New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar!

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar!

Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 11:00AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 68,112

Along with images of Transformers United Kup that we posted earlier today, our readers have found new pictures of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-gar. All of these images come from Amazon Japan. Check them out below and click on them to see their respective entries.

Credit(s): It Is Him, Bass X0

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135144)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on October 13th, 2010 @ 11:13am CDT
Oilspill wrote:FYI for any that didn't know (I only just discovered this myself) - if you click on the image in the auction you can zoom in a bit. It let me have a better look at Kup & Wreckgar's faces in particular.

Also, it's a shame that Takara aren't giving us a more G1 flame deco on Tracks' hood. *EDIT* Just read that apparently all the Pics besides Lugnut and Straxus are Hasbro pics - so maybe we will get a different Tracks deco and Wreck-gar wont have all that ugly grey plastic. There's a red autobot symbol on Kup's hood though - does this mean that Hasbro are reverting to coloured faction symbols (like they did with Drift)?

Here are the links to the auctions for your convenience:

Kup
Perceptor
Wreck-gar
Jazz
Lugnut
Tracks

Also, the extra pictures should definitely be frontpaged if they haven't been already!

Thanks for the links Oilspill! I definitely took a closer look at all of them. Really great pieces these figures. Hopefully the Takara decos for Tracks screams G1.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135147)
Posted by Oilspill on October 13th, 2010 @ 11:17am CDT
Actually, tackertackle of TFW2005 seems to have found even better quality pics in his post here.

I'm going to go drool at them a bit more. Wreckgar even has the chest-antennae-gun-things he had in G1.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135165)
Posted by Vectorshot on October 13th, 2010 @ 11:52am CDT
They are ALL cool. They must've hired a true fan to do these designs.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135168)
Posted by Seibertron on October 13th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
I split this topic from the Kup one since there was already almost 100 posts about Kup before these images for these characters started being discussed.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135171)
Posted by Rodimus the Prime on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CDT
Fantastic! Jazz is awesome, pure joy!! Perceptor is awesome!!! Wreck-gar is awesome!! Tracks, Kup...AWESOME!! I think I might touch up Wreck-Gar with some metallic paint, actually! What a fantastic wave of figures! An ode to all Transformers fans, with a special wink and a kiss blown at us G1 era fans!!
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135172)
Posted by barricade2218 on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:03pm CDT
This line just keeps getting better and better..!
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135173)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
I'm so excited for absolutely all of these. My only concern is Lugnut. Becasue It would appear that the "Reveal The Shield" line is movie-formers and Classics 3.0 together. So, I don't know which category Lugnut really falls under. Though, I'll probably get him anyways, I'd like to avoid buying anymore movie-formers.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135182)
Posted by TeletranPrime on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:30pm CDT
Hasbro/Takara arent playing this time... these are kickass products, now all I need to see an accurate springer and redo of the 2010 combiners (Abominus, Computron, and Predaking)I dare them, how about that....... :grin: :twisted:
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135184)
Posted by BobbyKyra on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:44pm CDT
Jazz, Wreck-Gar and Perceptor are just 3 very sexy toys! :grin:

What's that on Jazz' roof though?
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135187)
Posted by Deludedcon on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:57pm CDT
It's over for me. Must have them all, no matter the cost!

Urrrrrrrgh. They are fantastic. 'Nuff said.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135188)
Posted by --B-- on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:57pm CDT
BobbyKyra wrote:Jazz, Wreck-Gar and Perceptor are just 3 very sexy toys! :grin:

What's that on Jazz' roof though?

Not for Resale.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135189)
Posted by BobbyKyra on October 13th, 2010 @ 12:59pm CDT
Good, so that's going to dissapear then. :)
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135191)
Posted by Liftgate on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:00pm CDT
WreckGar looks like a human being in a suit with that flesh-tone face. Cosplay WreckGar maybe?

Perceptor looks great, but maybe he should have been a CSI truck with a microscope and things in the back? Would be fun to build an actual truck like this, but I don't think the tracks would be street legal.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135196)
Posted by horus on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:10pm CDT
Seems they are all coming out now with open fists :D
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135197)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:11pm CDT
The more I see United Lugnut, the more I have a feeling I'm going to ignore my rule about buying Hasbro over Takara versions with him.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135200)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:16pm CDT
Ok i take it back Lugnut looks pretty damn cool in purple. All these look awesome cant wait to get em.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135214)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:40pm CDT
And just so everyone realizes.. These are pre order

quoted from the translation

[quote]This product is projected release date of February 26, 2011[/quote]
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135216)
Posted by bengear on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:43pm CDT
Man, that perceptor is great....looks just like him. Is he going to come with a big gun? or just the shoulder missile/cannon?
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135222)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on October 13th, 2010 @ 1:56pm CDT
I like the alt mode colors on Hasbro Lugnut slightly better. Although his bot mode looks AMAZING with the purple, black and yellow. Hmmmm. I might get both if I can afford it. Perceptor is really shaping up to be a great figure, even without his traditional alt mode. He and Jazz will be BOS for me. I'm not the biggest Wreck-Gar fan, and without an army of Junkions he has less appeal to me, so I may wait on him.
Re: New Images of Transformers United Lugnut, Perceptor, Jazz and Wreck-Gar! (1135230)
Posted by Anonymous on October 13th, 2010 @ 2:27pm CDT
I've been wondering, is Lugnut in the Generations toy line or is he for the movie toys?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 - Reissue Collectors Edition - TRAILBREAKER - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 33 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers G1 - Reissue Collectors Edition - RATCHET - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 48 minutes 2 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prowl Generations Classics G1 Colors Lot Chug Universe - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 4 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers ENEMY red/blue Rumble/Frenzy from an Encore Soundblaster MINT - Time Remaining: 22 days 23 hours 14 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers WINGTHING Orange Ratbat from an Encore Soundblaster MINT - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-02 Frenzy from a genuine TRU Soundwave MINT - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 44 minutes
Transformers Masterpiece Soundblaster MP-13B part / piece - Megatron - Time Remaining: 22 days 19 hours 14 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Action Master Optimus Prime C8 nice figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory