New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que

Transformers News: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que

Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 8:21AM CST

Categories: Site News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 61,258

While most are still patiently awaiting the release of Hasbro's Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe MechTech Que, Seibertron has imported his Takara counterpart to provide our members with the following high quality gallery. Click any of the links or images below to enjoy Que's full gallery.

Que (Wheeljack) (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337667)
Posted by Rated X on January 24th, 2012 @ 8:49am CST
Beautiful photos as always Ryan.

But damn I hate everything about Que...
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337672)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on January 24th, 2012 @ 9:24am CST
Poor Que, done got his head blowed off there. :-(

Nice gallery. I will likely buy this as well as the G1 remold when it comes out.

I notice that the figure comes with a nice plethora of weapons and accessories, which is unusual nowdays. I just hope that this isn't another case where actually putting said accessories in the hands won't cause stress marks and broken thumbs.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337691)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 24th, 2012 @ 11:02am CST
C'mon, US Hasbro, get something new out already.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337700)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 24th, 2012 @ 11:22am CST

xD Bumble's "Aw Man, Prime's gonna be pissed" pose
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337719)
Posted by Delicon on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CST
While I'm glad they didn't actually call him Wheeljack in the movie, he was probably my least favorite character of the trilogy.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337724)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:21pm CST
Cobalt Prime wrote:Poor Que, done got his head blowed off there. :-(

The stress isn't in the hands, they remain fine. The c-clamps on the weapons, they stretch out out a bit when attached to the saw/box posts. On the torso clips, they're fine.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337734)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:14pm CST
Fun photos, as always!

And as above, a mutually despised figure. Whoever said... "Hey, lets make a wacky Einstein robot with fuzzy hair!" should be sacked. Yes, even if it was Bay. Especially if it was Bay.

Basing any robots on known humans — whether historical figures or gold-toothed/breakdancing racial stereotypes — blows the suspension of disbelief. Breaks the fourth wall. #-o

For reference, I ALSO don't want a Bayformer robot based on:

hitler-robo
abraham-lincoln-robo
michael-jackson-robo

......
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337736)
Posted by Delicon on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
gothsaurus wrote:For reference, I ALSO don't want a Bayformer robot based on:

hitler-robo
abraham-lincoln-robo
michael-jackson-robo

What about lady-gaga-robo?
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337738)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:27pm CST
Okay, Lada-Gaga-Robo. I'm down for that one... especially if it has Ultra Magnus style kibble parts to make a power-up meat suit.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337742)
Posted by dedcat on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CST
He's so hideous, I can't help but love him. Like a cross-eyed pug who got hit in the face with a burning bag of medical waste.

All kidding aside, that is a nice alt mode.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337744)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:41pm CST
Okay, I'll give you that one. It IS a nice alt mode... and that's like, 50% of the toy, right? :-?
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337747)
Posted by Stockade on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:49pm CST
Hmmm...uhmmmm...kind of speechless about ol' Que. Hasbro made him to be warrior-like with the MECH Tech weapon, the pistol and the Spear/pole arm, but he was none of that in the movie. He is just a scientist pretty much. Alt mode looks good, but the bot is god-awful! Looks like Grimlock chewed him up and pooped him out! I really try to like this line, but each time i've bought something, i end up returning it cause of how bad it is. Luckily, I've spent less than $25.00 on this line and Hasbro given me the chance to spend money on 3rd party stuff instead of their own product. And if hasbro continues to put junk like this out, I'll be happy to devote my money to 3rd party companies, like Fans-project, PE and head robots.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337756)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 24th, 2012 @ 2:06pm CST
Yeah, I skipped this ENTIRE line. Didn't care much for the movie aesthetics.... and cripes. I expected them to power-up these guys like in the Armada trilogy or RID. Give em a new color, Ultra-magnus-style-armor, Goldbug-treatment... But after three movie lines of yellow Bumblebees, I think we're all burned out. Definitely a dead horse.

Oh yeah... Que. Awful in the movie. Awful robot mode. Cute car.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337779)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on January 24th, 2012 @ 3:05pm CST
Rated X wrote:Beautiful photos as always Ryan.

But damn I hate everything about Que...

This. I'm the first t admit I'm not a big fan of the movie aesthetic, but my immediate reaction to that sculpt was burn it, burn it with fire....
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337784)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on January 24th, 2012 @ 3:12pm CST
If you guys don't like the movie toys then why are you looking at them in the first place? You know you aren't going to like it.

Anyway the figure itself looks good, but I hate that head. It looks like a zombie or something.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337803)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 24th, 2012 @ 3:29pm CST
You know.... 'cause as a Transformer fan you WANT to like them. You're hoping to be happily surprised, then go to the store and buy them.

But instead, you find Que's Skeletor/Einstein love-child face. :sad:

And again, I think half my problem with the movie toys is that... well, it's been the SAME movie toys for three movies. You'd never see that with any other major toy line, where all the characters and toys are virtually the same. Same color, faces, vehicles, etc. Gets old after... what is it now, FIVE years? Five years of the same toys is too long.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337826)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 24th, 2012 @ 4:14pm CST

Now hopefully blue-Que gets to the States and doesn't just skip to the G1-one.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337834)
Posted by Seibertron on January 24th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CST
gothsaurus wrote:Seriously, does anyone have an accurate count of transforming Bumblebee and Prime toys (any color) through the movie trilogy? Would be really curious how those grand totals stack up.

I haven't finished photographing all of the Optimus Primes and Bumblebees from the Movie universe yet, but this will give us a rough estimate of a minimum of how many there are.

53 Bumblebee galleries so far:
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/index.ph ... type=exact

59 Optimus Prime galleries thus far:
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/index.ph ... mit=Search

Known galleries that are missing off the top of my head: several Cyberverse toys, some deluxe Bumblebee repaints from HFTD and DOTM, Costco gold Battle Ops Bumblebee, gold metallic Legends 'Bee, the two transparent Takara Legends Bumblebees, Trans Scanning Bumblebee, Trans Scanning Optimus, Jetwing Optimus, Jetwing Optimus (Black), Striker Optimus, Jetwpower Buster Optimus Prime, Family Mart transparent Optimus Prime, and maybe a few others here and there. No model kits will be in the galleries on this site or Unleashed figures (at least not at this time).
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337835)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 24th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CST
Noideaforaname wrote:I'm fine with Wheeljack's Einstien-looking noggin, but I'm getting him to try out a quick head-swap:

Now hopefully blue-Que gets to the States and doesn't just skip to the G1-one.

That's annoying, you've made that figure look really good now.... It seems I'm also going to decaptitate my ROTF soundwave :CON:
Re: New Toy Gallery: Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Que (1337863)
Posted by scypris115 on January 24th, 2012 @ 5:13pm CST
wow love all the haters here. hes the most accurate toy in the dark of the moon line so yup have fun missing out! >:oP oh well more figures for me! :grin:

By the way Barricade killed him not Soundwave..

Ending Soon On eBay

SOLAR STORM GRAPPEL Transformers Reveal The Shield 2011 - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 37 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Destron D-16 GALVATRON New Takara 1998 Dragon - Time Remaining: 9 days 21 hours 39 minutes 55 seconds
G.I. Joe Vs. The Transformers #5 p.16 - Cobra Commander - '03 art by Mike Miller - Time Remaining: 3 days 55 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HASBRO PLATINUM EDITION G1 REISSUE TRYPTICON ACTION FIGURE STOCK - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 40 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Takara Japan Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime 2.0 Trailer Loose - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 10 minutes 22 seconds
Hasbro 1992 Vintage Transformers G2 AUTOBOT SIDESWIPE Hasbro Extremely Rare - Time Remaining: 9 days 20 hours 41 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers HFTD IRONHIDE Movie Deluxe Hunt For the Decepticons - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 28 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Optimus Prime ROTF 2009 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 59 minutes 23 seconds
Website Security Test