New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack

Transformers News: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack

Friday, July 20th, 2012 4:40PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 53,134

Last night when the Super God Masterforce Black Zarak gallery was posted you may have noticed there was no gallery of his predecessor G1 Headmasters Decepticon Scorponok, well not anymore! The Seibertron.com galleries for G1 Scorponok, Lord Zarak, and Fasttrack are now live! Enjoy full high quality galleries of all three by clicking the images or links below.

G1 1987 Scorponok

G1 1987 Lord Zarak

G1 1987 Fasttrack

Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402763)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2012 @ 5:31pm CDT
Three Scorponoks! :shock: :KREMZEEK:

One could be The Rebirth Lord Zarak and Scorponok.
Another could be The Headmasters Scorponok and MegaZarak.
And the last could be either Marvel Lord Zarak and Scorponok or IDW Lord Mo Zarak and Scorponok.
:-B :-B :-B
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402907)
Posted by zappatton2 on July 21st, 2012 @ 7:42am CDT
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402914)
Posted by AdamPrime on July 21st, 2012 @ 8:16am CDT
Of all my childhood TF toys, Scorponok got the most playtime. I know that toy so well, I could probably make one from memory!

Always thought his Zarak face sucked though. That teeny head looks so out of place.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402963)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 21st, 2012 @ 12:57pm CDT
zappatton2 wrote:To see these pics makes me sooo sad I sold my Scorponok for like $2 back in 1989. What was my tweenage self thinking?? So sad.

girls? (or boys perhaps as I don't know if you are m or f or your orientation)

Also, Scorponok is one of the best of G1 and one of the few ones I have the box for.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1403128)
Posted by Windsweeper on July 22nd, 2012 @ 6:51am CDT
I have mine here beside me. He's in good condition but I'm slightly envious of the well preserved and shiny one in the gallery. Still, I'll have him 25 years this Christmas. One of the best Transformers ever, further enhanced by by his great characterisation in the Marvel comics.

I do like the alternate colour scheme on the packaging. Could almost pass for Actionmaster Doublepunch.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1403204)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 22nd, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Holy crap on the size difference between Scorpy and Fort Max! :HEADHURTS: I never knew it was that big.

Ending Soon On eBay

RARE Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron & PC-12 Upgrade kits Hand / Feet - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 15 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations BLURR Complete Hasbro Chug Figure w manual - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 10 minutes 1 second
-Kabaya Transformers Mini Part 4 (2) Victory Leo Box C8 - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 45 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI PROWL C-08 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 31 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 ULTRA MAGNUS cab hasbro takara  GREAT - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 33 minutes 43 seconds
1980-1982 G1 Takara Transformers Red Alert Adult Owned Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 16 minutes 13 seconds
Kaiyodo Revoltech 030 SCI-FI Transformers DOTM Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 6 minutes 19 seconds
FanToys Transformers FT-09 Tesla G1 MP Masterpiece Perceptor - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 42 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory