New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee

Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 10:11AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 44,951

New images of Transformers Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Nitro Bumblebee has appeared at Yahoo Japan auction.
The seller - kabutodj has uploaded some new images of the figure, both robot as well as alternate modes.

You can check out the listing by clicking here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Yahoo Japan
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195203)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 15th, 2011 @ 10:16am CDT
Hmm. Maybe I'll buy Delorean Bee when it goes on eventual clearance. :lol:
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195223)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:15am CDT
*sighs*

I'm all for them making these easier for kids and therefore more playable, but I'm not at all fine with them making them THIS dumb and stripped down.

How do you go from "Wow, pretty neat" for the first movie toys, to "WTF? These are like miniature Masterpieces! This is insane!", to "Wow. Armada much?" I mean, seriously, what a de-evolution this has become. As for a possible Armada comparison comment, to which I would respond, "Hey! Armada had some cool stuff, these just suck!"
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195226)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:20am CDT
'79 Bumblebee and Battle Blades Bumblebee are enough for me. Need all three Megatrons though. This thing looks interesting, but I don't need it.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195227)
Posted by OlivusPrime on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
His robot mode actually looks really cool to me. He looks a lot burlier, maybe that's the new design they're meant to be using in the film. I may actually get him, if only for his resemblance to the DeLorean time machine.
I won't give in to the Bumblebee craze though... I'l just buy this, make like a tree, and get out of here.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195229)
Posted by kookookajew on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT
What the hell is that?
The awkward looking hunch back leader class and this piece of shit reallllllly make me worry about what bumblebee will look like in DOTM. As for me, I will be BUMBLEBEE FREE in the upcoming toyline. Battle-blade bumblebee, HA Bumblebee and the Battle Ops bumblebee are IMO the best looking bumblebee's were gonna get. :grin:
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195231)
Posted by Varia31 on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT
alternator77 wrote:is everyone getting a rocket pack? sheesh

"Sideswipe, give me your jetpack! ... NOW!"

lol

Um, yeah, seems like it. :P
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195237)
Posted by lbullock7 on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
:-? I almost prefer the Nitro Bumblebee over the regular DOTM deluxe version. Looks kinda cool and a nice change instead of so many freaking repaints we get a new mold and new look. Ether way though there are way too many bumblebee figures out there. #-o
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195241)
Posted by rpetras on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
Yea, I've hit Bumblebee overload.

I'm done.

They will have to have a spectacularly cool version for me to shell out for yet another BB.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195245)
Posted by Astronopolis on March 15th, 2011 @ 12:09pm CDT
it does have one thing going for it, the shins are finally a new sculpt instead of the same shins theyve been using since 2007! not that it changes my opinion much
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195254)
Posted by morphobots on March 15th, 2011 @ 12:52pm CDT
Why, why, why does this have to be the rare one with two hands?
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195258)
Posted by reluttr on March 15th, 2011 @ 1:02pm CDT
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195274)
Posted by Road-hole on March 15th, 2011 @ 1:30pm CDT
lbullock7 wrote:If I had to get one bee from DOTM I'd prolly get this one. He looks like a miniature Leader Bee. I prefer the original Mechtech gun the regular bee came with though.

I agree. If I had to get one bee from DOTM I'd prolly get this one. He looks like a miniature Leader Bee. I prefer the original Mechtech gun the regular bee came with though.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195284)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 15th, 2011 @ 2:03pm CDT
Still toying with the idea of picking this one up just so I can hollow out those "rockets" and put small model rocket engines in there. Yeah it would likely be a waste of money since it would probably destroy the figure upon firing but it would certainly look cool. The kids would definitely get a kick out of it so it might just be worth attempting.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195316)
Posted by First-Aid on March 15th, 2011 @ 3:01pm CDT
reluttr wrote:The seller does realize that this is mudflaps mechtech gun, and the gun on mudflap actually goes with this figure right?

That's not a gun, that's Mr. Fusion!

This is heavy... #-o
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195331)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 15th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CDT
Think positively…. :-? I like his feet.

Yep, thats about it.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195352)
Posted by Red 50 on March 15th, 2011 @ 4:07pm CDT
I miss the 2007 Deluxe Bumblebee (Chevrolet Camaro Concept).

I really haven't liked any Bumblebee figure after that.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195448)
Posted by OptiMagnus on March 15th, 2011 @ 7:26pm CDT
GREAT SCOTT!
This is the most worthless piece of slag Hasbro has ever made. They need to stop making so many worthless Bumblebees and listen to the true fans and the collectors that keep the brand going instead of making stupid stuff the kids want.

Do I believe that? NO! I am about to DEFY you ALL! :twisted: Brace yourselves, because what you are about to read may make you want to kill me.

I think this is the best looking deluxe movie Bumblebee we've ever gotten (at least in robot mode). They've finally got the torso construction done right. And the doors and wheels on his back are finally placed and angled correctly. And hopefully those new feet are on some sort of joint so the figure can actually stand up. Plus, he has two hands, proportioned arms, and an unobtrusive MechTech weapon.
As for the alt-mode, it just screams Back to the Future time machine to me. The rockets are a neat feature IMO, and he'll fit well with the Wreckers. Even more, look at all of those MechTech ports. A potential to turn this thing into a killing machine. I hope the rockets turn into a jetpack. I'm just not completely sure if this alt-mode is the best way to go. However, it is a huge step away from the myriad of repaints and retools that all look the same in alt-mode. I can't help but like it though.
But overall, I say he's WINNING!
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195478)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on March 15th, 2011 @ 8:05pm CDT
It acctually looks like the rocket engines end up on the back of his legs.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195578)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on March 15th, 2011 @ 11:03pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:It acctually looks like the rocket engines end up on the back of his legs.

It DOES end up on the back of his legs in bot mode. And from a three-quarter angle, it looks hollow:

IMO rest of the fig actually looks decent, but the lack of detail on the calves makes him look too simplified for a deluxe fig. At least the one with the NASCAR safety netting on its windows has the same calf details like HFTD BB Bee.

I also noticed that DOTM Bee's don't have face-shields, but at least the head sculpts are better-looking that the ugly bloated-ass one on ROTF preview Bumblebee.

Probably will be getting the "NASCAR" deluxe DOTM Bee, but still on the fence about this one.
Re: New Images of Transformers DOTM Nitro Bumblebee (1195608)
Posted by Rated X on March 16th, 2011 @ 1:20am CDT
Im done with Bumblebee.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Star Wars CrossOvers Battle Droid to AAT NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 20 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE TITANS RETURN BRAINSTORM FIGURE G1 NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 50 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS G2 STUNTICONS MENASOR FIGURE SET NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 21 minutes 1 second
Transformers Prime SHOCKWAVE Commander Class Beast Hunters Cyberverse Series 3 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 37 minutes 1 second
Transformers Original G1 Parts 1987 SCORPONOK figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 37 minutes 28 seconds
Classic Transformers Bumblebee Costume Size 4-6 Revenge of the Fallen Costume - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 22 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS G2 AERIALBOTS SUPERION FIGURE SET NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 7 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers - 5 Figure Lot - Prime - Beast Hunters - Deluxe - Starscream + More - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 52 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory