Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed

Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 12:12PM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,250

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The British Board of Film Classification has listed details on a new Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer. The new trailer clocks in at 2 minutes and 25 seconds and carries a rating of 12A (PG-13). Hopefully this new trailer will start running soon.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION

  • TYPE Trailer
  • APPROVED RUNNING TIME 2m 25s
  • DIRECTOR(S) Michael Bay
  • CUT This work was passed uncut.


Transformers News: Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and Posters
Credit(s): BBFC
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565721)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 16th, 2014 @ 12:25pm CDT
Hopefully the emphasis will be on either the Dinobots or Lockdown. No humans, Prime or Bee.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565765)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 16th, 2014 @ 2:50pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:No humans, Prime or Bee.


:lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565778)
Posted by dreadwing95 on April 16th, 2014 @ 3:46pm CDT
hopefully the trailer comes soon
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565782)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on April 16th, 2014 @ 4:05pm CDT
More bots less flesh :CON:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565822)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 16th, 2014 @ 7:09pm CDT
I had a dream last night where I went to see AOE, and the Dinobots didn't even show up until the very end of the movie. And the last shot in the entire thing was the shot from the Superbowl trailer with Optimus riding Grimlock. I woke up pissed. Now, I'm worried this might actually happen for some reason. If they can show the Dinobots in the trailer actually doing something, I'd be able to rest easy.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565867)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2014 @ 11:07pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I had a dream last night where I went to see AOE, and the Dinobots didn't even show up until the very end of the movie. And the last shot in the entire thing was the shot from the Superbowl trailer with Optimus riding Grimlock. I woke up pissed. Now, I'm worried this might actually happen for some reason. If they can show the Dinobots in the trailer actually doing something, I'd be able to rest easy.
Rest easy, my friend. For the shot of Strafe and Bumblebee in a city area should alleviate such worries since that scene would have to mean that some downtown Dinobot battle stuff occurs at some point prior to the final part of the film. :D
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565882)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 16th, 2014 @ 11:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I had a dream last night where I went to see AOE, and the Dinobots didn't even show up until the very end of the movie. And the last shot in the entire thing was the shot from the Superbowl trailer with Optimus riding Grimlock. I woke up pissed. Now, I'm worried this might actually happen for some reason. If they can show the Dinobots in the trailer actually doing something, I'd be able to rest easy.
Rest easy, my friend. For the shot of Strafe and Bumblebee in a city area should alleviate such worries since that scene would have to mean that some downtown Dinobot battle stuff occurs at some point prior to the final part of the film. :D


I know, but the Dinobots could be burried all over the country and are awakened when Grimlock is tamed, and the movie ends with the Dinobots saving all the Autobots from battle or something. I'm not saying that's how I expect it to go at all, and I know there are supposed to be more scenes with the Dinobots, but my dream made my subconscious a bit worried, and them showing the Dinobots doing something in the trailer will put any subconscious fears I may have to rest.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566104)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 17th, 2014 @ 6:08pm CDT
It better be as epic as the Dark of the Moon trailer. :!:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566219)
Posted by rich prime on April 18th, 2014 @ 8:03am CDT
Found this awesome wallpaper Look at that ship I can't to see it destroy the city

Image
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566222)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2014 @ 8:08am CDT
rich prime wrote:Found this awesome wallpaper Look at that ship I can't to see it destroy the city

Image
That is some tiny tiny wallpaper (if it really is).
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566548)
Posted by rich prime on April 19th, 2014 @ 9:48am CDT
More footage of Lockdown please
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1568212)
Posted by dragons on April 24th, 2014 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1568256)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:31am CDT
It's the same as what we already got, just for the Japanese.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1570645)
Posted by El Duque on May 1st, 2014 @ 11:48pm CDT
Paramount China has released a couple of new Transformers: Age of Extinction still featuring Li Bingbing and Stanley Tucci. They will be portray the characters Su Yueming and Joshua respectively, both of whom are involved the human built Transformers program. Check out the promotional still mirrored below:

Image

Image
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573245)
Posted by rich prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:44am CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573254)
Posted by Va'al on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:56am CDT
The official Transformers: Age of Extinction Australia Facebook page have posted three new promotional images of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee from the upcoming movie. Optimus Prime is shown both wielding a sword and seemingly impersonating Darth Vader's NO scream, while Bumblebee shows off his new robot mode complete with arm cannon and shuriken looking wheels, as we've seen on an exclusive deluxe toy recently - meanwhile, Lockdown's ship looms in the background. Check them all out below!

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573255)
Posted by Bonekil on May 12th, 2014 @ 8:04am CDT
Awesome pics! Can't wait for the new trailer! :D
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573288)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 10:06am CDT
Optimus looks more and more badass with every picture.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573295)
Posted by Torneira on May 12th, 2014 @ 10:27am CDT
OPTIMUS: BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL... I HAVE THE POWER!!!


:P
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573308)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 10:49am CDT
Primus, that Optimus is so damn ugly...
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573345)
Posted by Va'al on May 12th, 2014 @ 1:14pm CDT
Seemingly contradicting the Cybertron Monday press release from Hasbro, the official Michael Bay Facebook page has confirmed that a new thatrical trailer for Transformers Age of Extinction will debut on iTunes on Thursday 15th May. Only a couple of days left!

Image
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573348)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 1:25pm CDT
Damnit. I woke up today for nothing, then.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573353)
Posted by dreadwing95 on May 12th, 2014 @ 1:39pm CDT
was hoping today. at least its on my birthday
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573357)
Posted by partholon on May 12th, 2014 @ 2:09pm CDT
yay.

something to look forward to. by the way is it just me or is prime looking very alpha trion-ish in that latest pic?

they really are pushing the whole "knight" stylisation.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573358)
Posted by Lynaxx Pax on May 12th, 2014 @ 2:12pm CDT
Does bumblebee have a fusion cannon? :???:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573359)
Posted by Seibertron on May 12th, 2014 @ 2:15pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Seemingly contradicting the Cybertron Monday press release from Hasbro, the official Michael Bay Facebook page has confirmed that a new thatrical trailer for Transformers Age of Extinction will debut on iTunes on Thursday 15th May. Only a couple of days left!

Image


Whew! While I'm excited to see the trailer, I could do without having to do a screen capture gallery of it today with my full schedule. Mondays are always my crazy day between Seibertron.com stuff and Family schedules. Here's looking forward to seeing the new trailer on Thursday!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573362)
Posted by Va'al on May 12th, 2014 @ 2:43pm CDT
So we might not get a new Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer today (though we hear there is a possibility for a teaser to surface eventually), and will have to wait until this Thursday to see more. In the meantime, take a look at yet another variation of the Optimus Prime rides Grimlock theme, in a new poster courtesy of Den of Geek, complete with a brand new cheesy slogan: Stand Together or Face Extinction!

Image
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573363)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573367)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:18pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?


Why wouldn't he?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573370)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:25pm CDT
Damn these posters are awesome
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573373)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 12th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CDT
QUICK! Someone caption that Optimus picture with "MMMBAY!!!!" :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573412)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 5:46pm CDT
Image


"They may take our lives, but they'll never take...our freedom!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573414)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:01pm CDT
I just noticed that Bumblebee's gun looks like Megatron's ion canon from ROTF.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573420)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:47pm CDT
Yes, a tongue. Because Cybertronians need to be able to taste things...
Well, I guess this makes as much sense as giving them mouths and noses....
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573423)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:53pm CDT
"Why, Micheal Bay? Why do your movies suck so BAD? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?"

Image
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573424)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:55pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Yes, a tongue. Because Cybertronians need to be able to taste things...
Well, I guess this makes as much sense as giving them mouths and noses....


Did you create the Cybertronians? Who are you to say what they do and don't need? In the movie universe, they're natural beings. They aren't manufactured, they aren't built. They feel and need energy, much like humans, to survive. If they have to consume energy, energon, nuts, bolts or whatever it is Cybertronians eat, is it so far of a stretch that they should be able to taste it? All the characters in TF Animated had tongues. Human tongues, in fact. I didn't see anyone angry about that.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573425)
Posted by Shockwave7 on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:58pm CDT
Did you create the Cybertronians?


Hm? Oh - yeah, sure why not? Me creating all Cybertronians makes as much sense as giving them TONGUES....
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573427)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:
Did you create the Cybertronians?


Hm? Oh - yeah, sure why not? Me creating all Cybertronians makes as much sense as giving them TONGUES....


I'm never a Bay apologist... But are OUR tongues not required to create intelligible speech?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573430)
Posted by Poyguimogul on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:17pm CDT
Well color me excited.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573431)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:18pm CDT
A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573435)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:38pm CDT
krayziejones wrote:A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.


Holy mother... holy mother damn. Hopefully someone posts it on the internet, soon.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573437)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:43pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
krayziejones wrote:A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.


Holy mother... holy mother damn. Hopefully someone posts it on the internet, soon.


Yeah it was pretty awesome, I'm trying to sit through the voice so I can see it again.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573438)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:45pm CDT
krayziejones wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
krayziejones wrote:A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.


Holy mother... holy mother damn. Hopefully someone posts it on the internet, soon.


Yeah it was pretty awesome, I'm trying to sit through the voice so I can see it again.


I think I'll go do that now, as well.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573446)
Posted by El Duque on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:03pm CDT
Thanks to an upload by YouTube user John McEwen we have the new TV spot for Transformers: Age of Extinction! The clip reuses a lot of material from the previous trailer, but we get a look at Hound, Cade firing the sword/gun weapon, and more Optimus Prime riding Grimlock into battle. Check out the embedded video below:

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573447)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:17pm CDT
I died. I died. That is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573448)
Posted by omega666 on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:18pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:Damn!

Why does he have a tongue?


For cunilingus.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573449)
Posted by krayziejones on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:20pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
krayziejones wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
krayziejones wrote:A new tv spot just aired on NBC showing almost all new footage. I was flipping through channels so I only caught some of it but it went so fast I could barely pay attention. All I remember is Mark screaming and firing that gun/sword weapon he is always seen with, a close up of Hound's face, a new shot of Grimlock running and breathing fire and what seemed like Optimus riding Grimlock through a city.


Holy mother... holy mother damn. Hopefully someone posts it on the internet, soon.


Yeah it was pretty awesome, I'm trying to sit through the voice so I can see it again.


I think I'll go do that now, as well.


It was just posted on this site
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573451)
Posted by acchillyaout on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:27pm CDT
Wonderful scene of Grimlock freeing the Dinobots. This movie is going to be a 4 course meal with a side of awesome sauce. All Hail.....Michael Bay!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573455)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:41pm CDT
Tongues are necessary for proper speech on a physical level. One cannot produce any lingual speech sounds without the tongue since the tongue is the key instrument for altering the sound of one's voice to produce said lingual sounds. Simple phonetics. :-B
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573456)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 12th, 2014 @ 9:47pm CDT
Really looking forward to an HD upload. That'd be the icing on the cake. :D

Click here to view an additional 813 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014