Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream

Transformers News: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream

Thursday, December 15th, 2011 8:53AM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 47,012

Recently we have reported the news that the upcoming issue of Japanese toy magazine - Kero Kero Ace is giving away the exclusive figure - Kero Kero Scream.

Today, Takara Tomy official twitter page has posted a new and clearer image of this figure.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Takara Tomy
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323498)
Posted by El Duque on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:57am CST
:SICK:
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323499)
Posted by RhA on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:58am CST
So ugly and yet so appealing.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323500)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
RhA wrote:So ugly and yet so appealing.

Like neon G2?
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323501)
Posted by Erailea on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:09am CST
He escaped his pea pod!

The other seekers must be looking for him xP
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323506)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:26am CST
I read it as Kreo. So disappointed...
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323507)
Posted by Skywarp64 on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:27am CST
Horrible mold+vomit-like color scheme=no.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323520)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:05am CST
Cute froggy. :-B
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323522)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:12am CST
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323531)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:37am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Why would anybody want that? Even if you gave it to me for free, I wouldn't want it in my collection.
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323534)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:42am CST
so, you buy broccoli and cheese, and starscream's free?
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323573)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 15th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CST
I like it. I'm not compelled to own it or hunt it down. It's neat though.
:BOT:
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323683)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 15th, 2011 @ 3:21pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)

I buy a lot of repaints, but only because they're either a great repaint of a great mold, a great repaint of an OK mold, or an OK repaint of a great mold. This is a terrible repaint of a terrible mold.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323717)
Posted by RhA on December 15th, 2011 @ 4:46pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)

Exactly.

...and I want it.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323722)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 15th, 2011 @ 5:10pm CST
Well, to each their own, I guess. I mean, if you like it, go for it. I, on the other hand, think it looks like a testshot that never made it past that phase.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323758)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 7:04pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Same reason anyone would want all the other randomly-colored figurines. ;)

I said figurine, not figure. All those tiny toys that come in colors like solid green, solid red, red and white, pink and green, yellow and orange, etc. I believe in Japan they are called "gashapons" or something.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323787)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on December 15th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CST
Sgt Frog?
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323846)
Posted by Covenant on December 15th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CST
Now SEE? Learn something new EVERY day. "Kero" apparently means "vomit".

I'm now a more educated individual for this.

But, on the real, shame. Don't let the color blind who are unfamiliar with size class okay shit. Period.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323935)
Posted by Erailea on December 16th, 2011 @ 6:41am CST
Covenant wrote:Now SEE? Learn something new EVERY day. "Kero" apparently means "vomit".

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323943)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 16th, 2011 @ 6:58am CST
Erailea wrote:

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
I believe he was joking.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323964)
Posted by Covenant on December 16th, 2011 @ 8:16am CST
Twas. :)
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323972)
Posted by Erailea on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Erailea wrote:

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
I believe he was joking.

well, I don't know Japanese, so I got really confused when he said it. Lol. His comment just made me wonder since I had thought I'd heard it was "ribbit" some time ago (can't tell you if it was on here or from a friend who knows a bit of the language).
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1323979)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:17am CST
Erailea wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Erailea wrote:

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
I believe he was joking.

Covenant wrote:Twas. :)
Tis all clear now. "Kero" = "ribbit". Screamer here looks like a frog.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1326305)
Posted by El Duque on December 23rd, 2011 @ 8:02am CST
TakaraTomy has tweeted a vehicle mode image of the upcoming Kero Kero Ace magazine freebie figure EZ collection Starcream. Image mirrored below.

Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1326350)
Posted by Blackstreak on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:48am CST
Kero Kero Kero Kero Kero Kero Kero Kero Kero :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1326351)
Posted by RhA on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:50am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Erailea wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Erailea wrote:

I thought "kero kero" was more or less "ribbit" (as in the sound a frog makes)
I believe he was joking.

Covenant wrote:Twas. :)
Tis all clear now. "Kero" = "ribbit". Screamer here looks like a frog.

:lol: VOMITVOMIT STARSCREAM.
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1326466)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 23rd, 2011 @ 6:30pm CST
It still doesn't make me want it any more than before, and before I didn't want it at all. Now, I somehow want it even less then that.
It looks like someone took a green tortilla chip and dipped it in nacho cheese.
Nacho Nacho Starscream.
Now I want it, so I can put a little space poncho on him and a little sombrero, complete with a tiny mustache.
Woulde go good with Skidflappo.... :lol:
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1327440)
Posted by El Duque on December 26th, 2011 @ 11:14pm CST
Autobase Aichi has posted some additional information from the recent issue of Kero Kero Ace magazine, which came packaged with the freebie green and yellow EZ Collecion Starscream repaint. The magazine also features a contest for fans to create their own custom Kero Kero Scream using an included blank sticker sheet. Fans can submit images of their customized Kero Kero Scream for chances to win prizes that include autographs and a gold Megatron (doesn't specify which gold Megatron). Lastly this issue features a four page comic by Naoto Tsushima explaining the origin of Kero Kero Scream. Check out a preview panel of the comic below.

Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1327448)
Posted by allspark99 on December 27th, 2011 @ 12:01am CST
This is the greatist thing i have ever seen in my life! STarscream meeting the armpit/keroro platoon! (minus Dororo, probably either crying in a cornor, or not wanting to be in a crossover)
Re: New Image of Kero Kero Ace Exclusive Kero Kero Scream (1327567)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 27th, 2011 @ 11:34am CST
HOLY SH!T SGT FROG! :BOOM: Greatest....Idea....EVER!