Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots

Transformers News: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots

Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 11:15PM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 43,035

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While Seibertron was out taking pictures of Transformers 4 filming in Chicago for the movie galleries, a variation of the TF4 logo was seen on the hat of a film crew member. The logo is mostly the same that we have seen previously but is now in color and features claw marks. This gives even more credence of the Dinobots appearing in the movie. The image appears in the Transformers 4 filming - Upper Randolph in Chicago (August 25th, 2013) gallery.

Here is the original image of the hat with the new logo.

New Transformers 4 color logo features claw marks, another hint at Dinobots

A closer cropped image gives us a better look

New Transformers 4 color logo features claw marks, another hint at Dinobots
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514371)
Posted by devlingrey on August 27th, 2013 @ 11:46pm CDT
Two things:
1. Well done! Awesome observerational skills.
2. did you take a picture of that rather attractive women and then realize her hat had a new logo or is it just coincidence :grin:

Either way, that's pretty sweet.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514372)
Posted by DELTA_prime on August 27th, 2013 @ 11:59pm CDT
The Decepticon logo is red, anyone else thinking Shattered Glass?
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514373)
Posted by Agamemnon on August 27th, 2013 @ 11:59pm CDT
Why is the Decepticon symbol red? They're not going shattered glass on this thing, are they? It might explain the two Bumblebees... Image
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514375)
Posted by #Sideways# on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:01am CDT
totally saw this first guys, remember my post about the "THAT'S HOT" and instead of talking about the clearly attractive woman, made a reference to the hat; totally called it brah

AHEM

You know, since there is that whole "Predacons" thing happening in the Beast Hunters thing, do you think they might draw some of that stuff over here, too? It wouldn't surprise me. Of course, this entire movie might just be about taming the Dinobots, with the Decepticons working their magic in the background with their own beast-robots.

... Because those don't stick out at all.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514376)
Posted by Seibertron on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:03am CDT
devlingrey wrote:Two things:
1. Well done! Awesome observerational skills.
2. did you take a picture of that rather attractive women and then realize her hat had a new logo or is it just coincidence :grin:

Either way, that's pretty sweet.


I noticed that a crew member on the set of Transformers 4 at McCormick Place last Friday that had on a different style of hat than everyone else. I couldn't get a good shot without making it look obvious that I was taking a picture of him. The guy was literally on the other side of the glass window from me right in front of me. He kept looking down while getting himself a snack but just didn't have the right opportunity.

Fast forward to Sunday ... I was standing about 10 feet away from this girl on Columbus Drive next to the Blue Cross Blue Shield Building. I noticed she had the alternate hat on, but I thought the claw marks were just stitched "shiny" or metallic marks. She had looked down briefly to fix her hair in the hat or something so I thought that was a perfect shot to take so that I could get a good pic of the hat. She looked up right as I took the picture. It turned out to be a pretty cool shot that everyone seems to be enjoying.

The fact that the logo turned out to be an alternate logo just was plain ol' dumb luck.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514379)
Posted by devlingrey on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:18am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
devlingrey wrote:Two things:
1. Well done! Awesome observerational skills.
2. did you take a picture of that rather attractive women and then realize her hat had a new logo or is it just coincidence :grin:

Either way, that's pretty sweet.


I noticed that a crew member on the set of Transformers 4 at McCormick Place last Friday that had on a different style of hat than everyone else. I couldn't get a good shot without making it look obvious that I was taking a picture of him. The guy was literally on the other side of the glass window from me right in front of me. He kept looking down while getting himself a snack but just didn't have the right opportunity.

Fast forward to Sunday ... I was standing about 10 feet away from this girl on Columbus Drive next to the Blue Cross Blue Shield Building. I noticed she had the alternate hat on, but I thought the claw marks were just stitched "shiny" or metallic marks. She had looked down briefly to fix her hair in the hat or something so I thought that was a perfect shot to take so that I could get a good pic of the hat. She looked up right as I took the picture. It turned out to be a pretty cool shot that everyone seems to be enjoying.

The fact that the logo turned out to be an alternate logo just was plain ol' dumb luck.


You know what they say: sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good. :HEADHURTS:

You have taken the best set photos I have seen so far. Great work!
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514383)
Posted by Seibertron on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:48am CDT
devlingrey wrote:You have taken the best set photos I have seen so far. Great work!


Thanks! This past weekend I spent about 14 hours chasing down photo opps and about 10 hours getting all of the content posted that was generated. Lots of work ... but lots of fun. Glad to see so many people enjoying all of the content. It makes all of that work very worthwhile.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514384)
Posted by zwann on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:50am CDT
I haven't been following much about this fourth movie.

Any possibilities Dinobots don't transform to robots, rather from vehicle to dinosaurs?
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514387)
Posted by Seibertron on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:56am CDT
zwann wrote:I haven't been following much about this fourth movie.

Any possibilities Dinobots don't transform to robots, rather from vehicle to dinosaurs?


I considered that a few days ago. I hope that's not what happens to the Dinobots. Grimlock and his crew deserve better than that.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514407)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:40am CDT
thats only 3 claw marks.. thats wolverine!
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514409)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on August 28th, 2013 @ 6:05am CDT
The red decepticon logo is interesting.
Reminds me of a while back when there were rumours about there being a character who leaves the decepticons to join the autobots?
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514413)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2013 @ 6:20am CDT
DELTA_prime wrote:The Decepticon logo is red, anyone else thinking Shattered Glass?
Agamemnon wrote:Why is the Decepticon symbol red? They're not going shattered glass on this thing, are they? It might explain the two Bumblebees... Image
ArmadaPrime wrote:The red decepticon logo is interesting.
Reminds me of a while back when there were rumours about there being a character who leaves the decepticons to join the autobots?

*sigh* I miss the days when different colored insignia didn't mean anything.

I mean, TF: Prime Starscream had a red Con logo all through that cartoon, yet he was never a good guy.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514414)
Posted by Varia31 on August 28th, 2013 @ 6:24am CDT
Jurassic Park 3 4: Transformers Edition?

I'm joking, of course...

Seriously though, neat logo I guess. The slash marks do remind me of Jurassic Park 3 though...
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514418)
Posted by El Duque on August 28th, 2013 @ 7:38am CDT
Thanks to Twitter user @demoncarnotaur we have further evidence that Dinobots will be featured in "Transformers 4". The Toys"R"Us document mirrored below mentions "Transformers 4" in 2014 with a Dinobot theme. The case for the fan favorite Dinobots in the upcoming film is getting stronger and stronger.

Image
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514423)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 28th, 2013 @ 8:13am CDT
Headline: Picture of Crew Member's Hat Reveals Hot Crew Member

:-B

Anyway, if the Dinobots are in the movie, that could explain the claw marks AND the red Decepticon logo. The Dinobots will probably switch factions in the movie, and I bet they'll have red Decepticon logos.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514425)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 28th, 2013 @ 8:21am CDT
Hell with the Dinobots. Is SHE in the movie? :grin:

Rrrrooowwwrrrrr!
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514432)
Posted by #Sideways# on August 28th, 2013 @ 9:29am CDT
You wait, just because of all of this fan reception to her appearance on set, she's going to be put into the movie by Bay just because of all of the reception.

But in all seriousness, I agree on the notion that this is not shattered glass. Just because of a colored logo, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is Shattered Glass, it just means that red looks cool.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514435)
Posted by Seibertron on August 28th, 2013 @ 9:37am CDT
#Sideways# wrote:You wait, just because of all of this fan reception to her appearance on set, she's going to be put into the movie by Bay just because of all of the reception.

But in all seriousness, I agree on the notion that this is not shattered glass. Just because of a colored logo, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is Shattered Glass, it just means that red looks cool.


Up until now, I don't think the movie badges have been colored at all (other than silver, gold, or transparent), aside from some really nice large fridge magnets that I got from somewhere where the Autobot logo is red and the Decepticon logo is purple.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514444)
Posted by Agamemnon on August 28th, 2013 @ 10:07am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
#Sideways# wrote:You wait, just because of all of this fan reception to her appearance on set, she's going to be put into the movie by Bay just because of all of the reception.

But in all seriousness, I agree on the notion that this is not shattered glass. Just because of a colored logo, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is Shattered Glass, it just means that red looks cool.


Up until now, I don't think the movie badges have been colored at all (other than silver, gold, or transparent), aside from some really nice large fridge magnets that I got from somewhere where the Autobot logo is red and the Decepticon logo is purple.

Yeah, I have those. I don't remember where I got them....maybe a toy purchase through Hasbro Toy Shop? At any rate, I ended up with a silver set and a red/purple set. What is ironic is that the silver set was the original design logos from G1 (notable in the 'Con eye triangles) and the purple/red set were the movie logos.

I don't know if there is much credence to the idea that the red logo means Shattered Glass. I think that could be confusing for non-TF fans. It was just an interesting thought as that is the most prominent area for the red 'Con symbol. (I never noticed SS's logo in Prime. Interesting...) Also, it might explain a sort of "Dark" Bumblebee. Not the only explanation, for sure. But an intriguing one.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514453)
Posted by Moonshot on August 28th, 2013 @ 11:03am CDT
Plus, whats up with the Decepticon symbol being red? This movie gets more interesting everyday. Still hope the Dinobots are in, and actually dinosaurs.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514527)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
Hero Alpha wrote:Plus, whats up with the Decepticon symbol being red?
Because red is the color of EVIL!!!

Mwhahahaha! :twisted: :DEVIL:
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514552)
Posted by Tobota on August 28th, 2013 @ 7:20pm CDT
In the FOC Prime universe, the dinobots were created by Shockwave as a twisted experiment. Perhaps initially, the dinobots were brainwashed into being Cons and after Autobot intervention, they revert to their "good" side. Otherwise, it would be a straight up predictable movie with dinos tearing up the cons. Bay's too twisted to let that happen.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514555)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2013 @ 7:33pm CDT
Tobota wrote:In the FOC Prime universe, the dinobots were created by Shockwave as a twisted experiment.
"Created" in a loose sense. Shockwave merely captured the already existing Lightning Strike Coalition Force and tortured/experimented on them, granting them their dino modes in hopes to gain control over them to use them as tools of destruction. They were already alive prior to the FOC game's events, as the Autobots keep referencing Grimlock at the beginning of the game (wondering what happened to him and why he and his team left their post) long before we learn of what Shockwave did to him. :D
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514561)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 28th, 2013 @ 8:21pm CDT
I knew it! I knew the movie-verse was a Shattered Glass-like universe. Only an evil psychopathic Optimus Prime could murder his own father and brother in cold blood as they beg for mercer/offer an olive branch of peace.

Maybe in this movie they'll meet their mirror-verse selves. That could be how they get Megatron and the rest of the Decepticons back into the movies that they killed.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514562)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 28th, 2013 @ 8:33pm CDT
If you think about it, it's pretty awesome if the Dinobots will make a debut in the upcoming film: not too long ago, Hasbro had about retired the Dinobots if it were not for Matt Tieger's dedication and love for them. And since Fall of Cybertron's massive success, Hasbro seems to realize that there's still love for the group. Because there's nothing more cooler than robot dinosaurs in space. ;)

But that's if the Dinobots actually make an appearance in the fourth film.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514642)
Posted by cruizerdave on August 29th, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
They don't turn into Dinosaurs. They turn into cars.
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514664)
Posted by Seibertron on August 29th, 2013 @ 11:18am CDT
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514700)
Posted by BluavalancheZ71 on August 29th, 2013 @ 2:17pm CDT
Knowing Bay we are gonna get cars that transform into robot dinosaurs? Maybe we will get trypticon? Or dare a say it a triple changer done horribly wrong, a bot that changes from a car, to a dino to a robot?
Re: New Transformers 4 Color Logo Features Claw Marks, Another Hint at Dinobots (1514876)
Posted by joesaysso on August 30th, 2013 @ 11:40am CDT
I'm not confirming, denying, or suggesting anything one way or the other. I have one of the crew member hats from ROTF and usually they are just some cool hats that somebody (the director) wants designed for the shoot. I don't think they are meant to be interpreted in any way and are just meant to be cool.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014