Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack

Transformers News: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack

Friday, July 20th, 2012 4:40PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,151

Last night when the Super God Masterforce Black Zarak gallery was posted you may have noticed there was no gallery of his predecessor G1 Headmasters Decepticon Scorponok, well not anymore! The Seibertron.com galleries for G1 Scorponok, Lord Zarak, and Fasttrack are now live! Enjoy full high quality galleries of all three by clicking the images or links below.

G1 1987 Scorponok

G1 1987 Lord Zarak

G1 1987 Fasttrack

Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402763)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2012 @ 5:31pm CDT
Three Scorponoks! :shock: :KREMZEEK:

One could be The Rebirth Lord Zarak and Scorponok.
Another could be The Headmasters Scorponok and MegaZarak.
And the last could be either Marvel Lord Zarak and Scorponok or IDW Lord Mo Zarak and Scorponok.
:-B :-B :-B
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402907)
Posted by zappatton2 on July 21st, 2012 @ 7:42am CDT
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402914)
Posted by AdamPrime on July 21st, 2012 @ 8:16am CDT
Of all my childhood TF toys, Scorponok got the most playtime. I know that toy so well, I could probably make one from memory!

Always thought his Zarak face sucked though. That teeny head looks so out of place.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402963)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 21st, 2012 @ 12:57pm CDT
zappatton2 wrote:To see these pics makes me sooo sad I sold my Scorponok for like $2 back in 1989. What was my tweenage self thinking?? So sad.

girls? (or boys perhaps as I don't know if you are m or f or your orientation)

Also, Scorponok is one of the best of G1 and one of the few ones I have the box for.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1403128)
Posted by Windsweeper on July 22nd, 2012 @ 6:51am CDT
I have mine here beside me. He's in good condition but I'm slightly envious of the well preserved and shiny one in the gallery. Still, I'll have him 25 years this Christmas. One of the best Transformers ever, further enhanced by by his great characterisation in the Marvel comics.

I do like the alternate colour scheme on the packaging. Could almost pass for Actionmaster Doublepunch.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1403204)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 22nd, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Holy crap on the size difference between Scorpy and Fort Max! :HEADHURTS: I never knew it was that big.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok