New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures

Transformers News: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures

Thursday, March 21st, 2013 8:18AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,782

We have our first look at Takara Tomy's upcoming Transformers Go! figures courtesy of the latest Japanese hobby magazine scans making the rounds. As initially rumored these Takara Tomy version of Hasbro's Beast Hunters figures do feature some alternate decos, such as Optimus Prime blue translucent plastics.

Here's the full run down of pictured figures:

• G11 Optimus Prime

New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures

New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures

New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures
Credit(s): daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473291)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 21st, 2013 @ 8:35am CDT
Those colors are beautiful! That's how they should have been done! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473293)
Posted by reluctantyouth on March 21st, 2013 @ 8:43am CDT
I agree those colors are sick!! =P~ I want that Shockwave in my collection for sure :BOWDOWN: Takara even made Prime look good...better than the Hasblo Crayola color schemes we get. I better preorder a Shockwave soon...time to break open the piggy bank :ic$:
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473305)
Posted by rpetras on March 21st, 2013 @ 9:02am CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:Those colors are beautiful! That's how they should have been done! :BANG_HEAD:

Prime is definitely an improvement, and how he should have been done in the first place, but I don't like the figure enough to pay import prices.

Oh well, I'll stick with the green I guess.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473316)
Posted by mesh on March 21st, 2013 @ 10:08am CDT
on the last page, at the bottom left hand corner, next to the BAPE Exclusive Red Camo G1 Convoy.....what figure is that standing on top of a decepticon stand???
is that megs from ROTF? :-?
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473318)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on March 21st, 2013 @ 10:15am CDT
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473320)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 21st, 2013 @ 10:21am CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:Kinda Pisses me off that Prime Get Blue over our Green. I't one thing for Takara versions to have more paint apps, but it's something Completely Different to have different Plastic colors....

Nothing new here... Almost all the plastic are differently coloured. Look at starscream, bulkhead, and even wheeljack has a different vibe to him.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473323)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 21st, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
Meh. I like BH OP with green windows and a green sword. I'm not a slave to G1 designs or cartoon accuracy, and I like that the green differentiates him from other OPs.

All-green Bulkhead looks boring. I like the Roadbuster-homage paint job we got from Hasbro.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473324)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 21st, 2013 @ 10:29am CDT
Now that prime i might have to get.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473327)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 21st, 2013 @ 10:46am CDT
Bulkhead is green! 8)
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473329)
Posted by Flakmaster on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
Huzzah for non-crayon, unified color schemes!
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473330)
Posted by AniGamer on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:30am CDT
The colors look simply amazing! I need them! :D
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473339)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:45am CDT
*Cue the fanrage as (almost) all those who purchased BH OP now regret doing so*

Should've saw this coming. Well, I suppose many of you did. :lol: Oh well, if I end up finding a Takara version at a reasonable price (doubtful), I'll get it. Until then, I can settle for green.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473341)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:57am CDT
So, still no hints of that GO emergency rescue combiner team...or did some new info on that come to light already?
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473342)
Posted by Mkall on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:57am CDT
AniGamer wrote:The colors look simply amazing! I need them! :D

I want to see what they do with the other Predacons.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473349)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 21st, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
Looks like I'll be getting the Takara Prime as well.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473352)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 21st, 2013 @ 1:08pm CDT
Flakmaster wrote:Huzzah for non-crayon, unified color schemes!

Booo! for predictability and lack of imagination

:P
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473356)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 21st, 2013 @ 1:48pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Flakmaster wrote:Huzzah for non-crayon, unified color schemes!

Booo! for predictability and lack of imagination

:P

Indeed. Optimus Looks better w/ the blue, so he'll stand alongside the Hasbro one I already have (and no, I don't regret it).

Predaking and Bumblebee seem unchanged, so the US figures are fine.

Bulkhead, Jackie, Starscream, Soundwave and Shockwave look bland. Sorry Takara, I'll stick to Hasbro for these.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473362)
Posted by Henry921 on March 21st, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT

Soundwave and Shockwave are GORGEOUS! I must have them both!

Damn it, and I was this close to swearing off buying Takara figures...
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473365)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 21st, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Definitely getting Prime. I'm not a huge fan of the green Synth En Hasbro version.
Re: New Magazine Scans Reveal Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Figures (1473381)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on March 21st, 2013 @ 4:17pm CDT
It would have been funny if they mirrored the Hasbro versions. Keep the "proper" decos for Soundwave, Starscream and Bulkhead and make the rest some wheird colors.

Shockwave in a shocking blast yellow, Optimus in different toxic tron style greens, Predaking in icy/cryo tech type blues, Bumblebee in a bug bitingly white and Wheeljack in slicing blue or a maligned and boring style.

:BOOM: IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Air Raid Fall of Cybertron FoC Generations G1 Colors Lot - Time Remaining: 2 days 43 minutes 47 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers technobot SCATTERSHOT WITH GUN Computron - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 44 minutes 1 second
Transformers BotCon 2012 Shattered Glass Octopunch COMPLETE SEALED - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 30 minutes 11 seconds
Marvel  Avengers Transformers Mech Machines Captain America to Assault Cruiser 1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 8 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime In Hand - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 56 minutes 28 seconds
Optimus Prime Vs Megatron Transformers Prime First Edition 2-Pack DVD NEW - Time Remaining: 8 days 21 hours 12 minutes 1 second
Marvel  Avengers Transformers Mech Machines Captain America to Assault Cruiser 3 - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 12 minutes 30 seconds
SKY SHADOW Decepticon action figure TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS 2010 MOC Hasbro - Time Remaining: 29 days 13 hours 13 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive