New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire

Transformers News: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire

Monday, December 3rd, 2012 9:45AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,831

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Million Publishing have released new images of their upcoming exclusive Transformers United Artifre, which they have revealed is due to ship out December 17th. Check out the images mirrored below.

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images
Credit(s): Million Publishing
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443822)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 3rd, 2012 @ 10:13am CST
That's gotta be the cleanest look at G1 Artfire I've ever seen.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443828)
Posted by triKlops on December 3rd, 2012 @ 10:35am CST
man, he is really looking good in the shots, especially the comparison with stepper
regretting not having the loot for him when he was pre sold
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443829)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 3rd, 2012 @ 10:37am CST
Stepper isn't complete without Artfire in any line. Where's Encore Artfire, TakaraTomy?
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443838)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 3rd, 2012 @ 10:57am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Stepper isn't complete without Artfire in any line. Where's Encore Artfire, TakaraTomy?
We're still waiting on a TF: Collection Artfire. ;)
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443841)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:02am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Stepper isn't complete without Artfire in any line. Where's Encore Artfire, TakaraTomy?
We're still waiting on a TF: Collection Artfire. ;)


Or a Hasbro Commemorative Edition. He was supposedly on their short-list ;)
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443850)
Posted by Mkall on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:41am CST
It's been a long road
waiting from there to here
It's been a long time
But Artfire's finally near

I'm excited. There's been a space by Stepper for almost a year now waiting to be filled.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443872)
Posted by STngAR on December 3rd, 2012 @ 12:23pm CST
Its a nice looking figure, just not 150.00 nice. :MAXIMAL:




And if I got him than I'd have to spend another 85 to get Stepper......Seperation anxiety, Ive seen it and its not pretty
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443878)
Posted by Rated X on December 3rd, 2012 @ 12:33pm CST
Awesome. This is one mold that actually works for 5 different characters.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1443990)
Posted by quickmixed on December 3rd, 2012 @ 9:57pm CST
Looks great. I had almost forgot that I had this fig pre-ordered.

Its been a long time coming.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1445150)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on December 8th, 2012 @ 5:47pm CST
So will there be a mass production Artfire too?
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1445160)
Posted by Mkall on December 8th, 2012 @ 6:56pm CST
Transformers Hoarder wrote:So will there be a mass production Artfire too?

No. There was a rumour there was going to be one, however that was a mis-advertisement. This is the only Artfire we'll be seeing for a while unless Encore puts one out.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1445166)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on December 8th, 2012 @ 7:48pm CST
Mkall wrote:
Transformers Hoarder wrote:So will there be a mass production Artfire too?

No. There was a rumour there was going to be one, however that was a mis-advertisement. This is the only Artfire we'll be seeing for a while unless Encore puts one out.


From BBTS

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


We have confirmed that the Million Publishing Exclusive version of Artfire will be released as pictured below. The general release UN-32 from Takara will be in a different color scheme. This version comes with both Nightstick and Sparks - the UN-32 version will come with only one of the two.

This version of Artfire will include two partners, Nightstick and Sparks, and be a limited edition.
Product Number: MPB10008
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1445171)
Posted by El Duque on December 8th, 2012 @ 8:37pm CST
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Transformers Hoarder wrote:So will there be a mass production Artfire too?

No. There was a rumour there was going to be one, however that was a mis-advertisement. This is the only Artfire we'll be seeing for a while unless Encore puts one out.


From BBTS

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


We have confirmed that the Million Publishing Exclusive version of Artfire will be released as pictured below. The general release UN-32 from Takara will be in a different color scheme. This version comes with both Nightstick and Sparks - the UN-32 version will come with only one of the two.

This version of Artfire will include two partners, Nightstick and Sparks, and be a limited edition.
Product Number: MPB10008


I don't trust that prodcut listing. Tfsource stated UN-32 Artfire turned out to be misinformation. Let me do some checking, but I have a feeling they just never updated their info.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446176)
Posted by Stormrider on December 12th, 2012 @ 9:12pm CST
There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446178)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2012 @ 9:17pm CST
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446186)
Posted by Mkall on December 12th, 2012 @ 10:04pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.

I'm sure there'll be a UN-32 sometime in the future but it just won't be Artfire.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446188)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2012 @ 10:13pm CST
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.

I'm sure there'll be a UN-32 sometime in the future but it just won't be Artfire.
Wonder who it could be.

Maybe the recently rumored Hardhead or Reflector. ;)
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446190)
Posted by Mkall on December 12th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.

I'm sure there'll be a UN-32 sometime in the future but it just won't be Artfire.
Wonder who it could be.

Maybe the recently rumored Hardhead or Reflector. ;)

Time will tell.
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446231)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on December 13th, 2012 @ 7:31am CST
Re: New Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Transformers Generations Artfire (1446639)
Posted by Stormrider on December 14th, 2012 @ 5:51pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.


Thanks for clarifying. That's what I thought. I remember when this news came out people were so excited they kept referencing each other "UN-32". It makes it confusing to figure out what is fact and rumor.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering
Twincast / Podcast #136:
"The Gathering"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 30th, 2016