New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction

Monday, May 12th, 2014 2:44PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 26,936

So we might not get a new Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer today (though we hear there is a possibility for a teaser to surface eventually), and will have to wait until this Thursday to see more. In the meantime, take a look at yet another variation of the Optimus Prime rides Grimlock theme, in a new poster courtesy of Den of Geek, complete with a brand new cheesy slogan: Stand Together or Face Extinction!

Credit(s): Den of Geek

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573363)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573367)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:18pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?

Why wouldn't he?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573370)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:25pm CDT
Damn these posters are awesome
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573373)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CDT
QUICK! Someone caption that Optimus picture with "MMMBAY!!!!" :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573412)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 5:46pm CDT

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take...our freedom!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573414)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:01pm CDT
I just noticed that Bumblebee's gun looks like Megatron's ion canon from ROTF.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573420)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:47pm CDT
Yes, a tongue. Because Cybertronians need to be able to taste things...
Well, I guess this makes as much sense as giving them mouths and noses....
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573423)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:53pm CDT
"Why, Micheal Bay? Why do your movies suck so BAD? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?"

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573424)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:55pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Yes, a tongue. Because Cybertronians need to be able to taste things...
Well, I guess this makes as much sense as giving them mouths and noses....

Did you create the Cybertronians? Who are you to say what they do and don't need? In the movie universe, they're natural beings. They aren't manufactured, they aren't built. They feel and need energy, much like humans, to survive. If they have to consume energy, energon, nuts, bolts or whatever it is Cybertronians eat, is it so far of a stretch that they should be able to taste it? All the characters in TF Animated had tongues. Human tongues, in fact. I didn't see anyone angry about that.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573425)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:58pm CDT
[quote]Did you create the Cybertronians?[/quote]

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573427)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:[quote]Did you create the Cybertronians?

Hm? Oh - yeah, sure why not? Me creating all Cybertronians makes as much sense as giving them TONGUES....[/quote]

I'm never a Bay apologist... But are OUR tongues not required to create intelligible speech?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573430)
Posted by Poyguimogul on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:17pm CDT
Well color me excited.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573431)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:18pm CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573435)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:38pm CDT
krayziejones wrote:A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.

Holy mother... holy mother damn. Hopefully someone posts it on the internet, soon.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573437)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:43pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

Yeah it was pretty awesome, I'm trying to sit through the voice so I can see it again.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573438)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:45pm CDT
krayziejones wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I think I'll go do that now, as well.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573446)
Posted by El Duque on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:03pm CDT
Thanks to an upload by YouTube user John McEwen we have the new TV spot for Transformers: Age of Extinction! The clip reuses a lot of material from the previous trailer, but we get a look at Hound, Cade firing the sword/gun weapon, and more Optimus Prime riding Grimlock into battle. Check out the embedded video below:

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573447)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:17pm CDT
I died. I died. That is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573448)
Posted by omega666 on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:18pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?

For cunilingus.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster: Stand Together or Face Extinction (1573449)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:20pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
krayziejones wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I think I'll go do that now, as well.

It was just posted on this site

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated Autobot Jazz Figure 2008 MOC Sealed L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 52 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Autobot Ratchet 2008 MOC Sealed Hasbro L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 37 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Animated Electrostatic SOUNDWAVE Deluxe Class Figure 2008 MOC L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 7 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class DINOBOT SNARL 2008 MOC Sealed Hasbro L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 22 minutes 29 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS NEO : SABERBACK(Stegosaurus) Action Figure No Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 24 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime Year of the Dragon Dark of the Moon Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 43 minutes 25 seconds
new!TRANSFORMERS PE PC-02 PC02 UPGRADE SET PURPLE Ver For MENASOR Combiner Wars - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Terrorcon Cliffjumper - Deluxe - New, Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 59 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory