Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs

Transformers News: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs

Saturday, May 11th, 2013 5:05AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,569

He's done it. He almost collapsed in the process, but Seibertron has prepared galleries for all 11 Fall of Cybertron Data Discs! After 12 hours of work on his side, time for all of us to please our optics with the all new galleries: Rewind, Ramhorn, Eject, Steeljaw, Sunder, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Ratbat, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw!

Click on the images below to view the full galleries.

Fall of Cybertron Rewind (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Eject (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Steeljaw (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Sunder (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Rumble (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Frenzy (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Ravage (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Ratbat (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Laserbeak (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys

Fall of Cybertron Buzzsaw (Data Discs)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys
Credit(s): Seibertron.com
Re: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs (1486380)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 11th, 2013 @ 5:47am CDT
Good God, Ryan, you're on a roll with these galleries! :shock:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs (1486426)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Good God, Ryan, you're on a roll with these galleries! :shock:

More are on the way!
Re: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs (1486437)
Posted by xyl360 on May 11th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
xyl360 wrote:Are you going to do galleries and comparisons to the Takara versions?

As time and necessity permits. I've got my first Takara Tomy figure on the way from HLJ ... Air Raid. I really like the toy and like the differences from the Shockwave mold. Air Raid, it's not, but I like the toy regardless.

None of these will be page turners here on Seibertron.com so I'll most likely wait until online retailers have blow outs on them or I figure out how to get them for $20 or less. I can't pay full price for items that won't generate a lot of traffic on Seibertron.com.

On that note, United Soundwave, Transformers Collection Blitzwing and Takara Tomy's Animated Blitzwing got the gallery treatment this week as well as all of the other galleries that are getting posted this week. They'll get posted as time permits along with the 3 versions of Music Label Convoy which is what I was working on before all of these Fall of Cybertron galleries, thanks to Springer and Blitzwing.

Very cool, thanks :)

Yes, I have every version of the Generations Shockwave mold. The differences between Takara and Hasbro's versions of 'Air Raid' are quite striking, so much so that they can easily represent different characters, not only from Shockwave, but also from each other.

I'm buying Takara exclusively now, so it will be nice to see your comparison galleries as they emerge so that I can really know what I'm missing by not buying domestic.
Re: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs (1486468)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 11th, 2013 @ 12:08pm CDT
:sad: im so jelous i went to walmart to find anything new they had and nothing until i saw a foc soundwave hidden in a toddler section i started going crazy even people looked weird at a 26yo 6foot tall guy jumping with joy with a toy in his hand...priceless :lol: now seeing how good these lil fellers look i must have minions to complete soundwave :grin:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs (1486484)
Posted by NovaSentinel on May 11th, 2013 @ 1:08pm CDT
Tell me Hasbro, how come Sunder gets a painted head but Laserbeak or Buzzsaw don't? :-(

Although to be fair, he deserves special treatment, being the only Dubstep loving Transformer :lol:
Re: New Generations Galleries: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Data Discs (1486502)
Posted by Rated X on May 11th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CDT
Good job as always on the galleries. Im doing Takara so I have to wait on Blaster. I did however find a Hasbro Blaster and had my friend customize him into Twincast with Soundwave parts.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction