New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy

Transformers News: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy

Friday, June 10th, 2011 7:45PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,825

A new Transformers DOTM TV spot just hit the airwaves, and it features our first look at Wheelie's new buddy! YouTube video is embedded below. We'll update with higher quality video as soon as it becomes available.

Credit(s): YouTube member theClayman2010, Seibertron member Mindmaster
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237476)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:49pm CDT
Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237478)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?

Brains I would assume.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237479)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?

Brains I would assume.

Well...it's scary.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237480)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CDT
ha, i love the character designs XD he looks awesome, cant wait for the toy :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237482)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:54pm CDT
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237483)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:And I just sent a news report about this less than an hour ago too! Saw right on TV! :BOOM: I thought "Q" (Or Wheeljack, whatever his name is now) would be a tad bit bigger.... 8-}

Check the credit line. ;)
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237489)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:09pm CDT
wat aw yu lookin at slabba puss?
seriously though, I hope they include a little side story as to whaere mikaila went. if they don't, ill be permenantely brain raped....
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237491)
Posted by _I_Am_Megatron_ on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CDT
Brains seems cool, love him.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237493)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:21pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237494)
Posted by rich prime on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:22pm CDT
Brains has hair hmm
I like him, him and wheelie look cute.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237500)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:37pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:

Heck no, I owe you! Your tip is what prompted me to hit YouTube and find a clip. I intended to credit you when I did the story but in my haste I forgot.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237513)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2011 @ 8:54pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:

Damn, you guys got it that fast? Ought to find more stories for you guys! ;) :lol:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237518)
Posted by El Duque on June 10th, 2011 @ 9:00pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Check the credit line. ;)

Thanks a ton, bud! Owe you one! Just like I owe everyone else... ;) :lol:

Yes you should, the more tips the better! All the news and rumor submissions get pushed to my smart phone, so yeah I get them literally as soon as you submit them.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237522)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 10th, 2011 @ 9:13pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
El Duque wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Who in the mother of all fudge was that!?

Brains I would assume.

Well...it's scary.

Once you get to know him...never mind, your assessment really won't change all that much. This little bugger has Wheelie for a companion so that right there should tell you just how messed up his moral compass is. ;)
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237544)
Posted by OptiMagnus on June 10th, 2011 @ 9:58pm CDT
He looks cool! I like him already. I wonder what his disguise is...
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237614)
Posted by TimothyR on June 10th, 2011 @ 11:51pm CDT
i have a feeling that wheelie and brains are going to be hilarious together. hopefully we get a legends version of brains. i really like the legends wheelie figure. pretty accurate for how small it is. and fits in very well scale wise.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237634)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 11th, 2011 @ 12:56am CDT
Granted I haven't gotten any clear look at either Brains or Wheeljack/Q(ue)...

Regardless, I enjoyed Wheelie in RotF; the little duo should be entertaining.
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237691)
Posted by prowl123 on June 11th, 2011 @ 7:30am CDT
Wheelie looks amusing, but 'Q' or 'Wheeljack?'

:SICK:
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237716)
Posted by guarayakha on June 11th, 2011 @ 9:25am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:From what I can tell, Brains seems to share many features with Wheeljack/Q(ue), namely the glowy hair and glasses. Could they somehow be related?
Granted I haven't gotten any clear look at either Brains or Wheeljack/Q(ue)...

Regardless, I enjoyed Wheelie in RotF; the little duo should be entertaining.

Imagine how crazy it would be if it turns out that Brains is a headmaster for the blue Mercedes 8-}
Re: New Transformers DOTM TV Spot Featuring Wheelie's New Buddy (1237742)
Posted by fairplaythings on June 11th, 2011 @ 10:45am CDT
Wheelie"s back? And he's bringing a friend?

I am no longer certain if I even want to even try and give this movie a chance to earn my money.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1988 JOYRIDE figure powermaster - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 39 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Hasbro ROTF Movie Leader SHADOW COMMAND MEGATRON MISB RARE New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 10 minutes 14 seconds
Case Of 4 - Kre-O Transformers Cybertron Class of 1985 Yearbook - Exclusive - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 11 seconds
NEW 1998 Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars Evil Predacon Deluxe Fuzors INJECTOR ! - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 25 minutes 45 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-05 AM05 Megatron arms micron misb Rare - Time Remaining: 2 days 42 minutes 3 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Lot of 3 Optimus Prime, Autobot Ratchet, Megatron MiniFigs! - Time Remaining: 16 days 13 hours 43 minutes 26 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-03 AM03 Cliffjumper arms micron misb Rare - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 15 minutes 52 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers Jet Vehicon General AM-34 misb rare arms micron - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 3 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory