New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat

Transformers News: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat

Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 4:21AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Site Articles, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 66,381

Seibertron reader BKZ has tipped us of that the 3rd party company PerfectEffect has posted new images of their upcoming products - PX04, PE-09, PE-10 & Px-02.

You can view the full gallery here: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/perfecteffectt ... 03506.html

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): BKZ
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137393)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 19th, 2010 @ 4:31am CDT
Huh, now that i think about it rosannas teeny tiny gun actually looks like a microphone from some angles! :lol: coincedence maybe? :???:
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137396)
Posted by Sid Burn on October 19th, 2010 @ 5:01am CDT
did they already announce they are doing rewind and eject versions of the ninja mold?

they look great!
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137397)
Posted by Trikeboy on October 19th, 2010 @ 5:07am CDT
Eject and Rewind: YES!!!!!! Everything else, no. What the heck did they do to Laserbeak and Ratbat? I might pick up an extra two of the Eject/Rewind mold to create SG versions in Rumble/Frenzy colors (not officaly known but R/F were in Eject/Rewind colors).
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137417)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 19th, 2010 @ 6:29am CDT
I'll say yes to Rosanna, yes to Eject and Rewind. Maybe on those two those red and blue things. And no to kingbat. I don't need that poor piece of looking...whatever it is. Batmode is completely fugly looking. Univeres Ratbat from the Springer two pack will work just fine for me.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137450)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 19th, 2010 @ 8:47am CDT
They look decent, but I just know they'll be out of my price range. That's why I haven't bought Rumble & Frenzy. Good thing I didn't yet.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137460)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 19th, 2010 @ 9:34am CDT
I really like this groove PerfectEffect has found. Reimagining cassettes as targetmasters and all. Especially now that they are exploring other designs.

The Ninja mold is really cool and stands out from the warrior mold.

I... don't know what the birds are supposed to turn into. And who are they? Garboil and Sundor?

Kingbat's mold is... interesting. With his shoulders by his feet, he looks like he stilt walks on the wingtips. Still, turning into a trident is cool and you get a sword for your trouble. I'll get him, but I'm NOT seeing him as Ratbat.

It's too soon to say I'm hesitant about them trying other animals (you never know how awesome something might be in-hand), but I am very curious.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137477)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 19th, 2010 @ 10:20am CDT
Oh yes, the Soundwave silhouette.

One of the things I liked about PE re-imagining the cassette characters as weapons was because it was functional as a toy and sensible for their mythology.

The mini-cassette design was fine and good, but it made them stand apart from the established play pattern of everyone else turning into vehicles. For lack of a better term, they break the 4th wall (like a certain gun). Unfortunately, the concept only really works if you happen to have a guy who becomes a mini-cassette player to take advantage their designed play value. On their own, the concept sorta falls apart (seriously, they turned into rectangles somewhere between suitcase and laptop to the other toys).

Now PE is creating their spin on one of the two guys who made cassettes work; in a line where the "cassettes" turn into guns. Right :-?
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137480)
Posted by joevill on October 19th, 2010 @ 10:26am CDT
I really like King Bat. I think I'm will probably wait for the black and blue versions of Ninja.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137487)
Posted by Oilspill on October 19th, 2010 @ 11:01am CDT
Think I'll pick up Rosanna, Eject & Rewind. 3 of one mould is a bit much, but Eject & Rewind are mandatory, and I don't have a Rosanna in my collection so it would be nice to have one.

Kingbat - I think the trident mode is fantastic, and the jet mode is great, but the bat mode doesn't work for me - and if it's meant to be Ratbat then that's the most important mode. Think I'll be passing for now.

The Laserbeak mould looks interesting, bird-mode looks great - but what is that alt mode meant to be? A power pack? Regardless I'll probably pick up Laserbeak & Buzzsaw.

I was quite impressed with Frenzy & Rumble. Good little figures with great detailing and brilliant paint apps.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137533)
Posted by Windsweeper on October 19th, 2010 @ 1:12pm CDT
Am I the only one who thinks the bird looks like Squawktalk?
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137555)
Posted by Mkall on October 19th, 2010 @ 2:25pm CDT
I'm fairly sure I'll pick up all of these little guys.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect PX-04, PE-09 Ninja & PX-10 King Bat (1137705)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 19th, 2010 @ 9:33pm CDT
Windsweeper wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the bird looks like Squawktalk?

No your not! He's the first name that came into my head looking at him.
The second was Graphy or "Gurafi" in japanese.
It looks more like squawktalk though for sure. It'd be great if it was. Instead of the usual Laserbeak or Buzzsaw.
In fact that blue one could even be Raindance in jet mode or whatever that mode we see there is.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generation 2 Autobot Aerialbot Fireflight - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 2 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Menasor generations 6 figure box set motormaster new - Time Remaining: 27 days 4 hours 34 minutes 36 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV50 Hyper Surge Optimus Prime Figure F/S - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 6 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Animated Skywarp Decepticon Voyager Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 51 minutes 52 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-22 ULTRA MAGNUS action figure JAPAN VER - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 8 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers RID Grimlock Action Figure Complete Used 2015 Robots In Disguise - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 9 minutes 11 seconds
Japan Ultra Rare Takara Transformers G1 LAMBOR / SIDESWIPE vintage item MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 46 minutes 3 seconds
2012 SDCC Transformers Prime Terrorcon Cliffjumper RUST IN PEACE MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 48 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory