Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures

Transformers News: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures

Thursday, November 27th, 2008 12:00PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 10,059

TF08.net continues to be at the forefront of Transformers figure showcasing, this time updating its site with multiple figures to awe at. Take a look below at a sneek peek of the images and click their respective links for the complete image.

Universe Wheelie
{L_IMAGE}

Henkei Lucky Draw Convoy
{L_IMAGE}

Repaint of Movie Wreckage
{L_IMAGE}

Universe Dinobot
{L_IMAGE}

Encore Trailbreaker
{L_IMAGE}

Stay tuned to Seibertron.ocm for all the latest news in the Transformers Universe.
Credit(s): TF08.net
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841156)
Posted by Firebird on November 27th, 2008 @ 12:49pm CST
I ain't gonna look in awe on any figure of Wheelie!

But that lucky draw convoy on the other hand... =P~
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841168)
Posted by omega666 on November 27th, 2008 @ 12:57pm CST
Very cool!
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841171)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 27th, 2008 @ 1:07pm CST
That Wreckage repaint leads me to believe even more in him being the Fallen!
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841182)
Posted by Firebird on November 27th, 2008 @ 1:33pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:That Wreckage repaint leads me to believe even more in him being the Fallen!

That sounds pretty cool, but when I look at it I see a Bludgeon repaint.
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841191)
Posted by Barrelass on November 27th, 2008 @ 1:55pm CST
Having worked on the Strikers in the past, I am gonna have to buy that Wreckage repaint, although I really wish they had made that Striker concept we saw the images of during the first movie into a character, cause those things are sick little vehicles.
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841201)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 27th, 2008 @ 2:12pm CST
Firebird wrote:

That sounds pretty cool, but when I look at it I see a Bludgeon repaint.

I still think he's the Fallen especially considering this cover of the comic in which the identity of the Fallen is supposed to be revealed:
http://markerguru.deviantart.com/art/TF ... r-98038472
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841252)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2008 @ 4:31pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Firebird wrote:

That sounds pretty cool, but when I look at it I see a Bludgeon repaint.

http://markerguru.deviantart.com/art/TF ... r-98038472

Form the look of that image, it would seem that Wreckage is like The Fallen's herald of something.

And I thought we were told that The Fallen won't be in ROTF after all.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ced/14491/
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841370)
Posted by Oilspill on November 27th, 2008 @ 8:49pm CST
It feels so wrong to say that Wheelie is the only figure of these that I'm interested in. :oops:
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841456)
Posted by Stormrider on November 28th, 2008 @ 3:59am CST
Trailbreaker's alt mode looks chewed up in those pictures.
Re: New Pics of Lucky Draw, Universe, Encore & Movie Figures (841599)
Posted by Bumblebeast on November 28th, 2008 @ 12:59pm CST
That Wheelie seems to be making the same mistakes of his fathers.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok