New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion

Transformers News: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 12:46PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 14,321

It's that time of the year again. Forget about Christmas, Valentine's Day, and everything in between, we're nearing March! With that said, it means that this year's Transformers Collectors' Club Free Membership Figure will be shipping in due time. Pete from the TFCC has sent us a nudge, notifying us that their website has been updated with a new picture of Elite Guard Dion - a repaint of Henkei Hot Shot, and you can check him out in all of his glory below.

The figure is set to be shipped to all TFCC members who have signed up for membership prior to March 16th! Check out the Transformers Collectors' Club website for yourself.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Pete from TFCC, Flux Convoy
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048027)
Posted by Anonymous. on February 17th, 2010 @ 12:47pm CST
Yeah, I gave you credit and what not. :P
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048029)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 17th, 2010 @ 12:54pm CST
My only problem with this is that the Autobot logo on the door is cut off because of the hinge there. Other than that he looks great.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048034)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:02pm CST
Haters be damned, that looks hot.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048035)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:12pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:Haters be damned, that looks hot.

You shut it, you Armada lovin' weirdo! Heh. He does look pretty nice though. I don't really want another two years of an elite guard theme but whatever.
:BOT:
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048041)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CST
That is just plain hideous. :SICK:
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048042)
Posted by Nekoman on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:Haters be damned, that looks hot.

Funny, before I saw this thread my thoughts were "HAWT".

I'm really excited about this toy.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048045)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:24pm CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Haters be damned, that looks hot.

:BOT:

You have Armada in your sig...

Anyway, I agree, two more years of Elite Guard stories and characters was not where I'd hoped we go on the Club field trip.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048050)
Posted by Tigertrack on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:32pm CST
Just re-upped my membership the other day. Dion and Coptur will be nice.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048062)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on February 17th, 2010 @ 1:49pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:Haters be damned, that looks hot.

I agree. I was debating joining TFCC this year, but between this and SG Cyclonus, I'm sold.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048070)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:00pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:You have Armada in your sig...

Technically yes, but.... I have no clever response. ;)
:BOT:
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048072)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:04pm CST
Don't hit me but.... who's Dion again? :grin:

Not a bad looking toy, but I obviously won't be picking him up since I have no knowledge of the character.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048078)
Posted by Seibertron on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:12pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:Thanks dude, Blurrz posted right about the same time you did.

I merged the two topics together.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048082)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:17pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:Don't hit me but.... who's Dion again? :grin:

Ere ya go!!

Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048092)
Posted by Rated X on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:31pm CST
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048094)
Posted by Dagon on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:36pm CST
I was anti-this-figure at first, but this picture makes him look not so bad. I'm still not thrilled, but it's getting better, just in my opinion.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048096)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:39pm CST
Rated X wrote:I know Im probally gonna get slammed by 90's era fans, but I gotta ask why on Earth (or Cybertron) would this character have a human name ??? (Dion)

Stop trolling. This is your only warning on the matter.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048105)
Posted by mechabooks on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:53pm CST
Wow! I'm glad I signed up for the TFCC! A few months ago I snagged the awesome Astrotrain figure, and now Dion is coming out and it looks great! Although, I must say I am way more excited for the Shattered Glass Cyclonus figure. :CON:
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048108)
Posted by Valandar on February 17th, 2010 @ 2:56pm CST
Who even says it's a human name? Bion, Ion, Pion, etc don't sound human, so maybe Dion is just a coincidence.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048113)
Posted by Mkall on February 17th, 2010 @ 3:19pm CST
I'll be getting this guy, though I'll be calling him Windbreaker due to them sharing a very similar paint scheme.
Re: New Image of Transformers Collectors' Club Elite Guard Dion (1048114)
Posted by Chaoslock on February 17th, 2010 @ 3:21pm CST
That's a perfect TFCC figure. I can live without it. The biggest flaw is the orange thingie in the middle of the blue painting and the autobot logo.

*Tries to imagine a paint scheme that could do wonders with the mold...*
Color it black with green or yellow lightning paint job, and I'll buy it.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem