Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master

Transformers News: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master

Monday, April 16th, 2012 11:46AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,175

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow fansite Full Metal Hero has posted some interesting new listing for Takara's Transformers United line. These are scheduled for a September release, let the speculation begin.

We've got some brand new listings for you guys which reveal some interesting new items coming your way this September!

Priced somewhere between the Voyager and Leader price point are

Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime Mode : 6 pcs per case /September 2012


Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime Mode : 6 pcs per case / September 2012


Then at the Voyager price point come


Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master : 6 pcs per case / September 2012
Credit(s): Full Metal Hero
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369705)
Posted by RhA on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:52am CDT
I'll speculate right after I clean up the mess I just made.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369708)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:56am CDT
Thankfully there isn't a Transformer named "Bait", "Bade", "Baiter", "Bait-or", or "Bader".
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369710)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:57am CDT
Combat Master Prime Mode? Jet Master Prime Mode? Roller Master vs Chopper Master? Those are the silliest names yet. I have no faintly idea what molds they're going to use.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369717)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
April Fool!!!

Wait this is real? Whatev. [-(
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369718)
Posted by RhA on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:11pm CDT
Maybe FOC stuff?
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369721)
Posted by craggy on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
have we heard anything about the Cyberverse playsets for the Takara Prime line? Combat Master Prime Mode sort of sounds like that kind of thing. The Ark could get repainted as the Jet one. Either Roller or Chopper could be the drill?

If these are brand new things, well, I'll just be generally interested til we hear more (and hopefully see too)
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369727)
Posted by necr0blivion on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
Seeing "Master" repeated so much, I feel like listing to "Master of Puppets".

To give a decent guess, maybe these are the 2-pack Power Core Combiners (re: Target "Masters"). Probably will be opaque like the giveaway figures they've been producing lately.

Looking at the solicitation for Artfire, maybe these figures will also have two mini-cons per figure?
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369732)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CDT
Ugh, these names are making my head hurt. :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369734)
Posted by Rated X on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Ughhh, more prime repaints.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369735)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:48pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Ughhh, more prime repaints.
We can't even tell what these are. The "Prime" in their names is vague and ambiguous at best; especially with them being some kind of "Prime Mode", as they say.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369736)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:Seeing "Master" repeated so much, I feel like listing to "Master of Puppets".

To give a decent guess, maybe these are the 2-pack Power Core Combiners (re: Target "Masters"). Probably will be opaque like the giveaway figures they've been producing lately.

Looking at the solicitation for Artfire, maybe these figures will also have two mini-cons per figure?


And you hit the nail right on the head without even realising it. #-o

Combat Master is PCC Bombshock with Combaticons and Jet Master is PCC Skyburst with Aerialbots, with "Prime Mode" referring to their combined forms! Roller and Chopper could be any of the three Wave 1 2-packs: Huffer, Smolder or Searchlight.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369737)
Posted by craggy on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:54pm CDT
JelZe, I think you might have it.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369739)
Posted by worldsgreatest on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:56pm CDT
Could have something to do with the store mascot Primes.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369741)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2012 @ 12:58pm CDT
worldsgreatest wrote:Could have something to do with the store mascot Primes.
Not when this is United and no Prime. JelZe seems to have figured it out as being the PCC figures.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369742)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 16th, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
worldsgreatest wrote:Could have something to do with the store mascot Primes.
Not when this is United and no Prime. JelZe seems to have figured it out as being the PCC figures.


It was necr0blivion's guess that lead me to that conclusion, so I can't take all the credit :) If it's true, I hope we:

1) See some new repaints
2) Every Drone Team gets released. I want my Dinobots!
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369743)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on April 16th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CDT
If thats the case United is an odd banner for these, no?

I had always interpreted it as a G1-collector themed series on TT's part. Unless they're going to shoehorn it into G1 in the vein of Henkei Hotshot.

Well deduced JelZe.... :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369744)
Posted by worldsgreatest on April 16th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
worldsgreatest wrote:Could have something to do with the store mascot Primes.
Not when this is United and no Prime. JelZe seems to have figured it out as being the PCC figures.



I guess you're more in the know then I am, but I took Prime to be chracter names in this case. Especially since the only listed Prime toys in Japan are Micron Arms, and FE.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369752)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 16th, 2012 @ 1:31pm CDT
I hope to goodness these are identical to the American release. Tracking down the Prime microns is a burden enough without having these come out simultaneously accompanied by new paint apps and microns.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369755)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 16th, 2012 @ 1:41pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
necr0blivion wrote:Seeing "Master" repeated so much, I feel like listing to "Master of Puppets".

To give a decent guess, maybe these are the 2-pack Power Core Combiners (re: Target "Masters"). Probably will be opaque like the giveaway figures they've been producing lately.

Looking at the solicitation for Artfire, maybe these figures will also have two mini-cons per figure?


And you hit the nail right on the head without even realising it. #-o

Combat Master is PCC Bombshock with Combaticons and Jet Master is PCC Skyburst with Aerialbots, with "Prime Mode" referring to their combined forms! Roller and Chopper could be any of the three Wave 1 2-packs: Huffer, Smolder or Searchlight.

That sounds pretty convincing actually.

It might also be FOC stuff, but the PCC stuff sounds more convincing.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369759)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 16th, 2012 @ 1:56pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
necr0blivion wrote:Seeing "Master" repeated so much, I feel like listing to "Master of Puppets".

To give a decent guess, maybe these are the 2-pack Power Core Combiners (re: Target "Masters"). Probably will be opaque like the giveaway figures they've been producing lately.

Looking at the solicitation for Artfire, maybe these figures will also have two mini-cons per figure?


And you hit the nail right on the head without even realising it. #-o

Combat Master is PCC Bombshock with Combaticons and Jet Master is PCC Skyburst with Aerialbots, with "Prime Mode" referring to their combined forms! Roller and Chopper could be any of the three Wave 1 2-packs: Huffer, Smolder or Searchlight.

That sounds pretty convincing actually.

It might also be FOC stuff, but the PCC stuff sounds more convincing.


With the "Prime Mode" releases between Voyager and Leader prices, like the 5-packs originally were, plus Voyager Class is used for Scout-sized figure 2-packs, I'd say PCC is a pretty safe bet ;) Besides, wouldn't FOC figures be (roughly) listed under their original US names?

By the by, the "EX" tag may mean these releases will be exclusives, possibly Toys 'R Us.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369768)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 16th, 2012 @ 2:07pm CDT
Unless they do something awesome with the PCC's colors those are easy passes (you can have them Japanese market), a little sad that they didn't hold out longer and make us jump through more ARMS MICRONS hoops before they released them individually.

But they are fun builds.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369798)
Posted by rpetras on April 16th, 2012 @ 3:27pm CDT
I preordered a stack of stuff with the intent to cancel if it isn't anything I'm interested in.

I fully intend to cancel the arms microns I don't care about once we can see what's what.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369860)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 16th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
Whatever these are I speculate that they won't be as awesome as their names suggest.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369871)
Posted by Mkall on April 16th, 2012 @ 7:55pm CDT
If it is the PCC figures, I'll probably cancel my preorders since I really don't need to be spending that on a Scout + Accessory Bin fodder.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369878)
Posted by Kibble on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:13pm CDT
If it is PCC garbage, what does that have to do with United?
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369914)
Posted by Rated X on April 16th, 2012 @ 10:41pm CDT
Mkall wrote:If it is the PCC figures, I'll probably cancel my preorders since I really don't need to be spending that on a Scout + Accessory Bin fodder.



You pre-orderd them without knowing what they are ?

Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Ughhh, more prime repaints.
We can't even tell what these are. The "Prime" in their names is vague and ambiguous at best; especially with them being some kind of "Prime Mode", as they say.



Id like to be optimistic, but based on the last waves of united, we got a bunch of 5-7 year old figures repainted.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369925)
Posted by funklizard on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:05pm CDT
Kibble wrote:If it is PCC garbage, what does that have to do with United?

One could well ask what an Energon Sharkticon repaint and a rehash of a relatively lame not-a-planet Unicron mold have to do with United. The answer may be simply: "United" is a catch-all line; hence the name. Or maybe it's just "everything but movie".

Whatever the rationale, it's looking increasingly like TakaraTomy have run out of useful ammunition for this line. I'd like for the folks predicting a PCC rehash to be wrong. But they're probably right.
Re: New Takara Transformers United Listings for September: Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime,Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime, &Transformers United EX Roller Master vs Chopper Master (1369995)
Posted by Kibble on April 17th, 2012 @ 9:34am CDT
funklizard wrote:One could well ask what an Energon Sharkticon repaint and a rehash of a relatively lame not-a-planet Unicron mold have to do with United. The answer may be simply: "United" is a catch-all line; hence the name. Or maybe it's just "everything but movie".

Whatever the rationale, it's looking increasingly like TakaraTomy have run out of useful ammunition for this line. I'd like for the folks predicting a PCC rehash to be wrong. But they're probably right.


Good point...those were utter crap for the most part, too.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014