New Transformers Go! Video Clip

Transformers News: New Transformers Go! Video Clip

Saturday, June 22nd, 2013 10:50AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,858

The Takara Tomy YouTube channel has uploaded a new clip from their forthcoming Transformers Go! DVD series, which will be split between TV Boy and TV Magazine. TheThe Swordbot Samurai team DVDs will come with TV Boy, the Swordbot Shinobi team DVDs will come with TV Magazine.

The clip features the Swordbot Samurai Team taking on Budora (aka Takara Tomy's red repaint of Grimwing). Check out the video embedded below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1497318)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 22nd, 2013 @ 10:54am CDT
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1497329)
Posted by El Duque on June 22nd, 2013 @ 11:45am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So the series is split between the two Magazines: Samurai goes to TV Boy and Shinobi to TV Magazine. Clever.

Thanks! ;)
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1497340)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 22nd, 2013 @ 12:38pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Thanks! ;)

You're welcome, but... You do realise my observations can't be 100% correct all the time, right? I'm just dying here waiting for someone to correct me :lol:
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1497343)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 22nd, 2013 @ 12:50pm CDT
so, the animation models don't have hips in their armpits? Total pass :grin:
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1497348)
Posted by El Duque on June 22nd, 2013 @ 12:57pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Thanks! ;)

Oh I know, but if you have any knowledge of the Japanese language you're miles ahead of me! Anytime I post anything Japanese I await you and Sabrblade to let me know where I've gone astray.
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1497420)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 22nd, 2013 @ 5:35pm CDT
at 0:24 -am I the only one who could swear that old man is shigemori sumimura, from the manga/anime kekkaishi?
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498622)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 28th, 2013 @ 7:52am CDT
The Takara Tomy YouTube channel has uploaded yet another video to promote the Transformers Go! animation. The clip features most of the characters we have already seen, with the addition of Autobot leader Optimus Prime, in his Beast Hunters jetpacked incarnation.

Take a look at the embedded video below!

Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498644)
Posted by Triptykon on June 28th, 2013 @ 9:22am CDT
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498647)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2013 @ 9:33am CDT
Triptykon wrote:I cant get a few of the comments pages to load, so excuse this question if it has been answered or asked already....but do we know when this series is to air? My son and I are hyped after watching this promo :) :KREMZEEK:
It's a direct-to-DVD series with each episode being included with Japanese magazines. All episodes for the Swordbot Samurai Team come with TV-Kun Magazine, while all episodes for the Swordbot Shinobi Team come with TV Magazine. We know not how long each episode will be, how many there will be, or exactly when they will come out, IIRC.
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498689)
Posted by That Bot on June 28th, 2013 @ 12:49pm CDT
So the only animation in that clip was when of the Swordbot team. The rest were still frame pans and zooms. Clearly this will be a landmark achievement in animated entertainment.
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498713)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2013 @ 2:42pm CDT
Is it just me, or does Tweedie the Derpy Bird sound female?
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498733)
Posted by optibot360 on June 28th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CDT
This could be a legit cartoon series.
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498755)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 28th, 2013 @ 4:29pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Is it just me, or does Tweedie the Derpy Bird sound female?

It's you, Japanese females have a much higher pitch than that. The pitches of the Shinobi Team is indeed slightly higher, which shows they're younger and more free-spirited than their Samurai counterparts.
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498757)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2013 @ 4:31pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Is it just me, or does Tweedie the Derpy Bird sound female?

Okay, so it was me. Thanks, Jelze! ;)
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498760)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2013 @ 4:37pm CDT
optibot360 wrote:This could be a legit cartoon series.

It is a legit cartoon series. ;) Exclusive to Japan, as far as we know.
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498785)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 28th, 2013 @ 5:44pm CDT
utter garbage. :SICK:
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498789)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 28th, 2013 @ 5:47pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:utter garbage. :SICK:

Care to elaborate?
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498792)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 28th, 2013 @ 5:54pm CDT
Argh! The animation models look so good. Why do the figures have to suck so bad? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498915)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 28th, 2013 @ 10:25pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:utter garbage. :SICK:

Care to elaborate?

Pretty sure he forget the key phrase "In my opinion..."

I dis on stuff here all the time (mostly because I'm just a cynical ***hole and can't seem to keep my mouth shut) but I always make sure to cover my butt and say that I'm only expressing my opinion.
Except in the case above where I said I was a cynical ***hole. That's pretty much a proven fact and any number of members on here will whole-heartedly agree. ;)
Re: New Transformers Go! Video Clip (1498958)
Posted by Triptykon on June 29th, 2013 @ 12:37am CDT
Thank you for the info :) Hopefully someone can get these and up them somewhere.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016