New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label

Transformers News: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label

Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 1:32PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 9,898

El Duque has found an interesting new line of figures on site sponsor BigBadToyStore: Device Label Transformers, which appear to be working computer accessories which transform into iconic Transformer characters.

Blaster turns into a USB Hub
Tigatron turns into a USB stick
Ravage turns into a USB stick
Overkill turns into a laser mouse
Dinobot turns into a laser mouse

Re: Check these out!
Re: Check these out!
Re: Check these out!
Re: Check these out!
Re: Check these out!
Credit(s): El Duque, BBTS
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913148)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 21st, 2009 @ 1:37pm CDT
Blaster looks badass, Ravage looks OK the rest MEH!
I'm not really interested.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913150)
Posted by nemesis-prime on April 21st, 2009 @ 1:39pm CDT
interesting ill prolly only get blaster
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913152)
Posted by DavidT on April 21st, 2009 @ 1:41pm CDT
Dangit!.... I was in the middle of frontpaging this but I was beaten to it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52405

Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913155)
Posted by El Duque on April 21st, 2009 @ 1:48pm CDT
Depending on how big and how well done the final products turns out these will probably be my Classics/Universe Blaster and Ravage. Pre-ordered both those guys as well as Overkill.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913156)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 21st, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
Handy, I could use a USB stick.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913161)
Posted by dragons on April 21st, 2009 @ 2:01pm CDT
for the price thses are selling for the better be 16gb or more any less than that not worth it for mebut they do look outstanding
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913163)
Posted by It Is Him on April 21st, 2009 @ 2:05pm CDT
Blaster! Sweet!
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913166)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 21st, 2009 @ 2:12pm CDT
awesome! i love products like this i was wondering when they would do this!
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913173)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 21st, 2009 @ 2:21pm CDT
Those are UNBEARABLY COOL! I need them! Now!

Well, at least Blaster, Tigatron and Dinobot.

B-)
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913177)
Posted by Forgotten on April 21st, 2009 @ 2:23pm CDT
somebody buy me Blaster & Ravage, I don't think I could convince meself to pay close to $150 bucks for a usb hub and 2 gig flash drive even if I was a millionare. But I really like Blaster & Ravage. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: damn me being a cheap broke redneck father :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: And the really crappy part is I build and repair computers professionally and Transformers are my only vice now. I gave up drinking, smoking, racing & drugs and I still can't afford my TF hobby. Thank you for listening to my economic whining, I shall repay the favor. :grin:
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913184)
Posted by Narc on April 21st, 2009 @ 2:37pm CDT
Woohoo! Now this stuff is worth spending on (ROTF toys look like they can be skipped)! Preordered them all. I should have money by september (probably like december before they actually release these). :grin: :grin: :grin:
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913187)
Posted by Firebird on April 21st, 2009 @ 3:00pm CDT
I ordered B;aster and Tigatron
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913190)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 21st, 2009 @ 3:09pm CDT
And here I thought the Allspark and Optimus Prime USB hubs from 2007 were cool items. These blow those devices out of the water. Man it sucks being broke. Wish the housing market would turn around so I could land some work and piss away, er, um, support my TF habit again.
I'd buy Blaster, Ravage and Overkill in a heartbeat.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913195)
Posted by Mkall on April 21st, 2009 @ 3:21pm CDT
I really think that Tigatron looks very slick, and hope that he'll see a repaint into Steeljaw at some point.

Blaster looks equally kick ass, finally a classics Blaster!

Of course all we're seeing right now are the concept sketches. I can't wait until pics of the real figs get leaked.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913216)
Posted by rpetras on April 21st, 2009 @ 3:58pm CDT
Blaster, Ravage & Overkill ordered.

I like Blaster's bot mode a lot, but I'm not too keen on his alt mode.

Ravage kicks serious booty!

USB sticks would be sweet for all the old tape bots.
If they got a US release they'd be a lot more affordable.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913225)
Posted by Valandar on April 21st, 2009 @ 4:23pm CDT
Must... Get... BLASTER!
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913235)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 21st, 2009 @ 4:50pm CDT
OMG, that's awesome! I preordered Ravage straight away. I really hope he's in scale to ML Soundwave too.

Blaster looks realy great too, but I don't collect Blasters so I passed.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913238)
Posted by metalformer on April 21st, 2009 @ 4:55pm CDT
Looks very nice to me. My only concern is regarding functionality with the laser mouse types and capacity with the USB types.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913244)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on April 21st, 2009 @ 5:06pm CDT
Good to see Takara still wants my money!

Blaster looks good, and I'm hoping for a Steeljaw. Interesting choice of characters initially though.
Re: New TF Line from Japan works with your computer - Device Label (913248)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 21st, 2009 @ 5:25pm CDT
They got my money...A really cool looking set of bots.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe G2 Aerialbot Skydive 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 59 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Decepticon Spear New NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 59 minutes 13 seconds
WINGBLADE Transformers AUTOBOT AIRPLANE 2008 TRU Toys R Us Near Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 59 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Pin-up FRAMED # 1 vs Unicron The Animated Movie Ultra Magnus - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 45 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 SCORPONOK figure (body) headmaster - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 30 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe G2 Stunticon Dragstrip Complete - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 31 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers G1 Scourge 99% Complete - Time Remaining: 10 days 21 hours 31 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers G1 Octane 100% Complete - Triple Changer - - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 32 minutes 3 seconds
Website Security Test