Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Transformers News: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Friday, September 21st, 2012 11:35AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,112

Seeing how popular Unicron is, here are a couple of new images of the Chaos Bringer in robot mode courtesy of TF YUKI's twitter feed. The figure is schedule to release along with Arms Micron Ironhide at the end of the month. Images mirrored below.

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron
Credit(s): TF YUKI
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422546)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 21st, 2012 @ 11:38am CDT
The Chaos Bringer has a similar torso to Megatron.

I'm still buying him.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422552)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 21st, 2012 @ 11:48am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:The Chaos Bringer has a similar torso to Megatron.

I'm still buying him.

He's got a simaler built to megatron period. look at his feet too.
I doubt this is a retool of any kind, but a kitbasher could make unicron from megatron if they wanted.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422576)
Posted by Cybertronus on September 21st, 2012 @ 12:36pm CDT
And the figure turns into what really? Is face? A volcano? A turd? WHAT!!?? :-?
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422580)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 21st, 2012 @ 12:39pm CDT
Cybertronus wrote:I cannot recall seen an uglier Transformer then this. Please Unicron devour this toy!!
And the figure turns into what really? Is face? A volcano? A turd? WHAT!!?? :-?
A horned volcano with his face in it. Sheesh.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422581)
Posted by RAcast on September 21st, 2012 @ 12:39pm CDT
And the figure turns into what really? Is face? A volcano? A turd? WHAT!!?? :-?

Unicron's face.
On a volcano.
Think Rock Lord.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422585)
Posted by Balgorra on September 21st, 2012 @ 12:43pm CDT
The more I see of Unicron the more the vac-metal parts remind me of the Dinozone figures.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422596)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 21st, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
I kinda like it if only because of how unique it is.

But i sure wish it had some ankle swivel. That pic sorta glaringly points that out too me.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422934)
Posted by Andrius on September 22nd, 2012 @ 11:06am CDT
What's the sticker situation with this guy? Are there any?
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1422939)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2012 @ 11:18am CDT
Andrius wrote:What's the sticker situation with this guy? Are there any?
The :CON: are decals, that we at least know.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423041)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 22nd, 2012 @ 7:00pm CDT
Looking impressive. Still a shame about the two half spiked fists. Would definitely have to double them up and make use of the Micron as a second hand.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423099)
Posted by FortMacs on September 22nd, 2012 @ 11:45pm CDT
Really like the bot mode. dont think much of the alt. mode so i may transform it once just to do it then leave it in bot mode.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423120)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 23rd, 2012 @ 1:02am CDT
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423325)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2012 @ 5:03pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:I think they should make him a supreme class size and have an alt mode of earths rocky core
But Earth's core isn't rocky, it's made of Dark Energon. :P
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423344)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 23rd, 2012 @ 5:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
But Earth's core isn't rocky, it's made of Dark Energon. :P

And magic. It makes it all complete, ya know.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423356)
Posted by craggy on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:36pm CDT
Earth's core is not rock, it is smooth jazz.
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423696)
Posted by Megatron000 on September 24th, 2012 @ 3:40pm CDT

LMAO that would be awesome! totally agree
Re: New Image of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron (1423828)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 25th, 2012 @ 1:13am CDT
craggy wrote:Earth's core is not rock, it is smooth jazz.

I sure hope so. I loves me some Smooth Jazz. Mmm. Smooth.

(No seriously, I'm addicted to it.)
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction