New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 11:46PM CST

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,979

ComicBookMovie.com has posted some new production stills from Transformers: Age of Extinction. These are likely from the January issue of Empire Magazine, which features a full article of the film. The images feature stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, and Jack Reynor, Director Michael Bay with a motion capture claw, and the Autobots rolling up on a completely destroyed red vehicle. Check out the images mirrored below.

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images
Credit(s): ComicBookMovies

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532112)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 28th, 2013 @ 12:27am CST
Oh bay... always trying to grope chicks with massive green claws... that's all this was really about. That's what its always been about.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532115)
Posted by Flashwave on November 28th, 2013 @ 12:39am CST
Realizing some of these are posed for publicity when I say this, I still find it cool how many pics there are of Bay being right there in it with a prop or a camera or the detonator.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532116)
Posted by necr0blivion on November 28th, 2013 @ 12:41am CST
Is Nicola backed up against ToyWorld's Aurora in those pictures? ;)
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532125)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on November 28th, 2013 @ 2:20am CST
There goes the Zonda !!!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532162)
Posted by T-Macksimus on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:07am CST
That last picture with 'Bee... to me that's a giant robot middle finger to Megan Fox's "crappy Camaro" line from the first movie. ;)
I wish they would make more Transformers styled after classic muscle cars or vintage vehicles. So far, this version of 'Bee is the only thing that at all excites/intrigues me about this upcoming film.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532165)
Posted by jeprime1983 on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:21am CST
Red vehicle....perhaps Dino or Leadfoot? :-?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532166)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:23am CST
Looks like the generic Transformer movie images again. >:oP
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532251)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on November 28th, 2013 @ 4:18pm CST
from what I can see of this red car, there is no weapons attached to it, so that excludes Leadfoot

Dino? maybe. But in the windshield, I can see a white shapethat looks like half of the decepticon's emblem.

I wish too that more transformers were made from muscle cars and classic cars... I wonder what a Christine (1958 Plymouth Fury) would look like in robot mode...
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532258)
Posted by primematrix1986 on November 28th, 2013 @ 5:25pm CST
The first picture looks like a hand grabbing her. Maybe a Decepticon?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532259)
Posted by primematrix1986 on November 28th, 2013 @ 5:26pm CST
The first picture looks like a hand grabbing her. Maybe a Decepticon?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532279)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 28th, 2013 @ 7:25pm CST
Empire Magazine, the same group that brought us our first look at the final Optimus Prime render for their January 2014 issue, brings us a slew of new stuff tonight. First off, we have higher resolution images of the set images we had originally posted yesterday evening.

Secondly on tonight's agenda, we have the names of the human cast's characters. They are as follows:

*Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager, an inventor.
*Nicola Peltz as Tessa Yeager, Cade's daughter.
*Jack Reynor as Shane Dyson, Tessa's racer boyfriend.
*Stanly Tucci as Stanley, whose role is unknown at this point.
*Sophia Myles as Darcy, a geologist.
*Li Bingbing, who's character goes unamed and is ominously described as the "[spoiler]CEO of Chinese Transformers[/spoiler]".
*Kelsey Grammer as Harold Attinger, who is described by Empire as the "[spoiler]big bad of the non-robot cast[/spoiler]".

Rounding out this update, Empire Magazine sheds some light on the setting of Age of Extinction. If you would like to remain spoiler free, this is the end of the article for you. For those who wish to know the outset, continue at your own risk!

=== SPOILER ALERT ===

To paraphrase Empire Magazine, this is what we know: [spoiler]after the third film, the Earth is scarred, and the Transformers have disappeared, but Earth's population remains suspicious of their surroundings, expecting everyday objects to change form and attack them. The Witwicky family has moved on with their lives. When the inventor Cade Yeager unearths an ancient Transformer (a Dinobot, perhaps?), the war between Autobots and Decepticons begins anew.[/spoiler]

That about wraps it up for tonight. For those who made it this far, post your thoughts in the Energon Pub! Remember to keep it spoiler free for those who wish to remain so!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532286)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 28th, 2013 @ 7:50pm CST
Interesting plot. :-?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532291)
Posted by primematrix1986 on November 28th, 2013 @ 8:18pm CST
Sounds great, but the only think im wondering......remember a long time ago, how there was "an ancient transformer menace who sets earth in his crosshairs?".....and Cade unearths an ANCIENT TRANSFORMER....I hate to say this, but is it possible that Grimlock is the Antagonist of this movie?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532293)
Posted by jeprime1983 on November 28th, 2013 @ 8:41pm CST
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532294)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 28th, 2013 @ 8:44pm CST
jeprime1983 wrote:I can't read the spoilers . They're blacked out. anybody wanna tell me what they are?

Highlight them like you would when you want to delete something without button-mashing the backspace. ;)

primematrix1986 wrote:Sounds great, but the only think im wondering......remember a long time ago, how there was "an ancient transformer menace who sets earth in his crosshairs?".....and Cade unearths an ANCIENT TRANSFORMER....

Ah yes, the Wulong Karst Geology Park story. I happened to be the one to work on that one. ;) It can be read right here.

Here is what was what we got:

[quote]Four years later, at the Autobots and Decepticons have disappeared from the earth's surface, there is a composition by businessmen and scientists, has a powerful force organization, tried to use the Transformers technology, technological development beyond the scope of their control. By this time, an ancient and powerful Transformers forces are targeting the earth. Thus began a two ups and downs of the exciting duel[/quote]

Based on the wording of the article, the forces that are targeting Earth seems to originate outside of the planet during the film, rather than beginning on Earth.

[quote]I hate to say this, but is it possible that Grimlock is the Antagonist this movie?[/quote]

Wouldn't jump on that so quickly.

But of course, we were thrown off by Sentinel Prime in Dark of the Moon.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532295)
Posted by Triptykon on November 28th, 2013 @ 8:51pm CST

Not just grayed out for me, but a large chunk of white gone. Above is the link for the Empire Magazine article which contains the grayed out info. Also, Yeah, I'm gonna be "that guy" but OMG I've got major Nicola Peltz wood. She grew up just fine.

I'm with the Grimlock being the antagonist in this, or another Dino being that and Grimlock being the ancient ally that somehow logically appears to help the fight. Those pics from a while back of that floor sticker or whatever it was of Prime riding Grimmy kind of lead me into that idea.

Edit: Oh, also...were those renders that popped a while back that everyone hated ( I loved 'em, but I'm a huge 30+ year anime/mecha fan and totally biased) of Prime looking very Sunrise Animation studio conceptish actual final proofs of how he , and I presume some other, of the bots are looking these days? Those shots of that new Prime toy didnt look like that at all. To me anyway.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532296)
Posted by jeprime1983 on November 28th, 2013 @ 8:55pm CST
Thanks for the assist!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532308)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:26pm CST
So much for Wahlberg's name being "Flynn Vincent".
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532309)
Posted by T-Macksimus on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:31pm CST
Go ahead, and throw Unicron into the plot while we're at it. This is already turning into a gi-normous suck-fest as it is, might as well round it out. There has not been ONE THING about the premise of this movie so far that makes me think this is going to be remotely worth watching, not one! I tried to stay open minded, I honestly did, but at every turn I find reason to not want to watch this movie. The rest of you all, have fun. I wish I could share your enthusiasm, I truly do but I'm not paying 10 bucks for a 2+ hour commercial for over-priced cars framed by explosions and interspersed with an intelligence insulting attempt at a story. I already did that once for RotF. :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images (1532310)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:35pm CST
T-Macksimus wrote:Wahlberg as an inventor??? What the hell has he been inventing, new fangled cardio equipment? FFS, he just came off of "Pain and Gain" where he spent half his time at Muscle Beach and we're supposed to believe he's some gadgety type of person now?

So, what? You can't be smart and lift weights as well? That's so logical, I think my brain is about to explode. TOO MUCH LOGICS!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers - Drag Strip, Hatchet, Thunderhead Figures x 8 DOTM ,Bundle, Joblot - Time Remaining: 17 days 8 hours 13 minutes 54 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Platinum Edition INSECTICONS Bombshell Kickback & Skrapnel Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 17 minutes 51 seconds
MECHTECH Transformers Optimus Prime  - Dark of the Moon - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Optimus Prime & Shockwave Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 58 minutes 3 seconds
Silverbolt 100% Complete 1986 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Adult Owned - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 58 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2007 MOVIE BUMBLEBEE DELUXE CLASS AUTOMORPH TECHNOLOGY MOC - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 5 minutes 19 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G2 1994 LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME SURESHOT HASBRO EUROPEAN MOC - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 21 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory