Transformers News: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus

Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 2:18PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 43,164

Amazon has updated their listings for their upcoming exclusives Transformers Optimus Prime Jetwing Movie Deco and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus. Not only is Jetwing Optimus Prime finally getting a domestic release, but he will have it's own unique deco. The Jetwing components feature G1 Trailer deco and the guns are color matched to his body. He's currently available for pre-order at a price of $104.99.

Though he's not currently available for pre-order we do have an image of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 deco Bruticus. Note the G2 faction symbols!

Credit(s): daimchoc, Amazon
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1398983)
Posted by RAcast on July 10th, 2012 @ 2:25pm CDT
That's some good Bruticus right there. :APPLAUSE: And Prime's deco is kind of amazing. :)
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1398997)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 10th, 2012 @ 2:51pm CDT
Wow, I certainly didn't expect Prime to have more paint apps than the Takara version. That's a nice surprise.

Bruticus doesn't look bad either. I think I'll go with this version over the SDCC version.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399001)
Posted by roBROmanceFTW on July 10th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
In regards to Prime, this is one of those instances in which I would prefer a domestic version over Takara's. *PRE-ORDERED*...
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399020)
Posted by Xephon0930 on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:36pm CDT
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399023)
Posted by Slip?Stream on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:39pm CDT
That Jetwing Prime deco looks awful, I'm glad I picked up a Takara version.
Bruticus looks awesome!
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399024)
Posted by Anonymous on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:40pm CDT
Xephon0930 wrote:A G-1 re-deco of Jetwing Prime? I say yes!!!! And the G2 Bruticus doesn't look bad either. But I need some reprolabels to cover that G-2 Decepticon mark.
Knowing me, I'd just cover the G2 Decepticon symbols with shinier G2 Decepticon symbols. :michaelbay:
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399025)
Posted by Sideswipe29 on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:43pm CDT
Ok Prime's jet pack confuses me. I understand the stripes on the wings (his trailer) but are the colors on his gatling guns significant to G1 or something or is it just random paint apps they decided to use. Either way it's weird in my opinion.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399026)
Posted by daimchoc on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
More pics of FOC Combaticons G2 from Amazon.com

Bruticus

Vortex

Onslaught

Blastoff

Brawl

Swindle

Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399029)
Posted by Anonymous on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:51pm CDT
They're so gorgeous...
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399032)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:54pm CDT
G2 Decepticon symbols everywhere!

It's so beautiful.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399033)
Posted by RAcast on July 10th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
The more I see of the G2 deco'd Combaticons, the more I want them. =P~ Swindle and Vortex look suitably awesome in those colors, and I really dig hovertank Brawl.

My only real complaint is that Bruticus doesn't have a big purple chest piece and his chest is yellow.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399034)
Posted by daimchoc on July 10th, 2012 @ 4:00pm CDT
Looks like only Vortex is missing his chest symbol. However, there's one on his wing.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399035)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 10th, 2012 @ 4:00pm CDT
I love that it actually has the G2 symbols. I'm committed to the SDCC version though. I don't feel like I need two.
:BOT:
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399064)
Posted by craggy on July 10th, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
that Prime is okay looking for what it is. pretty nice paint job.

G2 Bruticus is pretty cool. Vortex looks amazing, Brawl and Blast Off aren't too bad either.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399071)
Posted by That Bot on July 10th, 2012 @ 6:32pm CDT
I really dig Prime's new paint job. I may have to shell out for that. G2 Bruticus is also really cool-looking. It's so gaudy but so AWESOME.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399076)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 10th, 2012 @ 7:03pm CDT
Bruticus. So much G2 goodness, =P~
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399087)
Posted by Cyberseven on July 10th, 2012 @ 7:55pm CDT
I am even happier now that I have both of these preordered. I like the fact that they gave the Jetwing Jet pack a more integral to the figure paint. The wings look more like his trailer transformed, and the guns have that energon glowing paint fade.

As for G2 Style FOC Bruticus, I just have to say that this was a totally righteous idea. Home run on both of these for Amazon.

Sorry though that I have to say Year of the Dragon Ops, not so much IMHO.

Keep em comin though.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399138)
Posted by OptiMagnus on July 11th, 2012 @ 12:09am CDT
Hasbro must be...listening to us? I begged for an Ultra Magnus and I got three, and begged for a Jetwing Optimus and I got one with a cooler paint job.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399147)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 11th, 2012 @ 1:58am CDT
I like the stripes on Prime's wings, but not the colors of the guns. Too much orange, looks kind of tacky.

Bruticus is cool but I don't do the G2 thing. I kind of wish this was the SDCC exclusive and the G1/Game accurate one was on Amazon instead.
Re: New Images of Amazon.com Exclusives Jetwing Optimus Prime and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (1399156)
Posted by triKlops on July 11th, 2012 @ 2:59am CDT
really glad i got that Bruticus preorder in
cost effective and damn cool paint job

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial