Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet

Transformers News: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet

Friday, August 9th, 2013 8:32AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,699

TF Yuki has tweeted out a new image of Takara Tomy's soon to be released Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet. This redeco of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Ratchet is green Decepticon! Check out the images mirrored below.

New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet
Credit(s): TF Yuki
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510602)
Posted by Manterax Prime on August 9th, 2013 @ 8:54am CDT
Another amazing piece of crap from the "masters" over at Takara making the Hasbro one look 10x better....again.
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510605)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on August 9th, 2013 @ 8:56am CDT
I like it a lot more than the Hasbro version, but why make him a Con'? :???:
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510607)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:01am CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:I like it a lot more than the Hasbro version, but why make him a Con'? :???: :???:

I just did a head count of Bots vs. Cons, and coupled with Ratchet's redesign based on a BW Predacon, I'd say it was to even out the sides a bit. I mean, look:

Autobots
1) Optimus Prime
2) Smokescreen
3) Bumblebee
4) Bulkhead
5) Wheeljack
6) Arcee

Decepticons
1) Soundwave
2) Starscream
3) Shockwave
4) Ratchet

Should Knock Out and Dreadwing get a GO! release, everything evens out.
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510609)
Posted by Crosscheck on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:02am CDT
Wow, way to take a figure that is an obvious homage to a previous character and totally mess up the deco for him. If they had released him in a purple and metallic cream like TM2 Dinobot, I would have been all over this figure. Instead they went with a garish green. Seriously, this makes Hasbro's... Vomit colored version look much better.

well, I might have to get the Hasbro version to repaint.
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510615)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:34am CDT
Making it a new evil character and homaging the green movie (and ehobby) deco... this is one of the VERY FEW BH toys I'll be getting. Interesting. :-?
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510645)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 9th, 2013 @ 10:53am CDT

Its all because its so good to be bad! :CON: As Crosscheck stated a nice metallic purple deco would have been sweeter but this is not too bad IMO. I can't wait til its available so I can order him and Takara Smokescreen together. :DANCE: :VEHI:
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510655)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:20am CDT
Behold! Warlord Ratchet, the Doctor of Doom! :twisted:
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1510722)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 9th, 2013 @ 2:03pm CDT
Lookin' good, but not at the top of my "priority" list. I'm still aiming for PRiD & AM figures.
Re: New Image of Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G19 Hunter Ratchet (1515595)
Posted by Seibertron on September 3rd, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
I just got this figure from HLJ earlier this morning. The gallery of Hunter Ratchet will be posted on Seibertron.com in the next 30 minutes or so.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction