New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream

Transformers News: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream

Thursday, December 15th, 2011 8:53AM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 50,026

Recently we have reported the news that the upcoming issue of Japanese toy magazine - Kero Kero Ace is giving away the exclusive figure - Kero Kero Scream.

Today, Takara Tomy official twitter page has posted a new and clearer image of this figure.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Takara Tomy
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323498)
Posted by El Duque on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:57am CST
:SICK:
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323499)
Posted by RhA on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:58am CST
So ugly and yet so appealing.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323500)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
RhA wrote:So ugly and yet so appealing.

Like neon G2?
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323501)
Posted by Erailea on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:09am CST
He escaped his pea pod!

The other seekers must be looking for him xP
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323506)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:26am CST
I read it as Kreo. So disappointed...
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323507)
Posted by Skywarp64 on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:27am CST
Horrible mold+vomit-like color scheme=no.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323520)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:05am CST
Cute froggy. :-B
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323522)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:12am CST
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323531)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:37am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Why would anybody want that? Even if you gave it to me for free, I wouldn't want it in my collection.
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323534)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:42am CST
so, you buy broccoli and cheese, and starscream's free?
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323573)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 15th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CST
I like it. I'm not compelled to own it or hunt it down. It's neat though.
:BOT:
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323683)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 15th, 2011 @ 3:21pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)

I buy a lot of repaints, but only because they're either a great repaint of a great mold, a great repaint of an OK mold, or an OK repaint of a great mold. This is a terrible repaint of a terrible mold.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323717)
Posted by RhA on December 15th, 2011 @ 4:46pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)

Exactly.

...and I want it.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323722)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 15th, 2011 @ 5:10pm CST
Well, to each their own, I guess. I mean, if you like it, go for it. I, on the other hand, think it looks like a testshot that never made it past that phase.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323758)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 7:04pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)

I said figurine, not figure. All those tiny toys that come in colors like solid green, solid red, red and white, pink and green, yellow and orange, etc. I believe in Japan they are called "gashapons" or something.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323787)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on December 15th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CST
Sgt Frog?
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323846)
Posted by Covenant on December 15th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CST
Now SEE? Learn something new EVERY day. "Kero" apparently means "vomit".

I'm now a more educated individual for this.

But, on the real, shame. Don't let the color blind who are unfamiliar with size class okay shit. Period.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323935)
Posted by Erailea on December 16th, 2011 @ 6:41am CST
Covenant wrote:Now SEE? Learn something new EVERY day. "Kero" apparently means "vomit".

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323943)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 16th, 2011 @ 6:58am CST
Erailea wrote:

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
I believe he was joking.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323964)
Posted by Covenant on December 16th, 2011 @ 8:16am CST
Twas. :)

Ending Soon On eBay

1987 Quickswitch Complete With Booklet G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 4 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 SOUNDWAVE & BUZZSAW DESEPTICONS ROBOT METAL FIGURE COLLECTIBLE - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 58 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 RAVAGE DESEPTICONS ROBOT METAL FIGURE COLLECTIBLE - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 48 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 BUMBLEBEE AUTOBOTS ROBOT METAL FIGURE COLLECTIBLE - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 43 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 MIRAGE AUTOBOTS ROBOT METAL FIGURE COLLECTIBLE - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 53 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 PROWL AUTOBOTS ROBOT METAL FIGURE COLLECTIBLE - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 48 minutes 53 seconds
1988 Joyride Complete G1 Transformers Powermaster - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 14 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition Laser Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining:  12 hours 59 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016