Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Transformers News: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com

Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 5:08PM CDT

Categories: Company News, Game News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 33,333

The official Hasbro Transformers website has been updated with a new game, based on the Constructbots! Like the Build-a-Beast game before it, the Construct-Bots Laboratory allows you to create your own virtual rendition of a character, with customisable colours. Check it out here!

New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1508981)
Posted by sixshot20 on August 3rd, 2013 @ 5:23pm CDT
I love this idea I just hope you are able to have your creations made and sent to you eventually. They do this with Lego Hero Factory .
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1508982)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 3rd, 2013 @ 5:53pm CDT
I was messing with this earlier. Once you're finished with your 'bot, you have the option to see what sets are required to make your custom Transformer a reality (albeit the color differences, obviously).

It's also available on Apple products (iPod, iPhone, etc.)
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1508984)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 3rd, 2013 @ 6:23pm CDT
Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1508987)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 3rd, 2013 @ 6:40pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

Yep.
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1508988)
Posted by RAcast on August 3rd, 2013 @ 6:41pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

Looks that way. Basically you have an "allowance" of points. Different parts cost different numbers of points, and parts that provide better stats (there's apparently a sort of battle game after you've built a model, haven't gotten to that yet as of this post) cost more.
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1509051)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 3rd, 2013 @ 8:15pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

So it's safe to say a mobile version is coming that can scan those bar codes?
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1509054)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 3rd, 2013 @ 8:17pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

So it's safe to say a mobile version is coming that can scan those bar codes?

As I mentioned before, there is a mobile version available on Apple products. I don't know if it's got some sorta scanner, because every time I try to access it on my iPod it wants to crash before it loads.
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1509076)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 3rd, 2013 @ 9:28pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is this the game that works with those points in the sets?

So it's safe to say a mobile version is coming that can scan those bar codes?

Ah thanks. I have Android so I have to wait.
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1509108)
Posted by FortMacs on August 4th, 2013 @ 12:21am CDT
probably mess with this for awhile since its late im bored and don't mhave anything better to do.
Re: New Transformers Construct-Bots Online Game at Hasbro.com (1509710)
Posted by ScottyP on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:56am CDT
Hmm, I'll give it a go at some point. I have all these points sitting around.

I wish Bot Shots points worked. Have millions of them that I never used.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars