New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime

Friday, June 28th, 2013 7:55AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Media
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 22,265

The Takara Tomy YouTube channel has uploaded yet another video to promote the Transformers Go! animation. The clip features most of the characters we have already seen, with the addition of Autobot leader Optimus Prime, in his Beast Hunters jetpacked incarnation.

Take a look at the embedded video below!

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, knocking predacon
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498644)
Posted by Triptykon on June 28th, 2013 @ 9:22am CDT
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498647)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2013 @ 9:33am CDT
Triptykon wrote:I cant get a few of the comments pages to load, so excuse this question if it has been answered or asked already....but do we know when this series is to air? My son and I are hyped after watching this promo :) :KREMZEEK:
It's a direct-to-DVD series with each episode being included with Japanese magazines. All episodes for the Swordbot Samurai Team come with TV-Kun Magazine, while all episodes for the Swordbot Shinobi Team come with TV Magazine. We know not how long each episode will be, how many there will be, or exactly when they will come out, IIRC.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498689)
Posted by That Bot on June 28th, 2013 @ 12:49pm CDT
So the only animation in that clip was when of the Swordbot team. The rest were still frame pans and zooms. Clearly this will be a landmark achievement in animated entertainment.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498713)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2013 @ 2:42pm CDT
Is it just me, or does Tweedie the Derpy Bird sound female?
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498733)
Posted by optibot360 on June 28th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CDT
This could be a legit cartoon series.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498755)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 28th, 2013 @ 4:29pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Is it just me, or does Tweedie the Derpy Bird sound female?

It's you, Japanese females have a much higher pitch than that. The pitches of the Shinobi Team is indeed slightly higher, which shows they're younger and more free-spirited than their Samurai counterparts.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498757)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2013 @ 4:31pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Is it just me, or does Tweedie the Derpy Bird sound female?

Okay, so it was me. Thanks, Jelze! ;)
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498760)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2013 @ 4:37pm CDT
optibot360 wrote:This could be a legit cartoon series.

It is a legit cartoon series. ;) Exclusive to Japan, as far as we know.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498785)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 28th, 2013 @ 5:44pm CDT
utter garbage. :SICK:
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498789)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 28th, 2013 @ 5:47pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:utter garbage. :SICK:

Care to elaborate?
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498792)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 28th, 2013 @ 5:54pm CDT
Argh! The animation models look so good. Why do the figures have to suck so bad? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498915)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 28th, 2013 @ 10:25pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:utter garbage. :SICK:

Care to elaborate?

Pretty sure he forget the key phrase "In my opinion..."

I dis on stuff here all the time (mostly because I'm just a cynical ***hole and can't seem to keep my mouth shut) but I always make sure to cover my butt and say that I'm only expressing my opinion.
Except in the case above where I said I was a cynical ***hole. That's pretty much a proven fact and any number of members on here will whole-heartedly agree. ;)
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1498958)
Posted by Triptykon on June 29th, 2013 @ 12:37am CDT
Thank you for the info :) Hopefully someone can get these and up them somewhere.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1499033)
Posted by wewyllenium on June 29th, 2013 @ 7:46am CDT
So My Beast Hunters Voyager Prime is actually a Japanese Transformers... No wonder the toy bears no resemblance to the CG. A cheap move by Hasbro IMO. :(
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1499041)
Posted by That Bot on June 29th, 2013 @ 8:40am CDT
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1499364)
Posted by wewyllenium on June 29th, 2013 @ 9:31pm CDT
That Bot wrote:No resemblance? Besides the head and the ab spikes, and some coloring issues, it looks exactly like the CG model. And frankly I can let that slide because CHEST SPIKES. SPIKE TRUCK. RAH.

"Exactly" yet you acknowledge differences. Your comment contradicts itself. Good on you mate. :D
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1499400)
Posted by That Bot on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:51pm CDT
Small differences that you really shouldn't allow to get to you. SPIKE TRUCK. For what it's worth, I concur with Walky's review of him, and I find any complaints to be Spockwave levels of illogical.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1501154)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 6th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CDT
Hobbybase has posted many screen shots from the first episode of Transformers Go! These screen shots feature many Predacons in their first animated appearances. Check out the screen shot below.

Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1501162)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on July 6th, 2013 @ 3:54pm CDT
I'm kinda confused.
Re: New Transformers Go! Clip Featuring Optimus Prime (1501163)
Posted by RAcast on July 6th, 2013 @ 3:58pm CDT
KirbyForce1 wrote:I'm kinda confused.

What about?

Transformers Go! is comparable to Beast Wars II/Neo, it's a filler series that takes place in an existing time frame and universe.

Basically, Go! is going to take place after (presumably) the end of TF:Prime Beast Hunters.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe Classics Voyager Class Optimus Prime Action Figure Convoy - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 40 minutes 42 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV50 Hyper Surge Optimus Prime  PreOrder - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots ROAR to the Rescue OPTIMUS PRIME and BUMBLEBEE MOC NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 59 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Alternators - Subaru Impreza WRX - SILVERSTREAK - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 33 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Alternators - Jeep Wrangler - AUTOBOT HOUND - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 49 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Original G2 LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Tanker Truck 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 9 days 18 hours 19 minutes 42 seconds
Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM31 Frenzy New in box - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 55 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Generations 30th SKY-BYTE NIB front has dent in it (QWP 44) - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 33 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016