New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Transformers News: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 7:12PM CST

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,489

And here it is! The new Transformers: Age of Extinction teaser trailer is up! This is the first full trailer that has been made available to the public. Enjoy the embedded video below, and the new Optimus Prime movie poster!

Transformers News: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Trailer Now Online!
Credit(s): Michael Bay, Paramount, Entertainment Tonight
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555033)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CST

Flying boats?

[spoiler]Looks like Ratchet kicks the bucket...[/spoiler]

Our hero accidentally buys a Transformer. Like in the '07 Movie.
The government is against Transformers. Like in RotF and DotM.
There seems to be a ginormous battle in a city. Like in the '07 Movie and DotM.
[spoiler]A bot's death is spoiled by the trailer. Like in DotM's trailers.[/spoiler]
"The Rules have Changed" my butt. I'm betting gun-face won't last even 5 minutes, just like Bonecrusher ('07), Demolisher (RotF), and Shockwave (DotM).
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555037)
Posted by Flakmaster on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:23pm CST
Optimus Prime's Battle HNNNNGHH... What does that remind me of? English dubs of Dragon Ball Z?

The movie could be interesting, but until it's in theaters, I can't pass judgement. ROTF and DOTM looked tolerable enough in trailers, too. I don't mean to say I know this film will be awful, but neither can I say it's going to be good for having a flashy trailer.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555039)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:24pm CST
i think we just found a transformer. lol
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555040)
Posted by macpherson46 on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:27pm CST
so the autobots are kinda like the decepticons after the first movie , hiding in different places around the globe?and and ratchet joins ironhide in the allspark :(
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555041)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:28pm CST
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555042)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:30pm CST
Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:You realise all three have been newsed yeah?

If I did would I have posted them?

Probably. You can be a little weird at times.

A little? Your flattery will get you nowhere with me, mister. =;
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555043)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:32pm CST
They had me up until Optimus so easily swatted Grimlock aside like a fly. I now see where this is going. It's gonna be another Optimus-kills-everyone-and-everything movie... :? The CG was pretty crisp, though.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555044)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:32pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Speaking of which, I think this might be the first live action Transformers film to actually have the word "Transformer" spoken onscreen.

Simmons mentioned "Transformers" when he presented his research to Sam in his mother's deli in Revenge of the Fallen. And I recall someone saying "Transformer" in Dark of the Moon too.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555045)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:35pm CST
Quite a difference in tone from the first trilogy, at least at first glance. I'm definitely jonesin' for a TF film fix and this looks like it'll do and then some. I'm very impressed by the direction they're taking it in, or at least how they're making it seem.

Hopefully, this film will make the naysayers and other film haters take another look and give it another chance.

This might be the TF film everyone was waiting for. (I said might. MIGHT.) That being said, it's sad when the first thought that comes to mind is "Aw crap, here we go." when Optimus slammed Grimlock to the ground like he was a brainless animal, because I knew the fans would get pissed and start complaining.

The fandom is sucking the enjoyment out of me.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555046)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:36pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:

Right. I did forget that, thanks.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555048)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:38pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:I'm definitely jonesin' for a TF film fix

May I ask as to what a "jonesin'" is?

Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Right. I did forget that, thanks.

You scratch my back, I scratch yours. ;)
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555050)
Posted by budmaloney on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:41pm CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Optimus bitch slapped Grimlock so hard that river exploded randomly! Wait, what?

Flying boats?

[spoiler]Looks like Ratchet kicks the bucket...[/spoiler]

Our hero accidentally buys a Transformer. Like in the '07 Movie.
The government is against Transformers. Like in RotF and DotM.
There seems to be a ginormous battle in a city. Like in the '07 Movie and DotM.

Did you mean the water spraying up? or the sparks under Grim's head?

I agree that no matter what hype we get for the Decepticons, gun-face will get owned.
Grimlock having horns is a big no no.They couldn't choose Swoop? They had to use a technobot's name? Even if he had two guns.
Nice to see Optimus's evasion mode, but it's not red. Once again Bay's perception of G1 is that it is rusty and old.
Also "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

I wish this is the last and final movie from this horrible series. Michael Bay just stop. But we all know that will never happen :(

I'll reserve full judgement till the movie comes out

Also I really hope we get to know what happened to Cybertron
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555051)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:44pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I'm definitely jonesin' for a TF film fix

May I ask as to what a "jonesin'" is?

Having a really bad craving for something.

And yeah, Optimus swatting Grimlock aside did make me roll my eyes and go "Here we go again." Looks like it will be another Optimus-kills-everyone-and-everything movie. I'm still seeing it though. Probably more than once.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555053)
Posted by Peridot on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:48pm CST
Noideaforaname wrote: [spoiler]Looks like Ratchet kicks the bucket...[/spoiler]

I can't tell- Does he actually get shot at, or what? :-? I see an explosion, and him falling over, but that's pretty much it.

Evasion Mode Optimus looks exactly like his previous forms in robot mode, except faded and rusted.

Seems like the CGI in the Super Bowl trailer was unfinished. A few minor changes were made (Lockdown's gunface, what I'm assuming is the Death's Head.

Stinger looks a lot like Bumblebee, right down to the weird gas-cap crotchpiece thing.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555054)
Posted by TFU2014 on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:50pm CST
Ratchet is back! :APPLAUSE: Hope he doesn't die!
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555055)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 4th, 2014 @ 7:52pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Now THAT's patriotic. Star-Spangled Banners and Bewbs. All it's missing is beer and bacon! :lol:

Don't forget guns and a Bible...
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555059)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 4th, 2014 @ 8:03pm CST
Cool trailer. I think the robot designs are a bit more cohesive in this movie which make it all better on the eye during action scenes, and there seems to be much steadier camera shots. Here's hoping he learnt from the tripe that was the first 3.
I still have zero hope for story, but my expectations are so low at this point, I think I might actually enjoy it (now that every scene with an actual TF in it feels like a bonus when expecting barely any).
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555060)
Posted by megatronus on March 4th, 2014 @ 8:03pm CST
How many times does she need to yell "DAD!" in a single trailer?
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555062)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 4th, 2014 @ 8:13pm CST
megatronus wrote:How many times does she need to yell "DAD!" in a single trailer?

Like five.
Re: New Transformers Age of Extinction Full Teaser Trailer Now Online! (1555064)
Posted by amtm on March 4th, 2014 @ 8:23pm CST
So basically it's about how Optimus Prime makes Grimlock his bitch while humans whine, act tough, and make bad jokes.

Did anyone notice how the scene with Marky Mark and whats her name on the ground was basically exactly the same as the scene with Shia Lebeouf and Megan Fox on the ground from the first movie? And how Marky Mark's character is essentially the failed mechanic father of Megan Fox from the second movie? And how the guy from the Hunger Games is basically John Malkovich part 2, with maybe a dash of the Fargo lady thrown in? I guess the good news is if you like Michael Bay, you can rest assured you're just going to get more of the same old crap.

Ending Soon On eBay

World Smallest Transformers WST TRACKS GLOWING - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 47 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Wheelie Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 21 hours 53 minutes 12 seconds
Takara Transformers Micron Legend MD-01 Armada Megatron (Japan Ver) - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 53 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Reissue Commemorative Series VII Rodimus Prime New - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 44 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends class Autobot Rewind Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 46 minutes 23 seconds
100% HASBRO  TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM AUTOBOT INTELL OPS BLASTER & PERCEPTOR SET - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 2 minutes 34 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Movie 4 Age of Extinction AOE Lockdown Deluxe New - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 22 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Platinum Edition Grimlock Complete Loose - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 40 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory