New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime

Monday, June 24th, 2013 6:45AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,950

Our friends at the Planet Iacon facebook page have shared a new images of the officially licensed Super Deformed Optimus Prime from Kids Logic. The figure appears to boast a wide range of articulation and comes with Matrix of Leadership. Images mirrored below.

Re: Kids Logic Unveils Super Deformed Optimus Prime

Re: Kids Logic Unveils Super Deformed Optimus Prime

Re: Kids Logic Unveils Super Deformed Optimus Prime

Re: Kids Logic Unveils Super Deformed Optimus Prime
Credit(s): Planet Iacon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1497651)
Posted by njb902 on June 24th, 2013 @ 8:13am CDT
I think my office will have a new addition soon.
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1497658)
Posted by AutoBorst on June 24th, 2013 @ 8:47am CDT
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1497689)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 24th, 2013 @ 11:11am CDT
AutoBorst wrote:So wait, is this transforming as well? Can't see how but it wouldn't be the first time a transformer has surprised me.

The Kids Logic one doesn't transform. The one that does is a 3rd Party product.
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1497700)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 24th, 2013 @ 12:16pm CDT
if this is a success....it be cool to see a line of these, specifically i'd love a Starscream one. :P
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1497742)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on June 24th, 2013 @ 3:55pm CDT
Sideswipe 00 wrote:While this figure looks awesome, Excellent Toys is doing it better and an IDW version and G1 version! =P~ And it transforms!

Depending on price i will be getting both though =]

[attachment=3]935386_402663653164310_1793581691_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]931204_402663526497656_539239916_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]935097_402663579830984_1991166377_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]922609_409825742448101_1317714677_o.jpg[/attachment]

It bothers me that EVERY time someone does an awesome COE rig like this, they insist on having giant feet hang off the back of the vehicle mode.
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1497781)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on June 24th, 2013 @ 11:10pm CDT
So it's a "chibi-fied" version of MP-10? I'm strangely tempted to get him and pose him next to his full-sized MP brother, sitting on MP-10's shoulder.
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1506626)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 25th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CDT
Thanks to the Kids Logic and Toysdaily facebook page, we get some color images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime. These images also confirm light up features and energon axe. Also unveiled on the Kids Logic facebook page is a 3 inch clear version which is a free gift when you pre-order the normal 6 inch figure at ACGHK 2013. The images of both figures have been mirrored for you.

Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1506629)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 25th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CDT
That is so god damn adorable! :x
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1506669)
Posted by Razorgatortt on July 26th, 2013 @ 6:28am CDT
Does anyone have the instructions or know how to pre order this kids logic OP from ACGHK 2013?
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1506676)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 26th, 2013 @ 7:17am CDT
Never before have I wanted something so super-deformed. =P~
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1506686)
Posted by AutoBorst on July 26th, 2013 @ 7:57am CDT
OMG, that is beautiful. I love the colors too. Yet another awesomely awesome import I'll never be able to afford. I'd trade my Revoltech Optimus Prime AND Megatron for that. Any takers? :sad:
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1507618)
Posted by REMINATOR on July 29th, 2013 @ 4:50pm CDT
Definitely looks amazing! He'll be in my collection if it get repainted into the White Magnus :grin:
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1512463)
Posted by Dorkimus on August 18th, 2013 @ 5:18am CDT
Whoa, I really like this one, but the price is rather uncool. 229 € in local store which is the only one who sells these so far. That is harsh. It is cheaper in big bad toystore, but there might be customs fees to add that etc. so it is not going to be cheap in any ways :-(
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534571)
Posted by El Duque on December 11th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CST
The folks over at Toy People have posted a great gallery of the Kids Logic SD Optimus Prime non-transforming figure. The figure comes with multiple hand sets, ion blaster, energon axe, Matrix of Leadership, and light up features. Check him out below.

Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534635)
Posted by T-Macksimus on December 11th, 2013 @ 9:16pm CST
My brain is screaming "I WANT IT, I NEED IT!!" and my wallet is saying "Pffffffttt...hahahahaha...good freaking luck with that!"
This little SD Prime kicks so much ass but I just can't justify getting him for no bigger than he is and the fact that it's non-transforming compared with how much they are charging for him.
Never mind the fact that it's the holiday season and the only ones getting toys in my household for the next month are the kids. I can't even afford a lump of coal for myself after doing the Christmas shopping.
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534642)
Posted by MegaDump on December 11th, 2013 @ 9:32pm CST
Hate to say it, but if it weren't for the deformed proportions, this would have to be one of the best looking Primes around in terms of colour, style, lights and detail. Makes me want one!
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534681)
Posted by Shadowstream on December 12th, 2013 @ 12:46am CST
I'm not into the whole deformed thing, but even so the details and shapes are pretty badass for something so... cutesy. One thing is a bit perplexing though; What's with angle on his wrists? Early pictures here seem to show the ends of his forearms at a clean and strait angle, and now they're bent ridiculously inward.

Edit: Need to remind myself not to get excited about overpriced crap :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534806)
Posted by Red 50 on December 12th, 2013 @ 3:14pm CST
That thing is so adorable... Can you imagine him talking with a high-pitch voice, trying to sound serious? I can and can't help but laugh...
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534839)
Posted by Bouncy X on December 12th, 2013 @ 7:14pm CST
they need to make Starscream like this.....and lower the price because that's a lil expensive for such a tiny figure. if he was 12 inches or higher then ok but yeah.
Re: New Images of Kids Logic Super Deformed Optimus Prime (1534852)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on December 12th, 2013 @ 8:01pm CST
Ah, Chibimus Prime.

This thing's been on pre-order at my local hobby shop, and it's been tempting me to no end...and I don't even collect SD!

There's just something inexplicably cool and badass about it, despite those cutesy proportions. I just love that it lights up in so many places, especially the Autobot logo.

I just can't see myself paying that much for a non-transforming OP, though, and an SD one at that.

Ending Soon On eBay

2008 Hasbro Transformers:Movie Leader Class Premium Optimus Prime Stunning AFA90 - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 44 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers, Dark Of The Moon Autobot Leadfoot, Human Alliance!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 22 minutes 14 seconds
PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG PLAYSET BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 20 days 17 hours 52 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Series Decepticon Scourge Sealed on Card - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 10 minutes 24 seconds
ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE BATTLE CHARGED TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ROBOT TO CA - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 15 minutes 31 seconds
2007 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS:Movie ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE Super Conversion AFA 90 WOW!!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 2 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 COMMEMORATIVE SERIES III ,2002 RE-ISSUE AUTOBOT JAZZ - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Universe KING ATLAS Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 35 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory