Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team

Transformers News: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team

Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 10:53AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,171

Courtesy of e-Hobby we have some updated official images of Takara Tomy's upcoming Transformers Go! Gekisomaru, Hisashimaru, and Sensuimaru otherwise known as the Swordbot Shinobi Team. These images give us our best looks to date of the trio including nice up close shots of the figure's faces. The team can combine in three different configurations to form a larger robot. Check out the new official images mirrored below:

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image
Credit(s): e-Hobby
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team (1496299)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 18th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team (1496306)
Posted by RhA on June 18th, 2013 @ 11:40am CDT
I really like the shark-guy.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team (1496321)
Posted by sdn1337 on June 18th, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
I really love how these figures look. They just look fun. What action figures should be.

Lights, gimmicks, and crazy weapons. What can go wrong?
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team (1496331)
Posted by happylock on June 18th, 2013 @ 2:19pm CDT

I thought Takara made the better looking transformers now it looks like they have decided to just throw out stuff that looks worse than some KOs. Hell with the rise of the high quality 3rd parties you would think its time for Takara to step up its game and make better figures.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team (1496388)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 18th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
happylock wrote:All of these go combiner teams look like crap. They tried to homage lio convoy and divebomb from the predacons but failed horribly. Dont even get me stated and possibly the worst sharkticon yet.

I really don't think they were trying to homage anything. Just because they share alt-modes doesn't mean it's an homage. I can't even think of a previous Transformer that was a phoenix, and then there's the fact that the lion's head was on the shoulder on the robot mode of the original Lio Convoy. Personally I'm finding these figures fairly unique, even if the phoenix figure actually reminds me of the Digivolving Birdramon figure Bandai produced years and years ago.

But yeah, they do still look like crap.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Swordbot Shinobi Team (1496403)
Posted by Arctorro on June 18th, 2013 @ 8:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I wanna see someone take Gekisomaru and spread out his bottom two mane blades to make him look like a Blade Liger from Zoids. :-B
Was thinking the same thing, love my Zoids! It is probably why he is the only one I like from both teams. Still not getting him though ;)
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism