New Images of Universe G1 Starscream

Transformers News: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream

Thursday, September 25th, 2008 1:40PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 20,219

ACToys.com has posted new pictures of the Universe Starscream repaint. This repaint is, of course, none other than the Classics Starscream, repainted in more traditional G1 animation colors.

You can see the original thread here and the images are shown below.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Discuss the new Starscream below!
Credit(s): Dead Metal, ACToys.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795013)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 25th, 2008 @ 1:42pm CDT
This toy is sexy.

word up.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795019)
Posted by Hard Hacker on September 25th, 2008 @ 1:46pm CDT
Not the hottest use of the mould.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795035)
Posted by -Genocide- on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:03pm CDT
This definitely turns me on. I can't believe I want to buy him after owning the first Classics, and the Henkie version.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795044)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:07pm CDT
This really makes me wish I'd known about this before I ordered the Henkei. Sure it's less detailed but it fixes the major problems, and doesn't have the lame chrome.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795045)
Posted by Sunstar on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:07pm CDT
MORE starscream love.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795046)
Posted by dragons on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:08pm CDT
this starscream it would have to be if i see him instores ill pick him up but if i dont see him in stores and they stopped having him stock ill get henkei either way i dont car to much hasbro & takra figures look slightly identical to each other if you dont look that closley at the details butthats it.

i know im going to get for this bue here it is on certain figures but i just did a comaprison of this starscream and takrar starscream if you big on detail get henkei, if you just want the figure no matter how he lokos get hasbro version what gives hasbro is a big toy company but they bad job sometimes when painting some of the figures.????
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795051)
Posted by Sid Burn on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:16pm CDT
Pass, I still say the original Hasbro Classics paint scheme is the best of the bunch.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795062)
Posted by Kryptikore on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:32pm CDT
Yeah I'm going to have to pick up this figure! Considering the original was crap and my Henkei has the retarded backwards knee!
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795077)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 25th, 2008 @ 2:51pm CDT
i dont care if i have the first classics starscream i want this one too!!!!!!
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795108)
Posted by SimonMK on September 25th, 2008 @ 3:20pm CDT
Definetly going to buy it. Even if I already have the crappy Classic SS. But I am still waiting for a Sunstorm repaint. :-(
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795138)
Posted by Mirage22 on September 25th, 2008 @ 3:50pm CDT
I missed out on him with the first Classics line. Now's my chance! And now I'm glad I didn't get him first time around. This one is beautiful!
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795158)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on September 25th, 2008 @ 4:11pm CDT
oh hell yes
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795183)
Posted by Pyrostrata on September 25th, 2008 @ 4:31pm CDT
Yes! Will score that bad boy for sure!
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795188)
Posted by BlackMagnus on September 25th, 2008 @ 4:34pm CDT
Pyrostrata wrote:Yes! Will score that bad boy for sure!

Seconded!!
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795198)
Posted by ponycorn on September 25th, 2008 @ 4:45pm CDT
MMMMMMMM :oops:

I was still kicking myself for not buying the previous funny striped Classics Starscream for $30 at a recent toy show.

G1 accurate plus half the price and off the shelf? :mrgreen: I'm in!
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795214)
Posted by Tyrenol on September 25th, 2008 @ 5:09pm CDT
And there go the holes.

I'd put money on the new Starscream. My wish is that Hasbro would've released him with 86 cartoon colors before instead of messing around with us. Damn.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795261)
Posted by Sledge on September 25th, 2008 @ 6:07pm CDT
How am I supposed to break it to my Classics Screamer that he's going to be replaced? He's still getting used to Classics Megs turning up and replacing him as head 'Con, now he's not even going to be head Screamer.
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795280)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 25th, 2008 @ 6:30pm CDT
Nice, but aren't there still some seekers missing that this mold could be used for? Where's the rest of the rainmakers?
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795286)
Posted by Sledge on September 25th, 2008 @ 6:37pm CDT
The rainmakers can bite my shiney metal ass. I'm really not bothered about a couple of jets that had thirty seconds screentime in one epsiode. Seriously, what's the big deal with them?
Re: New Images of Universe G1 Starscream (795295)
Posted by breakthru on September 25th, 2008 @ 6:48pm CDT
I'm afraid this one's a pass for me. I already have the Henkei version which I prefer.

Ending Soon On eBay

Used TakaraTomy Transformers Movie RA-19 Jolt Painted - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 7 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Scorn Figure. Free Shipp - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 18 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug Figure. Del - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 14 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Sky Byte MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 45 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers AD14 Jolt Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 11 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack Playset - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 31 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Roadbuster MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 32 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers AD15 Ratchet Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 58 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents