Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster

Friday, May 10th, 2013 9:30PM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 21,948

Seibertron.com brings you new galleries to feast your eyes upon. This time the galleries include the first and second wave of 2013 Generations Fall of Cybertron voyager figures.

The first wave figures are Soundwave and his rebuilt persona Soundblaster.

The second wave consists of Grimlock who features a light up gimmick and Blaster who is a remold of Soundwave featuring a new head and chest piece.

Stay tuned for galleries of all the data disc minions you can handle. However in the mean time, click these images for the full galleries.

Fall of Cybertron Grimlock

Fall of Cybertron Blaster

Fall of Cybertron Soundwave

Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster

Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486327)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 10th, 2013 @ 10:06pm CDT
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486330)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 10th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:3/4 of a line's sizeclass being the same darn mold has to be some kind of record, right?

If you count Springer and Blitzwing it's half, still a record though
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486335)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 10th, 2013 @ 10:35pm CDT
I have yet to even find Blaster. :-(
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486350)
Posted by MenaceRX on May 11th, 2013 @ 12:39am CDT
I saw Blaster in Walmart and TRU here in VA at one point. I think it was Emporia, there walmart had all 4. Have yet to see Springer or Blitzwing in my area. Giving it time.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486353)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 1:15am CDT

At least I get to have a beer while having Avengers on in the background as I'm cropping all of these photos. Beats a sharp stick in the eye ... just not very exciting.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486355)
Posted by RhA on May 11th, 2013 @ 1:30am CDT
Seibertron wrote:I'm working through all 11 Data Disc galleries right now. As much as I love my full time job of working on Seibertron.com, working on galleries like this reminds me that I still have to do things that I don't enjoy even with being self employed. 11 galleries of Transformers that turn into "discs" is not the most exciting thing to do, especially when you take as many pics as I do of these damn things.

This almost makes me feel sorry for you.

Almost.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486359)
Posted by xyl360 on May 11th, 2013 @ 2:48am CDT
Are you going to do galleries and comparisons to the Takara versions?
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486360)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 2:56am CDT
xyl360 wrote:Are you going to do galleries and comparisons to the Takara versions?

As time and necessity permits. I've got my first Takara Tomy figure on the way from HLJ ... Air Raid. I really like the toy and like the differences from the Shockwave mold. Air Raid, it's not, but I like the toy regardless.

None of these will be page turners here on Seibertron.com so I'll most likely wait until online retailers have blow outs on them or I figure out how to get them for $20 or less. I can't pay full price for items that won't generate a lot of traffic on Seibertron.com.

On that note, United Soundwave, Transformers Collection Blitzwing and Takara Tomy's Animated Blitzwing got the gallery treatment this week as well as all of the other galleries that are getting posted this week. They'll get posted as time permits along with the 3 versions of Music Label Convoy which is what I was working on before all of these Fall of Cybertron galleries, thanks to Springer and Blitzwing.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486369)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 3:52am CDT
3:49am ... and the world shall have 840 images of the 11 Data Discs from Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron. This set of galleries easily took at least 12 hours to work on from start to finish. Mindless and boring work but satisfying to move the gallery counter forward by 11 new galleries.

Next stop: Generations Legends Class Optimus Prime + Roller and Bumblebee + Blazemaster.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486372)
Posted by Red 50 on May 11th, 2013 @ 4:23am CDT
Man, I'd really love that Ultra Magnus, though I'll probably never see him on the store shelves.
I'd take that Grimlock just because it's "Grimlock". Also, most likely gonna be a no-shower.
But Soundwave... Yeah, I would have preferred Deluxe.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486376)
Posted by Va'al on May 11th, 2013 @ 5:00am CDT
He's done it. He almost collapsed in the process, but Seibertron has prepared galleries for all 11 Fall of Cybertron Data Discs! After 12 hours of work on his side, time for all of us to please our optics with the all new galleries: Rewind, Ramhorn, Eject, Steeljaw, Sunder, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Ratbat, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw!

Click on the images below to view the full galleries.

Fall of Cybertron Rewind (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Eject (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Steeljaw (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Sunder (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Rumble (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Frenzy (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Ravage (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Ratbat (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Laserbeak (Data Discs)

Fall of Cybertron Buzzsaw (Data Discs)

Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486380)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 11th, 2013 @ 5:47am CDT
Good God, Ryan, you're on a roll with these galleries! :shock:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486426)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Good God, Ryan, you're on a roll with these galleries! :shock:

More are on the way!
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486437)
Posted by xyl360 on May 11th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Very cool, thanks :)

Yes, I have every version of the Generations Shockwave mold. The differences between Takara and Hasbro's versions of 'Air Raid' are quite striking, so much so that they can easily represent different characters, not only from Shockwave, but also from each other.

I'm buying Takara exclusively now, so it will be nice to see your comparison galleries as they emerge so that I can really know what I'm missing by not buying domestic.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486468)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 11th, 2013 @ 12:08pm CDT
:sad: im so jelous i went to walmart to find anything new they had and nothing until i saw a foc soundwave hidden in a toddler section i started going crazy even people looked weird at a 26yo 6foot tall guy jumping with joy with a toy in his hand...priceless :lol: now seeing how good these lil fellers look i must have minions to complete soundwave :grin:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486484)
Posted by NovaSentinel on May 11th, 2013 @ 1:08pm CDT
Tell me Hasbro, how come Sunder gets a painted head but Laserbeak or Buzzsaw don't? :-(

Although to be fair, he deserves special treatment, being the only Dubstep loving Transformer :lol:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock, Blaster, Soundwave and Soundblaster (1486502)
Posted by Rated X on May 11th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CDT
Good job as always on the galleries. Im doing Takara so I have to wait on Blaster. I did however find a Hasbro Blaster and had my friend customize him into Twincast with Soundwave parts.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys