New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime

Monday, January 19th, 2009 7:47AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 23,388

tf08.net- Member s250 has found new images of the upcoming Takara Tomy release Mickey Mouse Optimus Prime.

The figure, scheduled to be releases soon in Japan, has held intrigue and disdain for collectors. An interesting merger from Takara Tomy, it certainly appeals to a niche market much like the Sports Label Transformers from over a year ago.

Check out the images below that originated on tf08.net, detailing almost anything that you might want to see about the figure.

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): s250, tf08.net
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869648)
Posted by Editor on January 19th, 2009 @ 7:51am CST
Getting better and better. I'm glad he was preordered when I did.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869653)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 19th, 2009 @ 7:55am CST
You know, I agree with a lot of folks here-not my cup of tea but he's pretty cool and the execution seems perfect. Guess Takara made a believer out of me after all.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869655)
Posted by Forgotten on January 19th, 2009 @ 7:58am CST
My 2 year old loves the pictures so i'm sure he'll end up with this thing. It can sit beside his Optimash Prime. Mein Gott, the crap I end up buying as a collector and a parent. #-o
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869661)
Posted by Technically weird on January 19th, 2009 @ 8:05am CST
Looks okay, but I dislike the mickey on mickey thing going there.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869665)
Posted by barricade2218 on January 19th, 2009 @ 8:10am CST
I'm looking forward to my preorder as well. True it is a niche item, but I think it's worth the investment.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869669)
Posted by olokin on January 19th, 2009 @ 8:18am CST
it looks a lot better than i thought. i might get one for my Prime collection
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869680)
Posted by redhexagons on January 19th, 2009 @ 8:31am CST
cool! might get this one. :grin:
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869697)
Posted by First-Aid on January 19th, 2009 @ 9:22am CST
That is actually very impressive! Definitely in the category of "cute and creative" as opposed to "cool and exciting", but a great job. I especially like the Mickey on his head pointing at the target/enemy/Donald Duck... :grin:
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869723)
Posted by omega666 on January 19th, 2009 @ 10:28am CST
He looks more like Prime than animated Prime. :grin:
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869732)
Posted by Crosscheck on January 19th, 2009 @ 10:43am CST
I really wish there was a way to get rid of that Mickey on the top of his head. It would be a guaranteed buy if that was possible. If I can't, he is added to the extremely possible list for me.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (869736)
Posted by Editor on January 19th, 2009 @ 10:53am CST
The piece that Mickey is laying on looks like it could be a flip out, hopefully it could be fliped in to hide him.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Mickey Mouse- Optimus Prime (870175)
Posted by Stormrider on January 20th, 2009 @ 3:27am CST
There is something that I would like to know - the scale.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Prime The HUB Hasbro RID Deluxe AUTOBOT RATCHET Figure Sealed NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 40 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2008 Animated Deluxe SAMURAI PROWL Figure Complete w/ Manual RARE! - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 55 minutes 4 seconds
Megatron IDW Comic Series Deluxe Generations Transformers Hasbro MISP - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 26 minutes 4 seconds
GRIFFIN ROCK POLICE STATION Chief Burns + Growl K-9 Transformers Rescue Bots - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 3 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Action Figure New - Holiday Gift - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 18 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL OF CYBERTRON ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 48 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Arcee action figure Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 20 minutes 3 seconds
Overbite Repugnus Autobot Whirl Gunbarrel Crystal Widow Universe Transformers - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 21 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory