New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot

Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 7:35PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,583

A new Transformers: Age of Extinction TV spot is making the rounds, which once again features a little additional new footage. Check out the embedded video below courtesy of YouTube user OnFormers.

Credit(s): OnFormers
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579223)
Posted by dreadwing95 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 7:42pm CDT
awesome spot. if you pause when grimlock smashes through the building you can see scorn running behind him
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579226)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 3rd, 2014 @ 7:51pm CDT
stinger looks like hes made of aluminum pop cans when he changes :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579229)
Posted by dreadwing95 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:04pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:stinger looks like hes made of aluminum pop cans when he changes :lol:

yeah i know he looks weird lol
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579233)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:18pm CDT
There's a close-up of someone's hand (possibly Savoy) wearing a big skull ring, which appears to have the saying "Memento Mori" on it. That's Latin for "Remember you will die".
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579235)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:23pm CDT
This is the best foreign trailer I've seen in my life. Not because of the new scenes, but because it's in Russian!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579240)
Posted by Peridot on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:29pm CDT
Russian Optimus Prime sounds so gloriously awesome.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579247)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 3rd, 2014 @ 9:07pm CDT
This movie is showing up better and better, I can't wait... At the same time I get depress/sad/mad with this crap toys we are getting, and no cyberverse/legion/legends... :michaelbay:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579252)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 3rd, 2014 @ 9:18pm CDT
Metro Prime wrote:Russian Optimus Prime sounds so gloriously awesome.

Peter Cullen would like a word with you.

And he sounds better in German.

Also, LMAO @ Hound and his cigar.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579269)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 11:34pm CDT
Is it just me, or is the guy doing Optimus' voice in Russian the same guy who was the older of the two Russian cosmonauts in Dark of the Moon? Sounds almost exactly like him, if it isn't him.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579274)
Posted by padfoo on June 4th, 2014 @ 12:14am CDT
K2vox wrote:uhhh does anyone else think that this totally sounds more badass in Russian?!? LOL

Hell Yes!!! I actually liked it!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579284)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 4th, 2014 @ 1:33am CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579286)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 4th, 2014 @ 1:46am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Why is Hound smoking a bullet? I get that they're trying to make this wacky and over the top.. but that's dumb as shit. Kup having a cygar would make sense, but then he wouldn't flick it carelessly at a human since he needs it to live. Neat flashy visuals, but nothing more at the end of the day. And I could be wrong, but I am willing to bet the Dinobots never transform.

Why the hell not?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579359)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 4th, 2014 @ 10:56am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Neat flashy visuals, but nothing more at the end of the day.

You just described 3/4 of Bayverse.

[quote]And I could be wrong, but I am willing to bet the Dinobots never transform.[/quote]

I will take that bet. What are the terms?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579462)
Posted by Deadput on June 4th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Hey got the new spot in better quality

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579464)
Posted by Deadput on June 4th, 2014 @ 4:08pm CDT

Hasbro said that ALL of the Dinobots will transform in the movie back at toyfair.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579508)
Posted by Peridot on June 4th, 2014 @ 7:03pm CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579600)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 5th, 2014 @ 2:23am CDT
Metro Prime wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Bumblebee seems to be making the same beeping sounds Prime 'Bee made, instead of talking through the radio?

No, I didn't, but I'd think it would be much easier to use beeps and whistles, rather than scouring through film and TV clips to throw together his little pieces of dialogue. I sometimes wonder if Bumblebee's script is a big part of the time taken to create this whole experience.

At the very least, I'd imagine it's a pretty unpleasant job.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579602)
Posted by Peridot on June 5th, 2014 @ 3:06am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

At the very least, I'd imagine it's a pretty unpleasant job.

You can kinda hear it in the trailer, right after Tessa shouts at Bumblebee and he jumps from that weird spaceship-looking thing, and when he's attempting to ride Strafe.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579647)
Posted by Deadput on June 5th, 2014 @ 9:21am CDT
Two new spots guys!

one of them appears that a red autobot is rising Scorn (maybe Stinger betray the cons?)

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579649)
Posted by rich prime on June 5th, 2014 @ 9:44am CDT
Holy shit

Lockdown ship is in arctic O_O
Lockdown grabbing prime foot with his hook

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro 2004 Transformers Universe Ultra Class RAMJET - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 41 minutes 8 seconds
Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 **RUMBLE** Cassette Tape 100% Complete Metal Feet - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 29 minutes 43 seconds
Vintage Complete GRIMLOCK Transformers G1 Pretender - Time Remaining: 6 days 47 minutes 35 seconds
2002 Transformers Voyager Class Armada red Alert+Longarm Mini-con+comic MISB new - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 4 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2007 1st Movie TARGET Exclusive HARD TOP / SIGNAL FLARE Lot NEW! - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 8 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2004 Universe RID Armada Deluxe Maroon TREADSHOT Complete Mint RARE - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 30 minutes 54 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 07 Movie Fast Action Battlers FAB Disc Blast DECEPTICON FRENZY Rare - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 45 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations Deluxe Decepticon THRUST DIRGE THUNDERCRACKER Lot NEW! - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 30 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory