New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Tuesday, August 12th, 2014 2:35PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 20,019

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Seibertron.com member duoduotea we get to bring you some in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut. Crosscut is a repaint of Skids with a brand new head sculpt and is due to be released very soon. Check out the Images we've mirrored below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!



Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut

Transformers News: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut
Credit(s): Seibertron.com member duoduotea
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598764)
Posted by craggy on August 12th, 2014 @ 2:39pm CDT
lookin' real nice.

That wave, despite being mostly repaints, is one I'm really excited for. Only let down is Jhiaxus and he's at least made of the very cool Armada/IDW Starscream toy.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598775)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 12th, 2014 @ 3:01pm CDT
Grrrr, what's the holdup on these figures. I still need the last two Dinobots too? Where are they? :-x
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598782)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 12th, 2014 @ 3:15pm CDT
It may not be the Hasbro silver and Candy apple red like the promo pics, but I still like crosscut, he's cool in my book :D
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598805)
Posted by DMSL on August 12th, 2014 @ 4:07pm CDT
I really don't care about this figure, give me a Skids already. That figure is really nowhere to be found.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598820)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 12th, 2014 @ 4:33pm CDT
Man i cant wait for this wave. But i still cant find rattrap or tankor damn it.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598847)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 12th, 2014 @ 6:15pm CDT
Really hoping for this headsculpt to be the one used for AOE Platinum Edition Rollbar in the Breakout Battle set.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598856)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 12th, 2014 @ 6:44pm CDT
Now we need a 3rd party to make a little scooter for him.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598873)
Posted by YoungPrime on August 12th, 2014 @ 7:43pm CDT
craggy wrote:lookin' real nice.

That wave, despite being mostly repaints, is one I'm really excited for. Only let down is Jhiaxus and he's at least made of the very cool Armada/IDW Starscream toy.


Speak for yourself, Jhiaxus is my favorite figure out of the entire wave. But all were pre-ordered on sight.

Can screw around with retail this time around especially with Walmart indefinitely clogged up with Bayformers crap.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598881)
Posted by shajaki on August 12th, 2014 @ 8:15pm CDT
YoungPrime wrote:
craggy wrote:lookin' real nice.

That wave, despite being mostly repaints, is one I'm really excited for. Only let down is Jhiaxus and he's at least made of the very cool Armada/IDW Starscream toy.
Speak for yourself, Jhiaxus is my favorite figure out of the entire wave. But all were pre-ordered on sight.

Can screw around with retail this time around especially with Walmart indefinitely clogged up with Bayformers crap.
i can only speak for my local stores, but my generations toys still take up a healthy 40% of the shelf space at most places.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598923)
Posted by leokearon on August 13th, 2014 @ 3:42am CDT
shajaki wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:
craggy wrote:lookin' real nice.

That wave, despite being mostly repaints, is one I'm really excited for. Only let down is Jhiaxus and he's at least made of the very cool Armada/IDW Starscream toy.
Speak for yourself, Jhiaxus is my favorite figure out of the entire wave. But all were pre-ordered on sight.

Can screw around with retail this time around especially with Walmart indefinitely clogged up with Bayformers crap.
i can only speak for my local stores, but my generations toys still take up a healthy 40% of the shelf space at most places.


It's better than Ireland which have 0% of shelf space dedicated to Generations and 100% dedicated to AOE garbage.
Re: New in-hand images of Transforme​rs Generation​s IDW Crosscut (1598927)
Posted by monstrinhotron on August 13th, 2014 @ 5:09am CDT
finally. i had almost forgotten i preordered him some time in the spring. i love 'im with his ridiculous Sideshow Bob feet and probably swapped left-right hip pieces.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager - Brainstorm Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 40 minutes 54 seconds
Takara Transformers Cybertron Commander: Optimus Prime Convoy TV version - Time Remaining: 4 days 29 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers G1 reissue BOX + BUBBLE INSERT STARSCREAM anime 09 takara empty - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 23 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Ultra Class Wing Saber - 2005 Hasbro Rare & Brand New! - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 16 minutes 1 second
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow Free Ship  JAPAN - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 3 minutes 42 seconds
1984 Hasbro Transformers Sunstreaker Autobot Car (Clean Shape! / No Weapons) - Time Remaining: 11 days 17 hours 10 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Movie Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 57 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 DIRGE MB complete hasbro takara milton bradley - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 59 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016