Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire

Transformers News: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire

Friday, July 16th, 2010 1:04AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 38,227

If you were on the fence with purchasing a few little critters, then hopefully your choice has gotten a lot simpler! The toys of the Hunt For the Decepticons Scout Wave One have made their way into the galleries of Seibertron.com. The wave is composed of two new molds and two repaints. The new molds are comprised of Brimstone, a motorcycle chopper, and Hubcap, a vintage automobile. The others are Crankstart, a repaint of Dune Runner, and Backfire, a repaint of Knock Out. Check out each figure's gallery by clicking the links and pictures below!

Brimstone

Hubcap

Crankstart

Backfire

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more galleries and the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098763)
Posted by cp.06 on July 16th, 2010 @ 3:49am CDT
I need Hubcap. Now. :shock:
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098801)
Posted by Prime Riblet on July 16th, 2010 @ 6:02am CDT
cp.06 wrote:I need Hubcap. Now. :shock:

Exactly.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098901)
Posted by Stockade on July 16th, 2010 @ 9:23am CDT
As much as i like these, but i have to pass on them, unless there on sale or something...
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098903)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 16th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
Holy crap Brimstone sucks.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098931)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 16th, 2010 @ 9:58am CDT
Where are you Brimstone and Hubcap? Can't you hear me calling? I just want to buy you and bring you home. You can hang out with all the other Transformers here. There's even a few other movie guys to hang with. For serious, why can't I find these two?
:BOT:
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098939)
Posted by Talous on July 16th, 2010 @ 10:04am CDT
Brimstone will join my shelf of other bike mold bots as soon as I can find him.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1098971)
Posted by Rated X on July 16th, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
I wont be wasting my money on these. Maybe ill consider Hubcap if TRU has one of those buy one get the 2nd 50% off deals when these figures hit the store. The one I want ts the repaint of the stealth bomber that goes with Mindwipe.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1099495)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 18th, 2010 @ 12:04am CDT
I'm getting a real Manterror vibe from Brimstone.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Brimstone, Hubcap, Crankstart and Backfire (1099499)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 18th, 2010 @ 12:19am CDT
Saw Crankstart and Backfire today at TRU. Made me mad because this is the first time I have seen the HFTD scouts in a store and all they had left obviously were the repaints. Was hoping for Brimstone and Hubcap but had to walk away empty handed because I am not interested in the repaints.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction