New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction

Monday, May 12th, 2014 2:44PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Media
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 26,819

So we might not get a new Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer today (though we hear there is a possibility for a teaser to surface eventually), and will have to wait until this Thursday to see more. In the meantime, take a look at yet another variation of the Optimus Prime rides Grimlock theme, in a new poster courtesy of Den of Geek, complete with a brand new cheesy slogan: Stand Together or Face Extinction!

Credit(s): Den of Geek

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573363)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573367)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:18pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?

Why wouldn't he?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573370)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:25pm CDT
Damn these posters are awesome
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573373)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CDT
QUICK! Someone caption that Optimus picture with "MMMBAY!!!!" :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573412)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 5:46pm CDT

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take...our freedom!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573414)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:01pm CDT
I just noticed that Bumblebee's gun looks like Megatron's ion canon from ROTF.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573420)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:47pm CDT
Yes, a tongue. Because Cybertronians need to be able to taste things...
Well, I guess this makes as much sense as giving them mouths and noses....
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573423)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:53pm CDT
"Why, Micheal Bay? Why do your movies suck so BAD? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?"

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573424)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:55pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Yes, a tongue. Because Cybertronians need to be able to taste things...
Well, I guess this makes as much sense as giving them mouths and noses....

Did you create the Cybertronians? Who are you to say what they do and don't need? In the movie universe, they're natural beings. They aren't manufactured, they aren't built. They feel and need energy, much like humans, to survive. If they have to consume energy, energon, nuts, bolts or whatever it is Cybertronians eat, is it so far of a stretch that they should be able to taste it? All the characters in TF Animated had tongues. Human tongues, in fact. I didn't see anyone angry about that.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573425)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:58pm CDT
[quote]Did you create the Cybertronians?[/quote]

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573427)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:[quote]Did you create the Cybertronians?

Hm? Oh - yeah, sure why not? Me creating all Cybertronians makes as much sense as giving them TONGUES....[/quote]

I'm never a Bay apologist... But are OUR tongues not required to create intelligible speech?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573430)
Posted by Poyguimogul on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:17pm CDT
Well color me excited.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573431)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:18pm CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573435)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:38pm CDT
krayziejones wrote:A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.

Holy mother... holy mother damn. Hopefully someone posts it on the internet, soon.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573437)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:43pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

Yeah it was pretty awesome, I'm trying to sit through the voice so I can see it again.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573438)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:45pm CDT
krayziejones wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I think I'll go do that now, as well.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573446)
Posted by El Duque on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:03pm CDT
Thanks to an upload by YouTube user John McEwen we have the new TV spot for Transformers: Age of Extinction! The clip reuses a lot of material from the previous trailer, but we get a look at Hound, Cade firing the sword/gun weapon, and more Optimus Prime riding Grimlock into battle. Check out the embedded video below:

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573447)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:17pm CDT
I died. I died. That is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573448)
Posted by omega666 on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:18pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?

For cunilingus.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573449)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:20pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
krayziejones wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I think I'll go do that now, as well.

It was just posted on this site

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTION SCAVENGER ACTION FIGURE 1984 HASBRO - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 53 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Ravage Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 54 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 55 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Scout Autobot Armorhide (2005). - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 57 minutes 4 seconds
Takara Transformers Collection 10 Soundwave Figure Reissue - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 58 minutes 6 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers DEVASTATOR PARTS LOT #82 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 32 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers AOE Galvatron MISB Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 49 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen : 2 Super Tuner Throwdown Blowpipe Sideways - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 24 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive