Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus

Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 8:48AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,120

Transformers Korea has come through yet again with some new official images of upcoming Takara Tomy Transformers products. Below we have images of G22 Hunter Acree from the Transformers Go! line and TG-25 Generations Orion Pax vs. Megatronus two-pack. Both are scheduled to release in October.

Transformers News: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax/Meg

Credit(s): Transformers Korea
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518570)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on September 18th, 2013 @ 9:10am CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518579)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 18th, 2013 @ 9:43am CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518585)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 18th, 2013 @ 9:51am CDT
Gotta get'em all! It's just pure nite N day looking at Hasbro's vs Takara's. :VEHI:
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518591)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 18th, 2013 @ 10:13am CDT
Lol, even Takara can't get Pax's vehicle mode pegged in right. XD
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518602)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 18th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
rdrunr89 wrote:While I'm not a fan of the head of Megatron (don't care for the TF Prime look on a lot of figures) I do like that he's all black rather than the purple. A shame this is not offered in the states.

It IS offered in the States, as the Generations Orion Pax and Megatron releases. Maybe not with those paint applications, but they are available. And Megatron's head is based off of IDW Comics' version of Megatron, not Transformers:Prime's.

MagnetarPrime wrote:I'm really looking forward to get my Generations TG-25 Orion Pax/Meg set :) will this set also include the comic book? >:oP

The comic books are only included with the North American/U.S. releases of Generations Megatron and Orion Pax.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518609)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 18th, 2013 @ 12:31pm CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518611)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 18th, 2013 @ 12:38pm CDT

The purple one that's been in the news a few times is a special repaint. Just how special we don't know yet.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518613)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 18th, 2013 @ 12:51pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Thats probably where I'm getting confused. I finally saw the Megatron at a store today and he did look more black.

Bounti76 wrote:

I know they are offered in the States as singles, I meant more of a two pack and I was a bit confused with the color scheme. Sorry all.