Transformers News: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures

Thursday, October 31st, 2013 11:46AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 34,890

With a little snooping around by members of fellow fansite TFW2005, we have possible listings on several lines including Transformers: Age of Extinction; Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots. They are as follows:

Generations Voyager Brainstorm
Generations Voyager Roadbuster
Generations Voyager Skybyte
Generations 30th Leader Jetfire
Generations 30th Leader Megatron
Generations Deluxe Arcee
Generations Deluxe Chromia
Generations Deluxe Hardhead
Generations Deluxe Jhiaxus
Generations Deluxe Crosshairs
Generations Legends Brawn with Mudslinger
Generations Legends Gears with Eagle Eye
Generations Legends Cliffjumper
Generations Legends Gnaw with Gnash
Beast Hunter Deluxe Value Packs (4 of them, most likely Black Friday deals)
TRA Black Hunter Nemesis Prime
TRA Black Skyfire
Blindpacks - Jazz, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Grimlock
Construct Bots Rider Autobot Drift
Construct Bots Rider Bruce
Cosntruct Bots Rider Bumblebee
Construct Bots Rider Lockdown
Cosntruct Bots Rider Duke
Construct Bots Rider Max

Below is an image of the full listings, which include the Age of Extinction figures, some names to note however are:
DLX Scorn
DLX Rally Car
DLX High Octane
DLX Dinobot Slug
DLX Dinobot Slash
DLX Dinobot Snarl
DLX Slingshot
DLX Decepticon Stinger
VOY Autobot Hound
Leader Grimlock
VOY Galvatron

Transformers News: Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots

Take these with a grain of salt, as these listings have yet to be confirmed.
Credit(s): jamesbenjamin

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527147)
Posted by Mkall on October 31st, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
This is my happy face. I SO called a voyager Roadbuster.

TFW2005
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527148)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 31st, 2013 @ 11:55am CDT

On the plus side: SKY-BYTE!!!!
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527149)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 31st, 2013 @ 11:55am CDT
I like this listing. Also: Seeing Voyager Roadbuster on there for the Generations line means I can skip out on buying Ruination.
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527151)
Posted by Agamemnon on October 31st, 2013 @ 11:57am CDT
=P~

Look at all the Generations figs!! Leader Jetfire! I wonder what that is going to look like!
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527152)
Posted by Mkall on October 31st, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527155)
Posted by megatronus on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:02pm CDT
Time to divest of my MISB Henkei Dark Skyfire & Classics Jetfire? :-?
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527156)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:11pm CDT
guarantee you most of those are repaints but im curious as to what the blind packs are, if they were kreo wouldnt they say it on the listing?
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527158)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:13pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:VOY Galvatron? I hope that's not true. Megatron needs to STAY DEAD for once. Make room for a new decepticon leader.

Perhaps Galvatron is a completely different character fromMegatron this go-round. After all, the original Marvel and recent IDW comics depict him as such.

Mkall wrote:I have no idea what Jousters are, but I'm very curious to see what/who Thunderlips is...

I'd guess something along the lines of Bot Shots.
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527160)
Posted by RiddlerJ on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:15pm CDT
Arcee? As in a G1 Arcee finally?

Actually, now that I think about it, it'll probably be IDW Crazy Acree whom I'm not that fond of (sigh)
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527161)
Posted by megatronus on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:15pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Generations 30th Leader Megatron

:BANG_HEAD:

We need a voyager/ultra sized Megatron... what are we supposed to do with a Classics-styled leader figure? For Skyfire, it makes sense, but Megatron?
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527162)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:25pm CDT
Sounds a bit too good to be true...
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527163)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
Holy sh****T!!! :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Noideaforaname wrote:Sounds a bit too good to be true...

My thoughts exactly... where's the fine print on these? "Planned but not guaranteed, cancellations expected, oversimplified and cheaply made."
Still, I'm amazed to see so much new stuff listed that wasn't revealed at any of the cons! :shock: Seems like a lot of stuff. And man am I curious about the bonus packs for Black Friday! =P~ =P~

megatronus wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Generations 30th Leader Megatron

:BANG_HEAD:

Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527164)
Posted by Caelus on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:36pm CDT
I hope that Leader Megatron is true - I don't have a Megatron that looks reasonable next to Masterpiece Prime and Masterpiece Soundwave.
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527165)
Posted by Rick on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:36pm CDT
Finally, Arcee!!!! Yay!!!!
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527166)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:38pm CDT
not saying if this is good or bad till i see pics. these could all be repaints for all i know
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527168)
Posted by Diem on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:39pm CDT
Just coming back from a long absence from forums to say:

Generations Voyager Brainstorm.

That is all.
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527170)
Posted by megatronus on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:43pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:I'd kill to see Meg's as a proper gun, but I'm guessing it's Tank mode... or space/jet mode. Either of which I could do without... Still, if he's not Bayverse fugly, I'm in. We can always re-purpose and/or mod the fig to be someone else...

I pray to Primus that a new MP Megatron is in the works. That's the only way I foresee us getting a gun mode Megatron in the near future. And even then, probably later rather than sooner.

I think my previous post is a minor overreaction. It's just that, compared to Optimus, the leader of the Decepticons has really gotten short shrift. The crappy Generations Deluxe is just the latest iteration of this (as Orion Pax is a great little dude). And while I would probably buy and use a good leader Megatron as a stand alone, there are so many Megatrons we really should have seen:

-DOTM Leader Megatron
-FOC Voyager Megatron
-TF: Prime First Edition Voyager Megatron

You get my point. Who knows, maybe this Leader will end up being a decent movie-verse Megatron. Or maybe even an Autocracy Megatron. But we really do need a Classics Voyager (honestly, the FOC design would be perfect for this)... I guess we'll see when we see it.
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527171)
Posted by leokearon on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:45pm CDT
[quote]Generations Voyager Brainstorm
Generations Voyager Roadbuster
Generations Deluxe Arcee
Generations Deluxe Jhiaxus
Generations Legends Brawn with Mudslinger
Generations Legends Gears with Eagle Eye
Generations Legends Cliffjumper
Generations Legends Gnaw with Gnash[/quote]

Me wantie now
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527172)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:45pm CDT
Should I be concerned that Jetfire is listed before Megatron? :BANG_HEAD: I mean, for all we know, Megatron will be a repaint of Jetfire... #-o

No one else notice GNAW was listed?!?? :DANCE: Does this mean we're getting a Sharkticon again?!?! After how many years?!? And is this in response to the two 3rd Party Sharkticons coming out later this year? Cause I've no qualms with 3rd Parties if Hasbro is ignoring a character, but if they actually release a decent Gnaw?!?!? :DANCE: TROOP BUILDER!!!!!
I just pray :PRAY: he isn't rare or limited to 1 per shipment/wave. This guy could be a bestseller, IMO... :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Hasbro Listings: Generations, Beast Hunters, and Construct-Bots and Age of Extinction Figures (1527173)
Posted by megatronus on October 31st, 2013 @ 12:46pm CDT
leokearon wrote:[quote]Generations Voyager Brainstorm
Generations Voyager Roadbuster
Generations Deluxe Arcee
Generations Deluxe Jhiaxus
Generations Legends Brawn with Mudslinger
Generations Legends Gears with Eagle Eye
Generations Legends Cliffjumper
Generations Legends Gnaw with Gnash

Me wantie now[/quote]
If only these Legends figures were Scouts...

Wow. I'm really a Negative Nancy today. Time for a drink! :-$