Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013

Transformers News: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013

Sunday, April 21st, 2013 12:09PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,844

Courtesy of the Parkside201 twitter account (@ Trafes20120505) we have additional Takara Tomy Transformers Go! listings for August and September 2013. See the listing below along with our speculation on their identities.

22 June 22nd 2013
G02 Jinbu ¥3,500
G03 Ganoh ¥3,500
G04 Gaidora ¥2,500

July 27th 2013
G05 Gekisomaru¥5,500
G06 Hunter Smokescreen ¥2,500
G07 Bakudora ¥2,500

August 31st 2013
G08 Budora ¥4,000 - likely to be Voyager Grimwing based on price and suffix
G09 Evil Demon Combination Goradora set ¥4,000 - possible Abominus gift set based on pricing and suffix
G10 Hishomaru ¥3,500 - Unknown and possibly Takara Tomy Exclusive based on pricing
G19 Hunter Rachet ¥2,500 - Beast Hunters Deluxe Ratchet

September 28th 2013
G20 Sensuimaru ¥3,500 - Unknown and possibly Takara Tomy Exclusive based on pricing
G21 Judora ¥2,500 - likely to be a Deluxe Predacon based on price and suffix
Credit(s): Trafes20120505
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480706)
Posted by Superwheeljack on April 21st, 2013 @ 12:14pm CDT
Does that mean I get a news credit?
EDIT: Never mind.... :D
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480707)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 21st, 2013 @ 12:30pm CDT
That's surprising, G19 was for Ratchet and not Smokescreen. That solves that mystery.
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480710)
Posted by Superwheeljack on April 21st, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
I wonder if ratchet will turn out better in japan :-?
Yeah, probably so, if I know takara
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480713)
Posted by Mkall on April 21st, 2013 @ 12:42pm CDT
If BBTS can't/won't sell the Predacons separately, I may just resort to these.

I'm very interested to see how these all will look.
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480732)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 21st, 2013 @ 2:33pm CDT
Knowing Takara, I foresee a G1-inspired deco for Abominus.

Or maybe not. Who knows.
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480758)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 21st, 2013 @ 3:57pm CDT
So, let's see what all we've gotten listed this far.

G01 Kenzan
G16 Hunter Wheeljack
G17 Hunter Starscream
G18 Hunter Soundwave
G19 Hunter Ratchet
G20 Sensuimaru
G21 Judōra

Based on this list, G04, G07, G08, G09, and G21 are all probably Predacon molds, with G01, G02, G03, G05, G10, and G20 likely being new molds.

Though, didn't previous listings label G01, G02, and G03 with the word "Samurai" in their names?
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480759)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Though, did previous listings label G01, G02, and G03 with the word "Samurai" in their names?

If I remember correctly, they were listed as "Ninja".
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480765)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

If I remember correctly, they were listed as "Ninja".

Nope, Samurai. Don't you guys dare bring up a "Ninja vs. Samurai" discussion, you hear?
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480766)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:12pm CDT
So, why do G02 and G03 lack the "Samurai" suffixes here?
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480768)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:So, why do G02 and G03 lack the "Samurai" suffixes here?

Error, maybe? In the Brave series at the very least members of combiner teams share parts of names, this could be the same here.

btw looking into BBTS listings shows that the ninja here is Gekisomaru.
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480769)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

If I remember correctly, they were listed as "Ninja".

:lol:
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480770)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:17pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

If I remember correctly, they were listed as "Ninja".

I'm fairly sure you don't, and it was, in fact, Samurai. In fact, I'm certain of it, but don't feel like digging up a link to prove it. But there was a conversation where I tried to explain that the two were different things to someone who turned out not to care, and I remember very distinctly the reunion of face and palm.

So if you start it again, it's on you.
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480771)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:22pm CDT
I'm getting very impatient for product images of all these figures. Come on already, Takara.
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480774)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:30pm CDT
Also, why is G01 left out of the 6/22 listings? Is it coming ahead of time before the others? Or is it supposed to be included?
Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480775)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 21st, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

If I remember correctly, they were listed as "Ninja".

So if you start it again, it's on you.

Re: New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Listings for August and September 2013 (1480785)
Posted by Mkall on April 21st, 2013 @ 6:07pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:"Ninja" came to mind because I remembered this article before I remembered the later article. And I wasn't even going to argue; I already knew the differences between the two.

I don't troll often, but when I do it's apparently memorable.

Anyways I'm interested to see what all these figures will look like. I'm wondering if the off-screen Predacons will receive a different colourscheme that'll be marketted to the Japanese consumers. I had heard that Ripclaw (OG07 Bakudōra I think) would receive a different head at least.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson