New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder

Transformers News: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder

Tuesday, December 28th, 2010 4:30AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 78,702

The back-packaging of PerfectEffect's Ninja and Kingbat Two-Pack revealed PerfectEffect's next project, Reflector! The SFX Reflector set looks to be a spot-on representation of the G1 character. With new photos posted on PerfectEffect's blog, we've got a look at the middle component of Reflector, Viewfinder. Viewfinder is a tad taller than their Shadow Warrior, looks very articulate, and like their other figures, can dual wield weapons. We also get a look at some of the weapons that come with the SFX set. Check out the prototype images below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): PerfectEffect

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162759)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on December 28th, 2010 @ 4:38am CST
Cool!

Possibly a bit on the small side, but I'm sure it (they) will fit into my collection nicely.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162761)
Posted by ninoslow on December 28th, 2010 @ 4:45am CST
nice toys , iam gone get this one when i see him on store nice
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162765)
Posted by metaphorge on December 28th, 2010 @ 5:39am CST
Pure win! I've wanted a cartoon accurate Reflector ever since I saw him in the original miniseries, and this looks to fill the bill nicely... also makes me optimistic about the not-Soundwave they teased an image of a month or so back on their website.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162766)
Posted by TCWJoe on December 28th, 2010 @ 5:49am CST
looks like if that kibble is formed right, it might be a zoom lens. Look at the rounded peices far left and second to the right
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162773)
Posted by El Duque on December 28th, 2010 @ 6:07am CST
Instant pre-order. I've been very pleased with all my other PE figures. I've been waiting on a classics Reflector and I just don't think the Preceptor repaint is going to do it for me.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162780)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 28th, 2010 @ 6:25am CST
looks great. too bad its not a hasbro toy
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162788)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 28th, 2010 @ 6:40am CST
I've always wanted a Reflector. This sounds and looks promising. It's a real shame the bot modes are gonna be so tiny though. I passed on their cassette bots because of that. Still pretty excited though. Curious to see if Hasbro has an answer to this in the works.
:BOT:
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162791)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 28th, 2010 @ 6:50am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:Curious to see if Hasbro has an answer to this in the works.
:BOT:

They do but it's a repaint/rework of Perceptor.

I hate that this is so small, but I'll probably get it anyway as I love these characters and need more Decepticons.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162795)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 28th, 2010 @ 7:04am CST
DevastaTTor wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Curious to see if Hasbro has an answer to this in the works.
:BOT:

They do but it's a repaint/rework of Perceptor.

Ohhh, forgot about that. It was mentioned at Botcon right? Depending on how each product turns out, I may end up with both. :P
:BOT:
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162803)
Posted by metaphorge on December 28th, 2010 @ 7:20am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:It's a real shame the bot modes are gonna be so tiny though. I passed on their cassette bots because of that.
I'd be ecstatic if not-Reflector would be about the size f an actual SLR in camera mode, but alas it's not to be; if I remember correctly the triplets were not all that much larger than Rumble & Frenzy, though of course PE has downsized them a bit from their incarnation as cassettes.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162811)
Posted by craggy on December 28th, 2010 @ 7:47am CST
griftimus prime wrote:looks great. too bad its not a hasbro toy

if it was a Hasbro toy would the topic be posted in the Knock Offs and 3rd Party Toys forum? I'm just wondering why you've come to post here if you're so devoted to one company that you'll deprive yourself of something you like because another company is making it?
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162817)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 28th, 2010 @ 7:53am CST
craggy wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:looks great. too bad its not a hasbro toy

my problem is that it looks awesome but its not made by hasbro. which means they will overcharge for it. it wont be affordable. just like the new devastator figures. they look incredible but will cost lord knows how much.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162819)
Posted by craggy on December 28th, 2010 @ 8:00am CST
griftimus prime wrote:
craggy wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:looks great. too bad its not a hasbro toy

sounds like they'll charge more than you're willing, or able, to pay. not necessarily that they're overcharging for it. I'd wager that the final cost per unit vs cost to make would show a significantly higher mark-up on a Hasbro toy than a 3rd party one.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162822)
Posted by Rated X on December 28th, 2010 @ 8:22am CST
Nice but so small in the cartoon scale. Ill buy anyway as long as they dont use crazy colors.

Im aslso sick of hearing how if its not Hasbro its not real. Who cares ??? If it looks good and fits in scale with the rest of a collection then its all good. Be happy somebody is doing what hasbro wont do.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162835)
Posted by Mkall on December 28th, 2010 @ 8:53am CST
Instant Buy. He looks very awesome.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162851)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 28th, 2010 @ 10:00am CST
I think it's too small. I'll still pick it up mind you but if it doesn't work on the shelf, I'll sell it in a heartbeat.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162864)
Posted by Oilspill on December 28th, 2010 @ 10:45am CST
Oh you magnificent bastards PerfectEffect. That looks so damn tasty.

Looking forward to seeing Spyglass and Spectro too.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162884)
Posted by WarGraver on December 28th, 2010 @ 12:26pm CST
This doesn't appeal to my personal tastes, but it is nice. Nice shape, cool use of kibble. The lens seems low in robot mode. I mean, I get that it HAS to be that low, but it still makes the robot mode look weird.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162888)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 28th, 2010 @ 12:54pm CST
Looks pretty awesome, but too small, and I know it'll be really expensive. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect SFX Reflector - Viewfinder (1162980)
Posted by MGrotusque on December 28th, 2010 @ 6:34pm CST
Nice figure!! really nice.

I love those swivel feet. Nothin beats a flat footed action pose. It shows that some thought went into the design.

Great quiver of weapons that come with him as well. I like the shield and knife!! That's my favorite weapon with my Crossfire 2 set. I display my Bruticus with just the knife. I'm likin this little trend of melee weapons.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers ENEMY red/blue Rumble/Frenzy from an Encore Soundblaster MINT - Time Remaining: 22 days 23 hours 14 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers WINGTHING Orange Ratbat from an Encore Soundblaster MINT - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-02 Frenzy from a genuine TRU Soundwave MINT - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 44 minutes
Transformers Masterpiece Soundblaster MP-13B part / piece - Megatron - Time Remaining: 22 days 19 hours 14 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Action Master Optimus Prime C8 nice figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-02 LASERBEAK NM/MINT - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 44 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers ROTF DEVASTATOR Revenge of the Fallen - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Prime Cyberverse Optimus Maximus - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 14 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory