New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot

Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 7:35PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,697

A new Transformers: Age of Extinction TV spot is making the rounds, which once again features a little additional new footage. Check out the embedded video below courtesy of YouTube user OnFormers.

Credit(s): OnFormers
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579223)
Posted by dreadwing95 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 7:42pm CDT
awesome spot. if you pause when grimlock smashes through the building you can see scorn running behind him
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579226)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 3rd, 2014 @ 7:51pm CDT
stinger looks like hes made of aluminum pop cans when he changes :lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579229)
Posted by dreadwing95 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:04pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:stinger looks like hes made of aluminum pop cans when he changes :lol:

yeah i know he looks weird lol
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579233)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:18pm CDT
There's a close-up of someone's hand (possibly Savoy) wearing a big skull ring, which appears to have the saying "Memento Mori" on it. That's Latin for "Remember you will die".
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579235)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:23pm CDT
This is the best foreign trailer I've seen in my life. Not because of the new scenes, but because it's in Russian!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579240)
Posted by Peridot on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:29pm CDT
Russian Optimus Prime sounds so gloriously awesome.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579247)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 3rd, 2014 @ 9:07pm CDT
This movie is showing up better and better, I can't wait... At the same time I get depress/sad/mad with this crap toys we are getting, and no cyberverse/legion/legends... :michaelbay:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579252)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 3rd, 2014 @ 9:18pm CDT
Metro Prime wrote:Russian Optimus Prime sounds so gloriously awesome.

Peter Cullen would like a word with you.

And he sounds better in German.

Also, LMAO @ Hound and his cigar.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579269)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 11:34pm CDT
Is it just me, or is the guy doing Optimus' voice in Russian the same guy who was the older of the two Russian cosmonauts in Dark of the Moon? Sounds almost exactly like him, if it isn't him.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579274)
Posted by padfoo on June 4th, 2014 @ 12:14am CDT
K2vox wrote:uhhh does anyone else think that this totally sounds more badass in Russian?!? LOL

Hell Yes!!! I actually liked it!
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579284)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 4th, 2014 @ 1:33am CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579286)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 4th, 2014 @ 1:46am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Why is Hound smoking a bullet? I get that they're trying to make this wacky and over the top.. but that's dumb as shit. Kup having a cygar would make sense, but then he wouldn't flick it carelessly at a human since he needs it to live. Neat flashy visuals, but nothing more at the end of the day. And I could be wrong, but I am willing to bet the Dinobots never transform.

Why the hell not?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579359)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 4th, 2014 @ 10:56am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Neat flashy visuals, but nothing more at the end of the day.

You just described 3/4 of Bayverse.

[quote]And I could be wrong, but I am willing to bet the Dinobots never transform.[/quote]

I will take that bet. What are the terms?
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579462)
Posted by Deadput on June 4th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Hey got the new spot in better quality

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579464)
Posted by Deadput on June 4th, 2014 @ 4:08pm CDT

Hasbro said that ALL of the Dinobots will transform in the movie back at toyfair.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579508)
Posted by Peridot on June 4th, 2014 @ 7:03pm CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579600)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 5th, 2014 @ 2:23am CDT
Metro Prime wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Bumblebee seems to be making the same beeping sounds Prime 'Bee made, instead of talking through the radio?

No, I didn't, but I'd think it would be much easier to use beeps and whistles, rather than scouring through film and TV clips to throw together his little pieces of dialogue. I sometimes wonder if Bumblebee's script is a big part of the time taken to create this whole experience.

At the very least, I'd imagine it's a pretty unpleasant job.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579602)
Posted by Peridot on June 5th, 2014 @ 3:06am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

At the very least, I'd imagine it's a pretty unpleasant job.

You can kinda hear it in the trailer, right after Tessa shouts at Bumblebee and he jumps from that weird spaceship-looking thing, and when he's attempting to ride Strafe.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579647)
Posted by Deadput on June 5th, 2014 @ 9:21am CDT
Two new spots guys!

one of them appears that a red autobot is rising Scorn (maybe Stinger betray the cons?)

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot (1579649)
Posted by rich prime on June 5th, 2014 @ 9:44am CDT
Holy shit

Lockdown ship is in arctic O_O
Lockdown grabbing prime foot with his hook

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Dinobot Desert Warrior Snarl w/ Instructions + Box Hasbro 1984 - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 16 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Electronic CRUMPLEZONE  *New In Box*    #RK1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 47 minutes 19 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WF2008 ARCEE Action Figure G1 Color Limited Edition - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 18 minutes 16 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Advanced Series AD04 High Octane Bumblebee MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 17 minutes 42 seconds
Takara Transformers Beast Wars BWR-01 10th Anniversary Box Set Convoy & Megatron - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 32 minutes 53 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Henkei! Henkei! D03 Astrotrain Action Figure Japan Rare - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 48 minutes 9 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Advanced Series AD08 Battle Blade Bumblebee MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 17 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Rampage - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 20 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks