Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue

Transformers News: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue

Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 6:41PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Media
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 25,116

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Here is the latest trailer for the eagerly anticipated original feature TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS- PREDACONS RISING epilogue.

Shout! Factory wrote:On October 8, 2013, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios, invite kids, families and loyal fans to further venture into the awe-inspiring world of TRANSFORMERS PRIME when TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS – PREDACONS RISING debuts as a special original feature on Blu-ray™+ DVD combo pack and on DVD. This is one of Shout! Factory’s tent pole home entertainment releases for this Fall and will be available in stores everywhere. Moreover, The Hub Network, a destination for kids and their families, will have the exclusive world premiere of the Hasbro Studios’ feature film, “Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising,” on Friday, October 4 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.


Credit(s): Shout! Factory
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518677)
Posted by dedcat on September 18th, 2013 @ 8:04pm CDT
Playing the Unicron card, zombie card and the dead leader isn't dead card again?

I was hoping for better.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518679)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 18th, 2013 @ 8:07pm CDT
dedcat wrote:Playing the Unicron card, zombie card and the not really dead card again?

I was hoping for better.


Well, not necessarily a zombie card. Megatron is very much alive while Unicron is in control of his body. Kinda like how he was when he was in his coma during the better part of the first season, being somewhat aware of his situation (well, at least when he had possessed Bumblebee).
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518680)
Posted by dedcat on September 18th, 2013 @ 8:12pm CDT
Oh, I was referring to the Terrorcons.

Pretty sure we're not making out of this movie without hearing 'one shall stand, bla bla bla' again either... But I'm gonna enjoy it anyway.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518681)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 18th, 2013 @ 8:14pm CDT
dedcat wrote:Oh, I was referring to the Terrorcons.


Oh, whoops. :oops:

Pretty sure we're not making out of this movie without hearing 'one shall stand, bla bla bla' again either... But I'm gonna enjoy it anyway.


Actually, "one shall stand; one shall fall" was not uttered at all, surprisingly enough.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518695)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 18th, 2013 @ 10:03pm CDT
Wow. This thing is full of terribly edited dialogue from different parts of the movie. It's sickening.

"Bee, you have your voice back."
"...WHAT?!"

-_-

Mindmaster wrote:Actually, "one shall stand; one shall fall" was not uttered at all, surprisingly enough.


Not sure how this is a spoiler. It's not very...um....important.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518725)
Posted by Jack Hallows on September 19th, 2013 @ 6:38am CDT
i almost shed a tear at the end.

also, how the hell do i view this thread without the spoiler tags in all these posts. gettin kind of annoyin having to open a quote box just to read each reply.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518730)
Posted by reluctantyouth on September 19th, 2013 @ 7:30am CDT
Morning,

Well if you missed the movie premiere on the HUB (my sucky cable package does not come with the HUB) and cannot wait for October for the Blu Ray/DVD combo pack...you can watch an okay resolution video of the entire movie on You Tube. I watched it last night and it was quite entertaining. I will not provide spoilers, but I must say for an hour long movie there is a lot going on and I think it flowed very well all the way to it's conclusion. I would check it out before the vid gets too many views and gets taken down off the site. The link is below or you can search for "dron dreev" who loaded the video on You Tube :-B . Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AmXsMW ... e=youtu.be

reluctantyouth :BOT:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518731)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Actually, "one shall stand; one shall fall" was not uttered at all, surprisingly enough.


Not sure how this is a spoiler. It's not very...um....important.
Some people have a concern about what lines of dialogue are spoken in something if they feel said dialogue (or a lack of it) might be important to them. ;)

Jack Hallows wrote:i almost shed a tear at the end.

also, how the hell do i view this thread without the spoiler tags in all these posts. gettin kind of annoyin having to open a quote box just to read each reply.
Just highlight the spoiler-tagged text with you cursor to read it. ;)
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518732)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2013 @ 7:33am CDT
reluctantyouth wrote:Well if you missed the movie premiere on the HUB (my sucky cable package does not come with the HUB)
It hasn't aired on the Hub. It won't air on the Hub until October 4th (the DVD/BR comes out October 8th).

The leaked online uploads of the movie come from someone having gotten a copy of the DVD ahead of time.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518792)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 19th, 2013 @ 4:10pm CDT
dedcat wrote:Oh, I was referring to the Terrorcons.

Pretty sure we're not making out of this movie without hearing 'one shall stand, bla bla bla' again either... But I'm gonna enjoy it anyway.

Actually, no, that is surprisingly not in it and it makes it that much better! It's been replaced with better and more awesome exchanges. My fav being with Predaking and the other Predacons. You'll enjoy this movie.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518797)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 19th, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
I watched Predacons Rising last night as well and it completely blew me away. :D For me, it solidified PRIME as the best Transformers animated series ever. It succeeded in doing precisely what Seibertron says the fiction is all about; it made me want to go out and buy figures I otherwise wouldn't have bothered with.

Seriously epic. :BOOM:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518799)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 19th, 2013 @ 5:00pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
dedcat wrote:Oh, I was referring to the Terrorcons.

Pretty sure we're not making out of this movie without hearing 'one shall stand, bla bla bla' again either... But I'm gonna enjoy it anyway.

Actually, no, that is surprisingly not in it and it makes it that much better! It's been replaced with better and more awesome exchanges. My fav being with Predaking and the other Predacons. You'll enjoy this movie.

Yep. And I didn't miss it one bit. ;)
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518800)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 19th, 2013 @ 5:00pm CDT
(DUPLICATED POST) :oops:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518833)
Posted by Jack Hallows on September 19th, 2013 @ 10:08pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Jack Hallows wrote:i almost shed a tear at the end.

also, how the hell do i view this thread without the spoiler tags in all these posts. gettin kind of annoyin having to open a quote box just to read each reply.
Just highlight the spoiler-tagged text with you cursor to read it. ;)

my duuuuuuude. 8)

unfortunately, i mainly post from my phone, so i still gotta copy n paste it in the quick reply box lol.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518834)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2013 @ 10:15pm CDT
Jack Hallows wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Jack Hallows wrote:i almost shed a tear at the end.

also, how the hell do i view this thread without the spoiler tags in all these posts. gettin kind of annoyin having to open a quote box just to read each reply.
Just highlight the spoiler-tagged text with you cursor to read it. ;)

my duuuuuuude. 8)

unfortunately, i mainly post from my phone, so i still gotta copy n paste it in the quick reply box lol.
Ouch. Bummer, man. #-o

Well, we're spoiler tagging everything to be courteous to those who haven't yet seen the movie and/or instead want to wait until October before seeing it. I don't think there's a way to turn off the tags without having some kind of behind-the-scenes access to the system or something. ;)
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518860)
Posted by Trikeboy on September 20th, 2013 @ 4:49am CDT
I just watched all of Season 3 and the movie today and I have to say that Transformers Prime was the best show ever in the franchise. It sucks that they have killed it after only three seasons. They could easily do a Cybertron reclaimed series, though, it would be a little similar to what is happening in the comics.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1518871)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 20th, 2013 @ 6:58am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:It sucks that they have killed it after only three seasons.
Well, how was the way they "killed" this how any different from how they "killed" any previous series (besides Animated, which was indeed cut short)?
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1519085)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 21st, 2013 @ 12:41am CDT
The more I think about it, the more this movie feels, to me, like a sort of response to all the fanboy wishes for future live action movies.

I mean, how often have we seen posts from people wanting the next TF movie to have any of the following:
  • Unicron
  • A story set entirely on Cybertron
  • No humans
  • Full focus on the robots
  • Less Optimus Prime
  • Less Megatron
  • More characterization for the non-Optimus/non-Megatron robots
  • Megatron being upgraded into a form that's not still named "Megatron"
  • Bumblebee to talk permanently
  • No toilet humor
  • No excessive crudeness in general
  • No Michael Bay
We hear these kinds of fan wishes all the time, and this movie has delivered in just 65 minutes all of what three 2 and a half hour long feature films failed to deliver (not that we should have been expecting any of that for the live action films, mind you).

I think the only things missing from this movie that fans kept asking for are the Dinobots (which Age of Extinction will be giving us), Megatron's upgraded form being named "Galvatron", and for a movie that would have all of this to be one that would be released in theaters (which really doesn't matter in the long run since both theatrical movies and TV/DVD movies all eventually just end up as commercial home video media anyway).
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1519359)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2013 @ 4:31pm CDT
Huh. Check this out - http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/transformers-prime-beast-hunters/episodes-season-3/308171

TVGuide has the upcoming Hub premiere of Predacons Rising listed as three episodes incorrectly titled (yet still more appropriately titled) "Chaos Rising". :|
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520101)
Posted by El Duque on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:07am CDT
The Hub Network has uploaded another promo spot for the upcoming Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV Movie. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network on Friday, October 4th at 8pm/5pm PT for the exciting conclusion the Transformers Prime saga! Check out the latest promo embedded below.

Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520106)
Posted by OmegaTrailz on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520109)
Posted by megatronus on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:30am CDT
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520133)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:54pm CDT
Man, that trailer is misleading.

megatronus wrote:
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Looks like this'll be your best bet:

Image
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520134)
Posted by viruscarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520136)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:01pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520137)
Posted by megatronus on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

megatronus wrote:
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Looks like this'll be your best bet:

Image

:BANG_HEAD:

Hmm... let me reconsider that :-?

Nope. Still no good.

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520138)
Posted by viruscarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520139)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:05pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Silas and Megatron.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520145)
Posted by viruscarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Silas and Megatron.

I completely forgot about Megatron :oops:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520560)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on September 28th, 2013 @ 10:07am CDT
Isn't it obvious who Megatron/Unicron is? I mean honestly I hated the guy too as a kid because he was a joke, however in the '86 movie as well as in the Armada Comic finale, Galvatron was THE single most incredible BADASS of them all. Not even Grimlock, Thunderwing, or Dragon Megatron (MegatronX2)could touch Galvatron. Heck, if you read him in the Marvil UK comics, Galvatron is great. :CON:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520637)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2013 @ 6:59pm CDT
Tronus_Rex wrote:Isn't it obvious who Megatron/Unicron is? I mean honestly I hated the guy too as a kid because he was a joke, however in the '86 movie as well as in the Armada Comic finale, Galvatron was THE single most incredible BADASS of them all. Not even Grimlock, Thunderwing, or Dragon Megatron (MegatronX2)could touch Galvatron. Heck, if you read him in the Marvil UK comics, Galvatron is great. :CON:
Several of have seen the movie already, so we know who he is. And he's not Galvatron.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520844)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Suddenly that Commander Class "Unicron Megatron" makes a LOT more sense.



Yes indeed. The Construct-Bots version probably gives away more than the repainted Commander Class version.

Image

Image


Because Unicron megatron doesn't have a name, I'm going to call him the vessel of unicronWhile that constructbots one may have a better face, I wish we would get an extensive remold of the rid voyager Megs into the vessel of unicron in the Predacons rising line.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1520845)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Suddenly that Commander Class "Unicron Megatron" makes a LOT more sense.



Yes indeed. The Construct-Bots version probably gives away more than the repainted Commander Class version.

Image

Image


Because Unicron megatron doesn't have a name, I'm going to call him the vessel of unicronWhile that constructbots one may have a better face, I wish we would get an extensive remold of the rid voyager Megs into the vessel of unicron in the Predacons rising line.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521625)
Posted by El Duque on October 3rd, 2013 @ 11:20pm CDT
Quick reminder, the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV movie airs tomorrow night on the Hub Network! Be sure to tune in or set up those DVR's for 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT for the exciting conclusion to the Transformers Prime saga.

You can join our ongoing discussion in the Energon Pub by clicking here.

Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521637)
Posted by TimothyR on October 4th, 2013 @ 2:13am CDT
awesome. i didn't think this was airing until next week.. i got it confused with the dvd release.

i didn't want to ruin this by watching it on my computer screen.. i'd rather see it for the first time on a big tv.

i'm excited.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521641)
Posted by aaiello39 on October 4th, 2013 @ 4:25am CDT
so i just watched this ,and i must say i am very unhappy with the ending ,but megatron looks bad ass
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521654)
Posted by viruscarnage on October 4th, 2013 @ 6:04am CDT
I can't get over the crappy editing work done in that promo, in the beginning with Optimus.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521687)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seen it. Beast Machines ending.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521709)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Seen it. Beast Machines ending.


Okay, I know most of us have seen this movie - as have I. Nevertheless, would it kill you to put up spoiler tags for those who haven't? :roll:

Edit: Thanks.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521710)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:33am CDT
Ok, I've done it. Happy now?
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521832)
Posted by Regimus Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 8:54pm CDT
I was pretty happy with this movie. Loved the character development. Can't say I'm overjoyed by this ending but overall impressed with the entire movie. :BOT:
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521833)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 4th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CDT
Just watched it and it was awesome. I was still hoping one of the main Autobots got killed off, as in actually killed off. Because, if this movie was, in fact meant to set up a new series, we can assume that Optimus is coming back some way or another. Also, what happened to Shockwave?
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521840)
Posted by ILL-Star on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:18pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Also, what happened to Shockwave?


Yeah... I know what you mean. I didn't miss anything. Yet it very much feels like I did. :-?
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521842)
Posted by zwann on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:32pm CDT
Personally I look forward to see what tonight's airing could offer as some rumored that it contains different, new scenes from the leaked.

My opinions however for leaked Predacon Rising:-

1) It could have been better. Despite the all Unicron, zombiness, it lacks a dire situation feeling. There's a scene of Arcee casually saying what to do when Unicron comes, with her casual stance as if this was just another Tuesday.

2) Suppose to have scene of total hopelessness, where they tried everything, everyone participated and utterly failed.

3) Should have characters dying. To me, Ultra Magnus and Shockwave most certainly should have died. Ultra Magnus after his grieve injury, never made any significance after that, only lying on the medic bed. Heck, even during the final speech, he didn't say a single word. Might as well killed him off to create impact.

Same goes for Shockwave. He has no significance impact that he did after surviving the massacre. The line he gave to the predacon, could easily be given by Predaking through a different speech. He doesn't need to survive the attack.

4) Aladdin's trick to trap Jafar. It came out of nowhere. At least they could hinted that several times. All the sudden, he got trapped inside the lamp. Nice.

It couldn't compete with One Shall Stand the 3 parters.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521889)
Posted by Joetx on October 5th, 2013 @ 2:33am CDT
Well overall, I thought it was good.

And, unlike the others, I thought the ending was appropriate.

I do, however, agree with zwann on a few items:

1. There definitely was a lack of urgency by either the Autobots or Unicron. WRT the former, even Ratchet had to say that their number 1 priority was finding Unicron/Megatron, which is something that you'd say, "Duh!," yet wasn't apparent to the rest of the Autobots. WRT the latter, why did he waste time fighting the Autobots on Darkmount? Why did he not just head straight for the heart of Cybertron?

2. Ultra Magnus did practically disappear after he got hurt. Having him die from his injuries would have made the situation have a feel of being more dire.

3. There was no reason to have Shockwave survive the attack by the Terrorcons. If he had died, it would've made the Unicron threat more of a TF-wide thing, rather than just the Autobots, the 3 Predacons, & Knockout.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521909)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2013 @ 5:24am CDT
Last night the Beast Hunters Predacons Rising feature aired for the first time on the Hub network, before the release of the Blu-Ray and DVD on October 8th. For those of you who were able to watch it, check out jON3.0's brief review - and for everyone's enjoyment, here's a brief clip uploaded by the official Transformers YouTube channel, looking at the creation of Predaking!

Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521912)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2013 @ 7:08am CDT
This is just the same video that was news-posted here before, only having now been uploaded to YouTube.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1521923)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2013 @ 8:14am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This is just the same video that was news-posted here before, only having now been uploaded to YouTube.


I noticed that straight after I posted it, yeah.
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1522605)
Posted by El Duque on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:47pm CDT
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising released today on both DVD and Blu-ray, and our friends at Shout! Factory dropped by to let us know that copies purchased at Wal-Mart and Target will have exclusive content. The Wal-Mart copies will come with three trading cards and a special behind the scenes feature. Target copies will feature exclusive audio commentary and three animated Beast Bite shorts. Be sure to pick up a copy today to your favorite retailer.

WALMART STORES:
Only at Walmart
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
  • Includes 3 Collectible Trading Cards Inside!
  • Bonus Feature – A Look Behind The Scenes

TARGET STORES:
Only At Target
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
Includes Exclusive Bonus Features:

  • Exclusive Audio Commentary
  • 3 Exclusive Animated “Beast Bites” Shorts


Image

Image
Re: New trailer for eagerly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising epilogue (1522607)
Posted by Bouncy X on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CDT
different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.

Click here to view an additional 30 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014