Transformers News: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas!

Monday, December 27th, 2010 3:36AM CST

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 91,649

Seibertron.com member El Duque has pointed us towards a thread on ACToys which gives us a brilliant look at upcoming products by TFClub. These images include our first look the Targetoids final look. It also gives us a new look at the Optimus Prime and Soundwave headmasters, a new looks at the SD Movie Optimus Prime called Primas and a new better look at the Not-Constructicons Not-Hook and Not-Scavenger, including a clear shot at Not-Devastator's head! We now also know the name these will be sold under "Project: Deva".

We have mirrored the images to see them in the original post just click here!

And just to clarify since this has been creating some confusion lately: TFClub is a Chinese unofficial Transformers fan site, like seibertron.com, just that they also produce unofficial 3rd party Transformers toys. They are not affiliated with Hasbro, TakaraTomy or the official Transformers Collectors Club.
Credit(s): El Duque, ACToys
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162345)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 27th, 2010 @ 3:38am CST
My god this stuff is awesome, the only thing I don't want is the Primas thing, the rest is totally rad!
Those Targetoids are awesome, they even come with their own guns, and those Headmasters and Devastator, god damn next years is going to be sad, very sad!
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162348)
Posted by feeiq90 on December 27th, 2010 @ 4:01am CST
editted*
commented on wrong thread...
silly me :oops: 8-}
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162349)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 27th, 2010 @ 4:11am CST
Hell yes, that Devastator looks awesome. There is no way in hell I won't be picking that up.
:CON:
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162356)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on December 27th, 2010 @ 4:48am CST
Good jesus god in heaven!!!!!! I might actually have to build a shelf just to place him in my collection. If I can get my hands on one of those not-devestators I might actually cry, especially since based on the scale they EACH look to be voyager size roughly. Which to me screams expensive!
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162367)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 27th, 2010 @ 6:03am CST
its a shame these are not made by hasbro. not interested.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162369)
Posted by rpetras on December 27th, 2010 @ 6:36am CST
I really want to like the target-masters, but I just don't.
Their bot modes are cool, but the gun modes ... I dunno.
I'm on the fence with these.

And neither Super Deformed nor vintage Headmasters are really my thing, so I can skip those.

But man, that Devy is un-freaking believable! :x :x :x
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162372)
Posted by ninoslow on December 27th, 2010 @ 7:03am CST
nice finally a awesome version of devastator i will get it, when i see him in store , i cant wait to have it.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162375)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on December 27th, 2010 @ 7:30am CST
OH! MY! GOD!

Devastator is AMAZING! I want it soo soo soo soo soo bad!

The Targetroids are effing awesome, too! I hope they go for Soundwave and Shockwave in the future.

As far as the Headmasters go, I don't have any G1 Headmasters, so the only reason I would get either is just to have another version of Soundwave.

But Devastator is my priority. I am worried, however, that the crane in the back will cause a lot of balance issues... :/
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162381)
Posted by prowl123 on December 27th, 2010 @ 8:00am CST
Devastator!
Devastator!
Devastator!
Devastator!
You will be mine
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162390)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 27th, 2010 @ 8:34am CST
OMG, all this and Insectitrain? I thought 2010 was the year of the third party developers but it looks like 2011 will be even better. Btw, for those hoping for a similar scale Devastator, I probably isn't going to happen. Hasbro will have to take the risk on creating 6 voyager sized figs and all of them selling in order to make a profit. While the fans will snap him up, what about the kids. There is no media event to drive this toy into the homes. Unless Devastator shows up exactly as he did in G1, there won't be demand for it. Do you think the parent's will invest in such a costly figure? It will be Supreme Devastator from ROTF all over again. In the UK it would cost at least £100 to complete the giant. From a business point of view, I think that would be too risky for Hasbro.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162405)
Posted by T-Macksimus on December 27th, 2010 @ 9:25am CST
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162410)
Posted by First-Aid on December 27th, 2010 @ 9:37am CST
Oh.
My.
God.

That Devastator set is better than sex. TFClub, you've sold me. Now all I need is a job and money.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162428)
Posted by craggy on December 27th, 2010 @ 10:26am CST
see the scaffolding stuff that's around the partly constructed Devy and encases the "little" robot mode Constructicon? I wonder if we might be lucky enough that that comes with them...kind of packaging?

Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162430)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 27th, 2010 @ 10:29am CST
Dead Metal wrote:and a new better look at the Not-Constructicons Not-Hook and Not-Scrapper

Wait isnt Scrapper the Constructicon leader who forms Devastator's right leg?
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162433)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 27th, 2010 @ 10:38am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:Insanely curious about the JB-01 & 02. Everything else is looking awesome as well. Love the idea of the Targetmasters being principal characters and not just "modified" Nebulans. I do have to admit though that after taking another look at Frenzy/Rumble's Devastator, this TFC version is impressing me less and less. Sure, the Frenzy/Rumble creation was a one shot deal and non-transforming but by the time this TFC version is complete, it may as well be in the same category. The price is gonna be absolutely insane (it'd have to be) and I'd be amazed if even a dozen of these get sent to the states because of that fact. I'd just as soon enjoy looking at the pics of the F/R version. It's way bigger and the detail blows this one away.

This version of Devy is looking better and better. The Frenzy/Rumble Devy was transformable (or at least he made a transformable version) and he made a few. Peaugh got one and did a whole week of reviews for it.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162440)
Posted by wolverinetodd on December 27th, 2010 @ 10:53am CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

Wait isnt Scrapper the Constructicon leader who forms Devastator's right leg?

That's not Not-Scrapper. It's Not-Scavenger. I think Dead Metal misnamed.

One of the last pics of Not-Devastator from the backside appears to reveal that Not-Devastator's head stays attached to Not-Hook's body. Major plus. I wonder if Not-Devastator's hands are concealed when Not-Scavenger and Not-Bonecrusher are not forming the arms. I guess we'll find out as 2011 progresses.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162449)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 27th, 2010 @ 11:45am CST
craggy wrote:Also, am I the only one that wants them to come with trumpets for the coronation scene?

Now that you mention it. . .some trumpets would be nice! :lol: maybe another 3rd party company can make them, if their not included, that is.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162489)
Posted by Vicalliose on December 27th, 2010 @ 1:21pm CST
TFClub is some pretty cool guys. They make crazy big toys, and doesn't afraid of not selling them.

No really, it's too bad no one will be able to afford this. It'll probably be a limited release though. :-(
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162503)
Posted by Kirkimus Prime on December 27th, 2010 @ 2:14pm CST
I was already interested in the new Devastator, but now I REALLY want to start saving up for it! Does anybody have any clue on pricing? I just know it's going to be completely ludicrous, but I want to know if I should have a heart attack now or later!

I really like the Targetroids, too; I figure if they aren't too expensive I'll get Megatron and Optimus.

The rest of the lineup is ging to be a "pass" for me though. I'm not too interested in the Head Masters unless we end up with new bodies at some point, and I've never been keen on SD style anything, so Primars is out.

All said and done, it looks like there will be something for everyone in TFC Toys' lineup.
Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub products: Devastator, Headmasters ,Targetoids, Primas! (1162511)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 27th, 2010 @ 2:33pm CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

Awesome idea!! Maybe they should have spring loaded, detachable cones for when Starscream shoots them off.

That Devastator really does look awesome. I think I'll definately have to get this. So what if I have to put off getting a new car for a decade or so. Disappointed with Primars. I was hoping when I saw the name in the topic title that it was some kind of rendition of the original Matrix bearer. Silly me. I'm 50/50 on the Targetroids. Megatron and Optimus look like crap. Starscream and Hot Rod look pretty cool though. I would happily use them on my Classics figures.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial