New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat

Transformers News: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat

Thursday, July 11th, 2013 12:17AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 18,107

Seibertron.com is ecstatic to present for your consideration a new gallery, Takara Tomy Generations TG-20 Ratbat. This metallic purple and gold repaint and retool of Generations Scourge represents Senator Ratbat before his days as Soundwave's minion. The full gallery is waiting there for you just by clicking on any of the pictures below.

Generations Ratbat

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502301)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:36am CDT
Eh, looks alright. But again, unless we see a stateside release, it's a reluctant pass from me. Still surprised they didn't announce it for the Generations: Thrilling 30 line...
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502307)
Posted by Arctorro on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:53am CDT
Really like this toy, mainly because of the "bat" mode! I don't normally go in for the Cybertronian modes of characters though, so it is hard to justify the Takara price tag.
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502337)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 11th, 2013 @ 4:10am CDT
Ha! The day I get this figure in the mail is the day the galleries go up. Now I can look at the awesomeness without having to open mine. What really sold me on paying for this figure is the amazing artwork and that awesome bat mode. I'm also just going out on a limb and saying that I doubt this will be released in the U.S. Combine that and I don't feel too bad at all about paying import prices.
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502343)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 11th, 2013 @ 6:25am CDT
I really love the way this figure looks. The concept of a robot Ratbat is awesome! In upcoming TF shows they should have the concept like this where he has an alt, Ratbat, and robot mode.
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502356)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 11th, 2013 @ 8:08am CDT
While this figure looks nice, I have to admit I never liked the idea of a humanoid Ratbat. I preferred the Marvel version where he was perfectly happy as a bat because all of his strengths were in his head.
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502468)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 11th, 2013 @ 1:09pm CDT
You smexy purple senator, you. :x
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502474)
Posted by Seibertron on July 11th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
I just want to take a quick moment to thank Takara Tomy for finally using a dark purple instead of the other shades that they've tried to pass off as purple in the past. THIS IS PURPLE!

THIS IS NOT THE PURPLE WE WANT TO SEE ON TRANSFORMERS!
(at least not on primary characters that have had dark purples used on them in the past)

Thank you!
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502478)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 11th, 2013 @ 1:33pm CDT
So that's where Kreon Galvatron gets his color from.

Ratbat's face looks kinda flat...
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502531)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 11th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Ratbat's face looks kinda flat...

He'd do great with a little smirk, wouldn't he?
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502576)
Posted by YoungPrime on July 11th, 2013 @ 9:50pm CDT
It's a beautiful figure and I'm pissed that Hasbro is dragging it's @ss with releasing their own.
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502668)
Posted by Seibertron on July 12th, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
FYI for those of you who are a little impatient about Hasbro's Transformers reveals, Hasbro's next big Transformers brand panel is in 6 days at SDCC 2013. I'm sure they held out some items from BotCon for us to see exclusively at SDCC. Seibertron.com will be there to cover this event.
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1502705)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 12th, 2013 @ 2:05pm CDT
Gah, six more days. I wanna see that Armada Starscream, and other Generations: Thrilling 30 toys that weren't shown to the public! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Takara Tomy Generations Galleries: TG-20 Deluxe Ratbat (1503578)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 16th, 2013 @ 4:38am CDT
I picked this guy up at Botcon for a great price. I haven't opened him yet though. I'm either waiting for Takara to reveal a Thundercracker or to see what Hasbro's Skywarp looks like. Man, sometimes I don't understand myself, haha! He looks lovely in hand. Real curious to see if we're getting Ratbat stateside too.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

12CM Transformers G1 SD LED Starscream  NEW HACA - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 36 minutes 1 second
Transformers Titanium Lot of 5 !!!! Optimal Optimus Megatron Sideswipe Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 6 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Animated MEGATRON ELECTRONICS LEADER CLASS MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 21 minutes 59 seconds
1984 G1 TRANSFORMERS "THUNDERCRACKER" DECEPTICON ORIGINAL (NOT REISSUE) COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 37 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 Autobot Air Guardian Jetfire w/Box 99.9% Complete Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 38 minutes 29 seconds
1992 Transformers G2 Autobot MOC Windbreaker Wind Breaker - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 53 minutes 51 seconds
G2 Transformers Lot of 7 Complete !!! Cyberjets Leadfoot Bumblebee Rapido + MORE - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 10 minutes 9 seconds
12CM Transformers G1 SD LED Soundblaster NEW HACA - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 40 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016