New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack

Transformers News: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack

Friday, July 20th, 2012 4:40PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 52,204

Last night when the Super God Masterforce Black Zarak gallery was posted you may have noticed there was no gallery of his predecessor G1 Headmasters Decepticon Scorponok, well not anymore! The Seibertron.com galleries for G1 Scorponok, Lord Zarak, and Fasttrack are now live! Enjoy full high quality galleries of all three by clicking the images or links below.

G1 1987 Scorponok

G1 1987 Lord Zarak

G1 1987 Fasttrack

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402763)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2012 @ 5:31pm CDT
Three Scorponoks! :shock: :KREMZEEK:

One could be The Rebirth Lord Zarak and Scorponok.
Another could be The Headmasters Scorponok and MegaZarak.
And the last could be either Marvel Lord Zarak and Scorponok or IDW Lord Mo Zarak and Scorponok.
:-B :-B :-B
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402907)
Posted by zappatton2 on July 21st, 2012 @ 7:42am CDT
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402914)
Posted by AdamPrime on July 21st, 2012 @ 8:16am CDT
Of all my childhood TF toys, Scorponok got the most playtime. I know that toy so well, I could probably make one from memory!

Always thought his Zarak face sucked though. That teeny head looks so out of place.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1402963)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 21st, 2012 @ 12:57pm CDT
zappatton2 wrote:To see these pics makes me sooo sad I sold my Scorponok for like $2 back in 1989. What was my tweenage self thinking?? So sad.

girls? (or boys perhaps as I don't know if you are m or f or your orientation)

Also, Scorponok is one of the best of G1 and one of the few ones I have the box for.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1403128)
Posted by Windsweeper on July 22nd, 2012 @ 6:51am CDT
I have mine here beside me. He's in good condition but I'm slightly envious of the well preserved and shiny one in the gallery. Still, I'll have him 25 years this Christmas. One of the best Transformers ever, further enhanced by by his great characterisation in the Marvel comics.

I do like the alternate colour scheme on the packaging. Could almost pass for Actionmaster Doublepunch.
Re: New Headmasters Galleries: Scorponok with Lord Zarak and Fasttrack (1403204)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 22nd, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Holy crap on the size difference between Scorpy and Fort Max! :HEADHURTS: I never knew it was that big.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Cybertronian Optimus Prime & Bumblebee Unopened - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 36 minutes 1 second
Hasbro 2004 Transformers Cybertron Series Leader Class 11" Decepticon MEGATRON - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 23 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Universe Hound & Ravage Complete - Time Remaining: 16 days 21 hours 8 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers - Combiner Wars - Superion - 6 Figure Boxed Set - Mint - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 41 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1: WHEELJACK - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 57 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Amazon Exclusive ENERGON CUBE For Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 45 minutes 41 seconds
hot!Transformers G1 Decepticon SHOCKWAVE MIB UNUSED MINT REISSUE TRANSFORMED A - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 4 minutes 11 seconds
Vintage G1 TRANSFORMERS Springer Near COMPLETE  HASBRO, 1986 Triple changer - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 5 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive