New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners

Transformers News: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 3:28PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,336

Hasbro has filed a new trademark application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, "COMBINERS". The trademark is listed under "Toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms". Could there be a new line of combiner teams in the works? Speculate away in the Energon Pub!

(words only): COMBINERS

Standard Character claim: Yes

Current Status: New application will be assigned to an examining attorney approximately 3 months after filing date.

Date of Status: 2012-06-28

Filing Date: 2012-06-20

Transformed into a National Application: No

Registration Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)

Register: Principal

Law Office Assigned: (NOT AVAILABLE)

If you are the applicant or applicant's attorney and have questions about this file, please contact the Trademark Assistance Center at TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov

Current Location: 042 -New Application Processing

Phone Number: 401-727-5530
Fax Number: 401-709-6448

GOODS AND/OR SERVICES
International Class: 028
Class Status: Active
Basis: 1(b)
First Use Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)
First Use in Commerce Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)
Credit(s): USPTO

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395199)
Posted by craggy on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:31pm CDT
an agriculture themed toy line?
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395200)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:34pm CDT
be afraid be very afraid, i know i am
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395202)
Posted by El Duque on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:35pm CDT
craggy wrote:an agriculture themed toy line?

:lol:

Actually since I come from an agricultural background I would enjoy that.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395208)
Posted by njb902 on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:44pm CDT
that's odd. do they mean the farm equipment or transformers that well combine?
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395210)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:46pm CDT
Perhaps FoC Bruticus was just a prototype for future combiners?
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395212)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:51pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
craggy wrote:an agriculture themed toy line?

:lol:

Actually since I come from an agricultural background I would enjoy that.

Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395215)
Posted by njb902 on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
El Duque wrote:
craggy wrote:an agriculture themed toy line?

:lol:

Actually since I come from an agricultural background I would enjoy that.

what on earth was that....hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395216)
Posted by coybrafett on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:01pm CDT
I'm hoping to get more classics combiner sets for the obvious reason. Bruticus is for sure coming. I would love to get my hands on a fall of cybertron version of The aerialbots to form superion.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395225)
Posted by Diem on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:19pm CDT
coybrafett wrote:I'm hoping to get more classics combiner sets for the obvious reason. Bruticus is for sure coming. I woul love to get my hands on a fall of cybertron version of The airealbots to form superion.

I'd rather get actual classics versions that turn into real things rather than made-uppy things but that's just me.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395226)
Posted by mattwhite924 on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:24pm CDT
Diem wrote:

As long as they make the central bot voyager sized I'll be happy.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395230)
Posted by NTESHFT on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
I didn't know Hasbro was located in Rhode Island............just made a few Family Guy episodes even funnier.

When I see pics, then I'll ask questions.......
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395231)
Posted by Anonymous on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:28pm CDT
YES YES YES

BLADES.

NOSECONE.

SKYDIVE.

BLOT.

DRAG STRIP.

RAMPAGE.

LONG HAUL.

NAUTILATOR.

ONSLAUGHT.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395234)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CDT
Aw you guys are ALL wrong!

I heard that they're going to be doing TransformersMarvelStarWars Crossovers Combiners! Imagine Optimus Prime as the center part with Iron Man as the right arm, Obi-Wan as the left arm (complete with light saber!), Hulk as the left leg, and Chewbacca as the right leg! "Optimus Prime! Super Avenger Jedi Master Mode!" Oh what fun! Yay! 8-}
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395239)
Posted by Kibble on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:39pm CDT

More? The only official one I'm aware of is 'Devastator'...and I definitely don't need any more of that!

After seeing PCC and to an extent Bruticus as well, I'll hold off on getting too excited about this tidbit until we actually see something worth 'SQUEEing' over.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395241)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 28th, 2012 @ 4:39pm CDT
TFP Constructicons are on their way, I can feel it.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395251)
Posted by Anonymous on June 28th, 2012 @ 5:12pm CDT
PrimeStriker wrote:TFP Constructicons are on their way, I can feel it.
If TFP has anything to do with this, I hope that this guy will be involved.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395255)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2012 @ 5:24pm CDT
Well, NYCC did confirm that combiners are coming in Prime.

Where are you guys all getting this agriculture stuff from? :???:
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395258)
Posted by Diem on June 28th, 2012 @ 5:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Well, NYCC did confirm that combiners are coming in Prime.

Where are you guys all getting this agriculture stuff from? :???:

I assume Combine Harvesters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combine_harvester
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395285)
Posted by robofreak on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:48pm CDT
It will be interesting to see what combiners we get.

Hasbro, please make all fgures like Onslaught and Silverbolt voyager class. That way the limbs don't look silly.
Re: New Hasbro Trademark Application: Combiners (1395294)
Posted by TulioDude on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:00pm CDT
Cant wait to see.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations RHINOX Voyager Class In Hand - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 14 minutes 1 second
Transformers ReIssue Hot Rod Black Rodimus Major Flame Race C-78B MISB Takara G1 - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 15 minutes 4 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CHRONICLE EZ 02 HOT ROD RODIMUS LEGEND CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 1 minute 10 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS EZ COLLECTION HOT ROD RODIMUS G1 LEGENDS CLASS - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 33 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS SCAVENGER w/ROLLBAR MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 34 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Class DOUBLEDEALER - MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 50 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Classics GENERATIONS WHEELJACK HASBRO MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 50 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BLURR w/INCINERATOR MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 22 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive