gonna be a no-shower.
But Soundwave... Yeah, I would have preferred Deluxe.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486376)
Posted by Dr Va'al on May 11th, 2013 @ 5:00am CDT
He's done it. He almost collapsed in the process, but Seibertron has prepared galleries for all 11 Fall of Cybertron Data Discs! After 12 hours of work on his side, time for all of us to please our optics with the all new galleries: Rewind, Ramhorn, Eject, Steeljaw, Sunder, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Ratbat, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw!

Click on the images below to view the full galleries.

Fall of Cybertron Rewind (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Eject (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Steeljaw (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Sunder (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Rumble (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Frenzy (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Ravage (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Ratbat (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Laserbeak (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Buzzsaw (Data Discs)

Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486380)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 11th, 2013 @ 5:47am CDT
Good God, Ryan, you're on a roll with these galleries! :shock:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486426)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Good God, Ryan, you're on a roll with these galleries! :shock:

More are on the way!
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus and Air Raid (1486437)
Posted by xyl360 on May 11th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Very cool, thanks :)

Yes, I have every version of the Generations Shockwave mold. The differences between Takara and Hasbro's versions of 'Air Raid' are quite striking, so much so that they can easily represent different characters, not only from Shockwave, but also from each other.

I'm buying Takara exclusively now, so it will be nice to see your comparison galleries as they emerge so that I can really know what I'm missing by not buying domestic.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers ~ Hexatron Sixshot Vintage G1 100% Complete - Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 6 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers 11 cgc 9.8 1st appearance of Jetfire 1985 Marvel movie WHITE pgs NM - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 24 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS #3 CGC 9.6 Spider-Man app! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 40 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers 2007 Movie Class Leader Decepticon Brawl CIB COMPLETE IN BOX - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 29 minutes 48 seconds
BLASTER PERCEPTOR TRANSFORMERS INTEL OPS G1 REISSUE PLATINUM EDITION AUTOBOT NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 15 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers  Revenge of the Fallen: Constructicon Devastator - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 45 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers G1 Reissue Insecticon Bundle Kickback Shrapnel Bombshell + Weapons - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 17 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Toyrus Armada Optimus Toy's Dream Powerlinx Jetfire Ultra Magnus Sa - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 29 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents