Transformers News: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 2:56PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,471

Images continue to pour in from the Transformers 4 filming in Chicago thanks to Instagram, which include several new vehicles. Below we have the Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, and a white 2013 production Camaro hanging out with the vintage 67 Camaro and Concept Camaro Bumblebees.

Courtesy of Instagram users kdubluvsjmac, jarnomansfield, bananahgrams, and jessicahill21

New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, and a white 2013

Credit(s): kdubluvsjmac, jarnomansfield, bananahgrams, and jessicahill21
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515163)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:09pm CDT
The Aston Martin Vanquish has become my new dream car. :x :x :x
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515172)
Posted by Regamors on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
I realy hope the astin martin is Sideswipe or even Sunstreaker :BOT:
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515175)
Posted by Regamors on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:50pm CDT
I realy hope the astin martin is Sideswipe or even Sunstreaker :BOT:
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515202)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 1st, 2013 @ 5:01pm CDT
Sexy Aston, as usual, and god do they sound like beasts. :twisted:
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515217)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 1st, 2013 @ 6:44pm CDT
My only guess on the white camaro is it being a car bee scans?
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515225)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 1st, 2013 @ 8:28pm CDT
the new sleek sexy import, with turbo handling!
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515254)
Posted by SpaceSkull on September 1st, 2013 @ 11:52pm CDT
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515264)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 2nd, 2013 @ 1:16am CDT
Some thoughts....

Though it initially has some sleek lines, viewed as a whole, the Chinese concept car is kind of stubby.

If the Aston is a car, hopefully it is Sideswipe. He'd still be a silver car, so that'd help with continuity.

And since he's a white recolor of Bumblebee, wouldn't it make sense that Bugbite would be a white version of Bumblebee? Although I know that's just wishful thinking, because Bugbite is a Decepticon, he's a somewhat obscure character, and except for Optimus and Bumblebee, no Transformer in the live action series looks even vaguely like their G1 counterpart. Plus Bay is directing, so although I'll probably enjoy the movie, I doubt ANY of the plot or characterization is going to be taken from the Transformer mythos that closely. :michaelbay:
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515402)
Posted by OptiMagnus on September 2nd, 2013 @ 7:42pm CDT
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515405)
Posted by njb902 on September 2nd, 2013 @ 7:59pm CDT
OptiMagnus wrote:I have no idea who these could be. They could just be regular cars, so I won't get my hopes up. I would really like the other Camaro to be Cliffjumper even though it's white.

Now there's a thought, especially since their normal colors don't mean much in the movieverse.
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515443)
Posted by T-Macksimus on September 2nd, 2013 @ 11:05pm CDT
njb902 wrote:

Could be anything or anyone but honestly, I think it's just a regular Camaro.

This is the one thing that bugs me the most about these films. Sometimes a car is just that: A simple car. Unfortunately, playful conjecture or wishful thinking leads to some idiot turning things into rumor, that rumor gains momentum and before you know it you have a bunch of idiot fans getting butt-hurt and pissed off at Bay because something they took as "Fact" is anything but.

My money is on the car belonging to some higher level production personnel. :P

Yeah, I know... I'm an ***hole and a buzz-kill. :twisted:
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515487)
Posted by Delicon on September 3rd, 2013 @ 8:04am CDT
As perhaps one of the few Seibertronians who has seen every single James Bond movie (there are between 23-26 depending on how you like to count) I am totally marking out about the Aston Martin.

SpaceSkull wrote:I love how the "Robots in Disguise" are all these top of the line cars. Good way to blend in.

That trend started way back in G1, man...
Re: New Transformers 4 Vehicles Spotted: Chinese Concept E-Jet, Aston Martin Vanquish, White 2013 Production Camaro (1515502)
Posted by camaroskooter on September 3rd, 2013 @ 9:25am CDT
Technically, that white Camaro is a 2014 model year production Camaro. And judging by the taillights, it looks like it is NOT equipped with the RS appearance package...

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage G1 Transformers and Gobots Lot Devastator Overdrive more - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 3 minutes 25 seconds
1987 Mindwipe Complete G1 Transformers Headmaster - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 18 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers LEADFOOT & STEEL JAW Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Action Figure - Time Remaining: 22 days 14 hours 4 minutes
Transformers Movie Deluxe BLACKOUT Action Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 49 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers ROTF Skids and Mudflap Ice Cream Truck Twins complete - Time Remaining: 14 days 8 hours 49 minutes 19 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Piranacon Giftset Pieces! - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 22 minutes 30 seconds
1987 Skullcruncher Complete with Box G1 Transformers Headmaster - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 10 minutes 55 seconds
Takara Transformers CHUG CLAssics C-10 Henkei Silverstreak,  complete - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 11 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory