New TFC Toys Hercules Images

Transformers News: New TFC Toys Hercules Images

Friday, November 4th, 2011 10:07AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,021

Some new images of TFC Toys Hercules have surfaced on ACToys that shed a little more light on the figure's poseability. Up until now Hercules has always been seen standing straight up in static positions, and some had even questioned if the figure had knee joints. These images, which show Hercules assembled using two Exgravers and two Structors to form a "complete" robot, should put some of those doubts to rest. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): ACToys
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308495)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 4th, 2011 @ 10:18am CDT
=P~
None of the picks are of him complete, but still =P~

What WAS with all the griping he didn't have knees? Honestly, a third party on a project this big (and expensive) not having something that basic? Now, the fear he couldn't support himself off center, that needed debunking.

Also, he definite needs the shovel covering Exgraver's head, it takes me right out.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308496)
Posted by Grimlock1985 on November 4th, 2011 @ 10:21am CDT
Well... that's nice looking. Not much else to say.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308500)
Posted by Rated X on November 4th, 2011 @ 10:38am CDT
Looks great !!! But the guns suck and we need a head with a visor. Hope another 3rd party company will take care of this.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308512)
Posted by LiKwid on November 4th, 2011 @ 11:14am CDT
Cant wait to stand this guy next to my unicrons!
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308515)
Posted by El Duque on November 4th, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
LiKwid wrote:Cant wait to stand this guy next to my unicrons!

Speaking of which...........

Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308519)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 4th, 2011 @ 11:30am CDT
Finally... Loving the size of this beast
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308520)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 4th, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT

Plus I'm not sure that I like the way the arms are split at the top instead of together.

I know it won't be $600 wasted per se, but maybe not as excited about it as I was however many months ago we started seeing it.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308525)
Posted by 009* on November 4th, 2011 @ 11:43am CDT
Looking forward to this now.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308527)
Posted by El Duque on November 4th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I'm a bit meh on it right now. At this point I want the final shown, and available.

Just rotate Exgraver's shovel up and it fills in the gap.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308542)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 4th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
I'm kind of feeling the same way you are TT24. I'm getting tired of seeing almost completed pictures. I just want to see the final product and have it in my hands.

I know this thing is big, but being built with 6 voyagers, I was hoping it would be a little bigger. (always wanting more..I know I know)
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308558)
Posted by donnie_707 on November 4th, 2011 @ 12:43pm CDT
i thought he was going to be just as big as supreme class. but its good that he is a little bit smaller. that puts him in scale with everthing else.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308560)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 4th, 2011 @ 12:51pm CDT
Lookin' pretty drool-worthy!
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308573)
Posted by Astronopolis on November 4th, 2011 @ 1:27pm CDT
green shovel please!
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308579)
Posted by Mkall on November 4th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Green shovel, I didn't particularly mind either way, but I'm pleased it's green.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308580)
Posted by shortimusPrime on November 4th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
"I really can't give Hasbro a pass on this anymore. I have a hard time believing that they have a more limited budget than these guys, it just doesn't make sense. I remember sitting at Botcon 2007 when they told us that the gestalts were just too complicated for their designers to do in their time frame. I'm gonna have to call bull on them. The transformations for Hercules are not all that complicated, but they are very effective. So Hasbro is telling me that they're paid designers can't do what a couple of guys in China who are basically doing what amounts to guerilla warfare with toys are doing.

Time to step it up boys."

I agree with you. Hasbro is telling us that its too complicated and professional designers can't tackle this problem but third parties designer can do it, what kind of BS is that. I know that want to make figures compatible to all ages but cant they see that its the fan that will really spend money on these thing. I feel like Hasbro is just not as good as it use to be at designing these figures. Im one of your biggest fan and you're leting down Hasbro.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308586)
Posted by whacko on November 4th, 2011 @ 1:53pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:WHY CAN'T HASBRO DO THIS. there combiners are five guys, made from three molds, and they don't even have elbows

Because Hasbro has to build toys to a specific price-point.

If this thing hit Walmart or Toy R Us with its $600.00 price tag no one would buy it. Hell, most stores probably wouldn't even wanna stock it since it is so far outside the price range most consumers will pay for a toy.

When you are building a toy to a particular price point you need to make sure you don't over-invest in designing and manufacturing the toy so that the toy remains profitable to sell. 3rd parties have less constraints in this regard, especially if said 3rd party don't have a whole lot of overhead costs such as labor, facilities, etc to worry about.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308595)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on November 4th, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
Interesting still but I figured this guy would tower over Unicron. But I'm still with the few and hold out for the MakeToys Devy...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308598)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on November 4th, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:Finally... Loving the size of this beast

Thats what she said :lol:

Moving on I agree with you this thing is huge
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308599)
Posted by rpetras on November 4th, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
I got HeavyLabor in the mail Wednesday and he is awesome!

I just need Hook to be able to form a passable Devastator on the shelf.

I'll have him behind the rest of my Decepticons so you won't notice the lack of actual legs and missing arm.

My 11 year old self is finally getting the Devastator he's always wanted. :grin:
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1308601)
Posted by Mykltron on November 4th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
With thighs that short and shoulder articulation that limited I'm spending my money on something else.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - AUTOBOT RATCHET - Deluxe Class Series 2 #010 - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 3 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Longrack  MOC - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 21 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 ORIGINAL AUTOBOT HEADMASTER HARDHEAD FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 9 days 2 hours 26 minutes 55 seconds
TIME FLUX MUGAN VOX WITH BADBAT SET OF TWO TRANSFORMERS SOUNDWAVE MASTERPIECE - Time Remaining: 8 days 15 hours 47 minutes 18 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers GO! Swordbots Samurai Team G01 Kenzan Police car in USA - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 48 minutes 52 seconds
2004 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS RICOCHET MISB REISSUE 15 VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 4 minutes 32 seconds
2002 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS JAZZ MISB REISSUE 1 VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 54 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016