Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator

Transformers News: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator

Tuesday, December 24th, 2013 9:22AM CST

Categories: Collector's Club News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,912

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has tweeted a image of TFSS 2.0's Thrustinator! This image gives us a look at the figure in alt mode, however they have noted the colors have not been finalized. Check out the image mirrored below.

Colors are NOT final... But. Your first look at THRUSTINATOR!

Transformers News: Re: New Thrustinator Image
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537382)
Posted by Va'al on December 24th, 2013 @ 9:23am CST
Curse you, El Duque... :-x
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537393)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 24th, 2013 @ 9:47am CST
It's like the movie the fly, but a cybertronian version.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537396)
Posted by RhA on December 24th, 2013 @ 9:55am CST
Sci-fli.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537397)
Posted by El Duque on December 24th, 2013 @ 9:57am CST
Va'al wrote:Curse you, El Duque... :-x

lol
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537403)
Posted by xyl360 on December 24th, 2013 @ 10:12am CST
I can haz Thrustinator :)?

TFCC says "no" cuz I didn't sign up for the subscription service this year, but BBTS says "yes" :D.

I can't wait for this guy to start shipping. Hopefully this proto-shot is a sign that this will be the first figure to ship out. I also ordered a Barricade, but Thrustinator is definitely the one I'm looking forward to most.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537404)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 24th, 2013 @ 10:17am CST
xyl360 wrote:I can haz Thrustinator :)?

Knowing the club, he'll actually ship out last, like Ultra Mammoth. How much do you wanna bet version 3.0 will have another Beast that will ship out last?
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537411)
Posted by xyl360 on December 24th, 2013 @ 10:52am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
xyl360 wrote:I can haz Thrustinator :)?

Yep, you're probably right. Oh why must they always save the be(a)st for last?
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537418)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 24th, 2013 @ 11:19am CST
Oh, thank God, they used blue for his organic eye as opposed to yellow! Couldn't stand the yellow they used when the reveal first popped up.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537446)
Posted by Asepticon on December 24th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CST
That pink is just ugly. I hope that changes.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537450)
Posted by durroth on December 24th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CST
I'm excited as hell for this figure. And the rest of this years sub service. I still want to pick up Ultra Mammoth when I can afford him, but really not that interested in the rest of TFSS 1.0 (except maybe g1 barricade. is every ss going to have a barricade because I'll buy the heck out of them)
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537456)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 24th, 2013 @ 4:47pm CST
A tweet the club made shortly after they tweeted the image.

The purple will be a little darker, richer… closer to the show model. The green is GREAT! Missing a paint detail on the robotic eye. #Edits
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537459)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 24th, 2013 @ 4:50pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

I dunno, the pink looks fine just as is...
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537465)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 24th, 2013 @ 5:07pm CST
Can't wait to see the final colors. This toy was the main reason I signed up for the TFSS 2.0.

It, and the Arms Microns. 8)
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537535)
Posted by Mykltron on December 25th, 2013 @ 4:57am CST
But why does this figure exist?
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537565)
Posted by Rated X on December 25th, 2013 @ 9:03am CST
Im still on the fence if I want this guy or not. I got it pre ordered at BBTS. I kind of put it in the same category as Grand Galvatron and Metroplex's eye by Dr. Wu. It's so stupid that you actually want it just to inject some humor into your collection.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537573)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 25th, 2013 @ 9:23am CST
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537575)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 25th, 2013 @ 9:32am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

You really want an honest answer to that?
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537580)
Posted by STngAR on December 25th, 2013 @ 10:11am CST
I love my beasts so yeah I like it!

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537595)
Posted by Mkall on December 25th, 2013 @ 12:09pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

I'm suspecting "special" substances were often involved.

FP Dude 1: Dude. Like you know that Waspinator and Thrust are like, the same character dude?
FP Dude 2: yeah man. I was so totally blown away when that was revealed. It was a heck of a plot twist.
FPD1: I KNOW! What if, we could, you know, make a toy that, like is one AND the other?
FPD2: woah... it's like a homage EVERYONE would buy! No one would ever complain. Like, forever.
FPD1: I KNOW!
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537596)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 25th, 2013 @ 12:11pm CST
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

I'm suspecting "special" substances were often involved.

FPD1: I KNOW!
I totally read that in a surfer dude accent. :lol:
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537617)
Posted by slugfest200x on December 25th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CST
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537623)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 25th, 2013 @ 2:48pm CST
slugfest200x wrote:a redeco of dirgegun?

A retool to be exact, as he sports a new head. It's an amalgam of Waspinator's and BM Thrust's head designs, as Waspy's spark powered the Vehicon general.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537625)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 25th, 2013 @ 2:52pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
slugfest200x wrote:a redeco of dirgegun?

Behold:

Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537627)
Posted by Mkall on December 25th, 2013 @ 3:27pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

I'm suspecting "special" substances were often involved.

FPD1: I KNOW!
I totally read that in a surfer dude accent. :lol:

I wrote it as a stoner accent, but the two are fairly similar ;)
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537629)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 25th, 2013 @ 3:28pm CST
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

I'm suspecting "special" substances were often involved.

FPD1: I KNOW!
I totally read that in a surfer dude accent. :lol:

I wrote it as a stoner accent, but the two are fairly similar ;)

Thank God, I thought I was the only one who saw more of a stoner vibe than that of a surfer.
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537640)
Posted by slugfest200x on December 25th, 2013 @ 4:38pm CST
wow ok. that heads sick!
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537644)
Posted by Arctorro on December 25th, 2013 @ 5:13pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

I'm suspecting "special" substances were often involved.

FPD1: I KNOW!
I totally read that in a surfer dude accent. :lol:

I wrote it as a stoner accent, but the two are fairly similar ;)

I read it as stoner surfers :D
Re: New Image of TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator (1537652)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 25th, 2013 @ 6:02pm CST
Arctorro wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mykltron wrote:But why does this figure exist?
Why does any awesome figure exist?

I'm suspecting "special" substances were often involved.

FPD1: I KNOW!
I totally read that in a surfer dude accent. :lol:

I wrote it as a stoner accent, but the two are fairly similar ;)

I read it as stoner surfers :D