Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack

Transformers News: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack

Thursday, October 21st, 2010 12:44PM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Toy News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 40,952

Pimp your Universe Blaster continues, as Renderform has released images of their prototype backpack that comes with Blaster's upgrades. This addition will help hold Blaster's electro rifle from the set, his stock weapons from the original toy, and even acts as a gun itself! Check it out below...

..while the rest can be seen over at Renderform.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Renderform

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138312)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:55pm CDT
Cool! I'm liking these Renderform items. :D Does the backpack fit anywhere in alt mode?
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138322)
Posted by horus on October 21st, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
I want that rifle for my Device Label Blaster :grin:
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138419)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 21st, 2010 @ 4:36pm CDT
Well that's a nice bonus. Looking forward to the release of this set.
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138474)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 21st, 2010 @ 6:57pm CDT
Who ever made this is most definitely taunting me. They know I hate 3rd party products, but they know just the accessories to make for my favorite. :-x :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138556)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 22nd, 2010 @ 2:54am CDT
Doesn't matter how many Blaster inspired addons and accessories people might make it still doesn't look much more than the cheapo Cyb Soundwave repaint that it is. Proper Blaster please Hasbro (preferably with the toy or comic head like this modified one has)
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138615)
Posted by Rated X on October 22nd, 2010 @ 7:45am CDT
Ugly rifle for an ugly figure...
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138734)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 22nd, 2010 @ 2:01pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Ugly rifle for an ugly figure...

Your constructive criticism needs a little work lol.

I agree that it would be amazing and way overdue for Hasbro's to release a Generations style G1 or IDW Blaster. But I think this set brings a lot Hasbro's repainted Cybertron SW. The head pictures here is my least favorite of the three, but you can at least identify the character now by something other than the color scheme. Go ahead and start shipping these things out Venksta!
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138830)
Posted by Traxus Prime on October 22nd, 2010 @ 10:33pm CDT
Re: New Images of RF-003 Blaster's Backpack (1138945)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 23rd, 2010 @ 9:58am CDT
Traxus Prime wrote:I'm going to make a prediction, or mabye it's just wishful thinking. We're getting a Rumble and Frenzy, and I don't think hasbro will release those two without their big daddy Soudwave. I think hasbro has big big plans for Soundwave. Now if that ever actually happens then there would more than likely be repaint/remold into Blaster. That being said I'm holding off on all things Blaster for a while just in case. Device label Blaster is tempting but I can't justify that price when i'm not going to use it for anything other than to stand on a shelf.

I wish I could say the same, but they just released WFC Soundwave, I think that's our quota for the next while. :-(
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus