New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images

Transformers News: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images

Thursday, December 20th, 2012 8:30AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,084

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Great news for those of us who have been patiently awaiting the release of Million Publishing's exclusive Transformers United Artfire, Autobase Aichi is reporting that fans in Japan have started to receive their figures! The figure is repainted hybrid of the RtS Solar Storm Grappel and Universe Inferno molds, featuring two Targetmasters Nightstick and Sparks.

Check out the latest in-hand images courtesy of their facebook page.

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1447956)
Posted by Rated X on December 20th, 2012 @ 8:58am CST
Nice. I cant wait to get mine. They played off the crane hook real well with use of the mini-cons. But I wouldnt be suprised BTS does a repaint of their ladder upgrade with holes for the mini-cons to plug in.
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1447965)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 20th, 2012 @ 9:17am CST
Rated X wrote:Nice. I cant wait to get mine. They played off the crane hook real well with use of the mini-cons. But I wouldnt be suprised BTS does a repaint of their ladder upgrade with holes for the mini-cons to plug in.
Technically only Sparks uses a Mini-Con mold. Nightstick's the same mold that came with Universe Cyclonus, which wasn't a Mini-Con. ;)
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1447972)
Posted by Mkall on December 20th, 2012 @ 9:28am CST
Merry Christmas to me. He'll look amazing with Stepper
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1448071)
Posted by jamarmiller on December 20th, 2012 @ 3:31pm CST
real shame this and stepper was not mass released, would have bought them in a second
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1448114)
Posted by Stormrider on December 20th, 2012 @ 7:38pm CST
Mkall wrote:Merry Christmas to me. He'll look amazing with Stepper


Yes, the two will look great together. Can't wait to get mine.
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1448176)
Posted by Seibertron on December 21st, 2012 @ 12:32am CST
I'm still holding out hope for an Encore Artfire. That would be awesome!

The Stepper reissue was one of the most under appreciated shelf warmers of the past 10 years yet it was hands down one of the best reissues because they went above and beyond the call of duty with him by releasing him with Jazz's accessories in gold chrome (the original Stepper didn't come with Jazz's accessories).

Same goes for Star Convoy because the reissue had so many improvements over the original.
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1448372)
Posted by Stormrider on December 21st, 2012 @ 5:35pm CST
Seibertron wrote:I'm still holding out hope for an Encore Artfire. That would be awesome!

The Stepper reissue was one of the most under appreciated shelf warmers of the past 10 years yet it was hands down one of the best reissues because they went above and beyond the call of duty with him by releasing him with Jazz's accessories in gold chrome (the original Stepper didn't come with Jazz's accessories).

Same goes for Star Convoy because the reissue had so many improvements over the original.



You're referring to the bookstyle, right? If so, yes - excellent reissue.
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1448378)
Posted by Seibertron on December 21st, 2012 @ 5:47pm CST
Stormrider wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I'm still holding out hope for an Encore Artfire. That would be awesome!

The Stepper reissue was one of the most under appreciated shelf warmers of the past 10 years yet it was hands down one of the best reissues because they went above and beyond the call of duty with him by releasing him with Jazz's accessories in gold chrome (the original Stepper didn't come with Jazz's accessories).

Same goes for Star Convoy because the reissue had so many improvements over the original.



You're referring to the bookstyle, right? If so, yes - excellent reissue.



You've got it. One of the best reissues of all.
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1449946)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on December 28th, 2012 @ 2:10pm CST
Thanks for all the info, finally got him in.

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1450024)
Posted by Stormrider on December 28th, 2012 @ 8:20pm CST
Thanks for sharing the pic. He looks great.
Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Arriving in Japan with In-Hand Images (1456804)
Posted by Transformers Hoarder on January 21st, 2013 @ 11:23am CST

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Alternators - Jaguar XK RAVAGE - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 13 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Alternators - Ford GT MIRAGE - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 15 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Movie Premium Blackout Figure Voyager Class 2008 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 30 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Alternators - Honda Civic Si - DECEPTICON RUMBLE - Time Remaining: 9 days 21 hours 32 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Universe Voyager Class Leo Prime Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 3 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Alternators - Dodge Viper - SUNSTREAKER - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 5 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Drift action figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 35 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Animated Leader Class Bulkhead Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 5 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016