New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X

Transformers News: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 9:13AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 19,176

Singaporean Transformers collector - Kaiser AKA Justin Cheong has dropped us a message and shared some new images of his recent haul on the 3rd Party Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X.
PE-11 are three robots that paying homage to Generation 1 Reflector.

Check out the toy images below:

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Kaiser
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214530)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 27th, 2011 @ 9:16am CDT
I sooo can't wait for these guys to hit BBTS! Nice to know I'll still have stuff to buy when the movie line comes out. :twisted:
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214541)
Posted by #Sideways# on April 27th, 2011 @ 9:31am CDT
Oh. My. Gosh.

Those are epic tiny warriors!

I want them, if they aren't too terribly expensive. :\
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214594)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
These look seriously awesome, except that they should've used grey instead of white.

Unfortunately like other Perfect Effect products, they're way too expensive for the size, I'm not willing to pay $100 for these.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214596)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:25pm CDT
Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :BOOM: 8) :x
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214622)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 28th, 2011 @ 5:13pm CDT
Mine should be here by mid-next week, and I can't wait. Man, these guys are small, but they are so friggin awesome!!!
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214687)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 28th, 2011 @ 6:41pm CDT
The more I see these the more I want them.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214690)
Posted by Anonymous. on April 28th, 2011 @ 6:45pm CDT
Beautiful.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214708)
Posted by Mkall on April 28th, 2011 @ 7:16pm CDT
Hurry up and get on my shelves!
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214803)
Posted by El Duque on April 28th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CDT
wwwfrenzyrumblecom has uploaded a video review of the recently released G1 Reflector homage by PerfectEffect, PE-11 Scouting Force X. These guys may be small, but they pack a lot of heat! See his thoughts on the trio in the video embedded below.

Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214810)
Posted by Seibertron on April 28th, 2011 @ 9:32pm CDT
Pre-order canceled!
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214817)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on April 28th, 2011 @ 9:39pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Pre-order canceled!

Why? What's wrong?
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214822)
Posted by Seibertron on April 28th, 2011 @ 9:47pm CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Pre-order canceled!

Why? What's wrong?

Way too much money for something that small and unofficial. It's in scale with the rest of the Perfect Effect stuff, but it's not my cup of tea, especially for that kind of money.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214827)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:02pm CDT
Size really is their Achilles' heel. They're the Decepticon kids!

I've bought less for more, though. Plus, there's three of them.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214828)
Posted by Seibertron on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:04pm CDT
To each their own. I'm not knockin' them, they're just not for me.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214832)
Posted by Rated X on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CDT
OK I admit the small size sucks. But they damn sure look good so Im glad I pre-ordered. Besides the TFC version is going to suck because they compromised too much G1-ness in robot mode to make him a more modern camera.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214839)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:23pm CDT
The TFC one(s) actually look rather nice to me. Ultimately we'll see which is the better toy, I guess. I wish the trend of people making the same things would stop, though. Arcee, the Autoscout, Nightbirs, the trailers, the Reflectors ... if everyone concentrated on different characetrs, we'd have many more products.

The smalless makes all TFC products iffy in my book. But I do like these guys for what they are. And I really think this set took some notes from FP's not-Bruticus.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214853)
Posted by moneycon on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:35pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Pre-order canceled!

same here....90 bucks....I don't think so!!
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214866)
Posted by Anonymous on April 28th, 2011 @ 11:06pm CDT
Funny how these are over-priced, yet the TFCC Ramjet is cheap enough. :-?
I'd like to reward PE for a job well done in original design. Fantastic accessories, BTW. Everything stores in alt mode. At the end of the day - this is what PE does stylistically - and in that perspective: completely succeeds. Here's hoping they keep the production run low as a nod to the rarity of its G1 counterpart.

Hope Masterpiece Megs can hold this guy...
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214874)
Posted by morphobots on April 28th, 2011 @ 11:53pm CDT
Holy cow. I knew they would be small, but I had no idea . . . The original Reflector team towers over them. Maybe I can envision them as one pumped-up badass Minicon team.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X (1214875)
Posted by Seibertron on April 28th, 2011 @ 11:55pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Funny how these are over-priced, yet the TFCC Ramjet is cheap enough. :-?

Hope Masterpiece Megs can hold this guy...

It's $40 cheaper after shipping. It's an official exclusive limited edition Transformers toy from the official Transformers fan club which is officially supported by Hasbro. I'll take it in a heartbeat over an unofficial toy that costs $40 more.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right