Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy

Transformers News: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy

Friday, June 10th, 2011 7:45PM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,564

A new Transformers DOTM TV spot just hit the airwaves, and it features our first look at Wheelie's new buddy! YouTube video is embedded below. We'll update with higher quality video as soon as it becomes available.

Credit(s): YouTube member theClayman2010, Seibertron member Mindmaster
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237476)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:49pm CDT
Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237478)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?

Brains I would assume.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237479)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?

Brains I would assume.

Well...it's scary.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237480)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CDT
ha, i love the character designs XD he looks awesome, cant wait for the toy :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237482)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:54pm CDT
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237483)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:And I just sent a news report about this less than an hour ago too! Saw right on TV! :BOOM: I thought "Q" (Or Wheeljack, whatever his name is now) would be a tad bit bigger.... 8-}

Check the credit line. ;)
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237489)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:09pm CDT
wat aw yu lookin at slabba puss?
seriously though, I hope they include a little side story as to whaere mikaila went. if they don't, ill be permenantely brain raped....
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237491)
Posted by _I_Am_Megatron_ on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CDT
Brains seems cool, love him.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237493)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:21pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237494)
Posted by rich prime on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:22pm CDT
Brains has hair hmm
I like him, him and wheelie look cute.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237500)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:37pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:

Heck no, I owe you! Your tip is what prompted me to hit YouTube and find a clip. I intended to credit you when I did the story but in my haste I forgot.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237513)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:54pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:

Damn, you guys got it that fast? Ought to find more stories for you guys! ;) :lol:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237518)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 9:00pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:

Yes you should, the more tips the better! All the news and rumor submissions get pushed to my smart phone, so yeah I get them literally as soon as you submit them.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237522)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 10th, 2011 @ 9:13pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
El Duque wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?

Brains I would assume.

Well...it's scary.

Once you get to know him...never mind, your assessment really won't change all that much. This little bugger has Wheelie for a companion so that right there should tell you just how messed up his moral compass is. ;)
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237544)
Posted by OptiMagnus on June 10th, 2011 @ 9:58pm CDT
He looks cool! I like him already. I wonder what his disguise is...
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237614)
Posted by TimothyR on June 10th, 2011 @ 11:51pm CDT
i have a feeling that wheelie and brains are going to be hilarious together. hopefully we get a legends version of brains. i really like the legends wheelie figure. pretty accurate for how small it is. and fits in very well scale wise.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237634)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 11th, 2011 @ 12:56am CDT
Granted I haven't gotten any clear look at either Brains or Wheeljack/Q(ue)...

Regardless, I enjoyed Wheelie in RotF; the little duo should be entertaining.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237691)
Posted by prowl123 on June 11th, 2011 @ 7:30am CDT
Wheelie looks amusing, but 'Q' or 'Wheeljack?'

:SICK:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237716)
Posted by guarayakha on June 11th, 2011 @ 9:25am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:From what I can tell, Brains seems to share many features with Wheeljack/Q(ue), namely the glowy hair and glasses. Could they somehow be related?
Granted I haven't gotten any clear look at either Brains or Wheeljack/Q(ue)...

Regardless, I enjoyed Wheelie in RotF; the little duo should be entertaining.

Imagine how crazy it would be if it turns out that Brains is a headmaster for the blue Mercedes 8-}
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237742)
Posted by fairplaythings on June 11th, 2011 @ 10:45am CDT
Wheelie"s back? And he's bringing a friend?

I am no longer certain if I even want to even try and give this movie a chance to earn my money.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237818)
Posted by D-340 on June 11th, 2011 @ 4:12pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:wat aw yu lookin at slabba puss?

Maybe she blew up in a Baysplosion. Seriously though, I don't. Who cares, Mikaela was another useless human character who served no real purpose towards the attempt at a plot. The stupid love story side plot with Sam was lame, one of the few things I disliked about the first movie, and one of the many I despised about the second one. And on top of that, Megan Fox is a horrible excuse for an actress. I for one, am glad shes gone, and her character done away with. Though I'm sure the horrible love story will continue with Rosie Hideous-Can't Act for Crap.

As for Brains(dumb name btw) meh. Hopefully there will be no excessive robo-human leg humping now that Wheelie has a buddy. That totally ruined Wheelie for me, I liked him up til that point.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237854)
Posted by wrecker 545 on June 11th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CDT
Why do I Have a sneaking suspicion that Brains is a car? :-?
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237879)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on June 11th, 2011 @ 8:41pm CDT
D-340 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:wat aw yu lookin at slabba puss?

I didn't like Mikaela/Megan Fox either. I also hated the love story bit as well, so I share your sentiment. :CON:

Though wasn't Wheelie only humping her leg because he was attracted to her? He gushed over her aweful much... :-B
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1238367)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on June 12th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CDT
Brains,he kinda reminds me of Steven Spielberg's(forgive my spelling) Gremlins...I LOVE IT!!!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con